Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Advise Needed From Married Couples - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advise Needed From Married Couples (986 Views)

Mature Advice Needed From Married Couples / Whose Name Should Be Put On documents of Properties Acquired By Married Couples? / I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed From Married Couples by bugzy07(m): 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
Greetings to all family in d house.

Please i need your advise on what has to do with my family. Am a married man living away from my family due to work but i ensure i see them every weekend. It happens that for two weeks have not travelled home owing to the break next week. Was missing my family so much did a whatsapp video call this morning and they were very happy seeing my face and hearing my voice. Myself and my wify we have been exchanging nudes just to keep d bond and to sway me from temptations around. Just this morning in the course of our chat i asked her what colour of panties she was putting on(mind you i love seeing wats under) she told me multicoloured i now asked her to snap and send to me. Following my instinct after asking her,i sent her a text msg asking if she is comfortable with my naughty side. I was shocked with my wifes response that she is just doing it to please me,that thats not her way. Pease house what do i do? Am totally shocked and confused. I dont want to look out but she is not understanding my sexual fantasies.

Matured response needed please. Thks
Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by Afonjashapmouth: 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
I understand what you are going through and the type of connection you want via the phone thingy, however have you ever settled down to think of the risk you are putting your family through in the name of technology? Let me point out some things to you.

First have you ever consider a phone leak from either side? what you would be exposing your wife and kids to in case of a leak?

Secondly what you might be exposing your kids to if they stumble on their mums phone by mistake and seeing nudity or mistakenly BC or post on social media?

Thirdly you making your wife see its normal to exchange nudity online and in case you have any rift while you are not home and she decided to cool off by having adventures online

You are exposing your family to a lot of dangers and trust me some women dont just go haywire but our bizarre wants makes them. Thank God she is not comfortable with it, brother apologize and amend you ways by backing her up and desist from your sinful lust. 5days off your family should not kill you my dear brother, that is why you are no longer a boy but a man. watch what you make your wife do in the name of marriage, always make sure she consent to it and not enslave her due to your selfishness.

10 Likes

Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by madridguy(m): 12:22pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please respect your marital status and stop asking her for such. I think you can explore your sexual fantasies in other forms but sending nude pictures is no no no. Please try to understand and respect her opinion. You must as well be considering any leaks or you want you and your wife to turn to laughing stock?

I STAND WITH YOUR WIFE DECISION.

bugzy07:

i sent her a text msg asking if she is comfortable with my naughty side. I was shocked with my wifes response that she is just doing it to please me,that thats not her way. Please house what do i do? Am totally shocked and confused. I don't want to look out but she is not understanding my sexual fantasies.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by obicentlis: 12:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
She is honest about it. What's the big deal?

Everyone must not like what you like, some can be doing it to please you. What if she is not doing it now , you will start complaining. This is not an issues as far as she is not cheating and being honest.

4 Likes

Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by bugzy07(m): 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
madridguy:
Please respect your marital status and stop asking her for such. I think you can explore your sexual fantasies in other forms but sending nude pictures is no no no. Please try to understand and respect her opinion. You must as well be considering any leaks or you want you and your wife to turn to laughing stock?

Thanks Madara for your comment. Truth is am overtly conscious of whatever leak and she knows.
Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by bugzy07(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
I understand what you are going through and the type of connection you want via the phone thingy, however have you ever settled down to think of the risk you are putting your family through in the name of technology? Let me point out some things to you.

First have you ever consider a phone leak from either side? what you would be exposing your wife and kids to in case of a leak?

Secondly what you might be exposing your kids to if they stumble on their mums phone by mistake and seeing nudity or mistakenly BC or post on social media?

Thirdly you making your wife see its normal to exchange nudity online and in case you have any rift while you are not home and she decided to cool off by having adventures online

You are exposing your family to a lot of dangers and trust me some women dont just go haywire but our bizarre wants makes them. Thank God she is not comfortable with it, brother apologize and amend you ways by backing her up and desist from your sinful lust. 5days off your family should not kill you my dear brother, that is why you are no longer a boy but a man. watch what you make your wife do in the name of marriage, always make sure she consent to it and not enslave her due to your selfishness.
madridguy:

Thanks Madara for your comment. Truth is am overtly conscious of whatever leak and she knows.
Afonjashapmouth:

madridguy:

Afonjashapmouth.... omoyoruba to lenu gan. Thks for your advise. Truth is, am conscious of all you said even beyond what you didnt say. Pls dont be too quick to judge people. You are not a saint remember. Thk you

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by Afonjashapmouth: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
bugzy07:

Afonjashapmouth.... omoyoruba to lenu gan. Thks for your advise. Truth is, am conscious of all you said even beyond what you didnt say. Pls dont be too quick to judge people. You are not a saint remember. Thk you

Itumon nah!! where you see anybody judge u Your way no pure self as you dey feel attacked by me for the piece i wrote without sentiments.
Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
You guys missed it when you started sharing nudes. Such marriages never last.

Your wife doesn't understand that some responses are best discussed face to face and not on phone.

Issues like this makes me scared of marriage.
Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by eyinjuege: 6:50am On Jun 18, 2017
Well, there's no big deal in sharing nudes amongst couples if they're discrete with their phones.
However, not everyone is comfortable with it.
Your wife is not, so respect that.
Its not a big deal if she doesn't like it and she let's you know, and its definitely not an excuse for you to cheat on her.
Its not everything one has to make an issue of in a marriage, and this in my opinion is nothing to lose sleep over. You go home every weekend, so most times you're able to meet your konji needs.
If you feel you need to have more sex, you can always look for another job close to your family, or relocate them to where you are provided your wife can get a transfer and not lose her job. Of course you'll have to change the children's schools etc.

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by bugzy07(m): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2017
eyinjuege:
Well, there's no big deal in sharing nudes amongst couples if they're discrete with their phones.
However, not everyone is comfortable with it.
Your wife is not, so respect that.
Its not a big deal if she doesn't like it and she let's you know, and its definitely not an excuse for you to cheat on her.
Its not everything one has to make an issue of in a marriage, and this in my opinion is nothing to lose sleep over. You go home every weekend, so most times you're able to meet your konji needs.
If you feel you need to have more sex, you can always look for another job close to your family, or relocate them to where you are provided your wife can get a transfer and not lose her job. Of course you'll have to change the children's schools etc.

Thks Bro for your advise really appreciate. Wud have relocated them but where i am is BH prone hence my not relocating them. Thks once again
Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by trilobite: 10:51am On Jun 18, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

well said but "sinful lust" for his wife had me confused.

married men having sinful list for their wives? Hmm...Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by Afonjashapmouth: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2017
trilobite:

well said but "sinful lust" for his wife had me confused.

married men having sinful list for their wives? Hmm...Nigeria!!

Since you comprehend other parts leave that to those that got the message sir American
Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by kayzat: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
bugzy07:

Don't be too sure of your overtly consciousness bro. The day it will happen even you will dislike yourself.

I have been there before and I also used to believe I am always on top of the situation but everything happened in a flash and the rest is story for another day.

Kindly detest from doing that at least for the sake of your family.
Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by trilobite: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Since you comprehend other parts leave that to those that got the message sir American

You are a funny man. I won't lie, I learnt a lot from your post.
Re: Advise Needed From Married Couples by Nuezha(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
She's the man in the marriage. You have refused to grow up despite your marital status.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Can’t Say No / Couple Discovers They Are Siblings After 24 Years Marriage / The Sight Of My Kids Upset Me Each Moment - Nigerian Baby Mama Cry Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.