Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Best Sim To Call Nigeria From The UK Is - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Sim To Call Nigeria From The UK Is (2717 Views)

69 Nigerians Arrive Nigeria From Lebanon / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA / Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Sim To Call Nigeria From The UK Is by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello Guys, I am currently using my second sim card since I got here, I have used Lebara and now I am using 02, no thanks to Lebara bad service and high tariffs.

And with 02, There is no fvcking difference, the tariffs are high, I subbed to 02 international service" so I am able to call Nigeria, and at cheaper rates. I still was unable to call after they deducted my money.

Save a Life!
Re: Best Sim To Call Nigeria From The UK Is by Solatium(m): 3:10pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Hello Guys, I am currently using my second sim card since I got here, I have used Lebara and now I am using 02.Due to being naige for bad service and cost.

There is no fvcking difference, the tariffs are high, I subbed to 02 international service" so I am able to call Nigeria, and at cheaper rates. Yett, they deducted money for the bundle Save a Life!

Go to those Pakistani shops and get a call card if they still sell them,but lebara has been the cheapest options lately,going by friends and family account.or buy a bigger data bundle and use skype,whatsapp,imo or facebook call......

2 Likes

Re: Best Sim To Call Nigeria From The UK Is by NONNYG: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:
Hello Guys, I am currently using my second sim card since I got here, I have used Lebara and now I am using 02.Due to being naige for bad service and cost.

There is no fvcking difference, the tariffs are high, I subbed to 02 international service" so I am able to call Nigeria, and at cheaper rates. Yett, they deducted money for the bundle Save a Life!
chat me on WhatsApp +234 702 026 9553 . I will show you how to make the cheapest call to 9ja. Stop wasting your money
Re: Best Sim To Call Nigeria From The UK Is by chimah3(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lebara!
Re: Best Sim To Call Nigeria From The UK Is by DisGuy: 8:31am On Jun 18, 2017
it's 2017 bro

Whatsapp ti take over..

Lebara and lyca sims in a small Nokia phone for your Naija calls

and 02 sim for your regular UK calls and texts

2 Likes

Re: Best Sim To Call Nigeria From The UK Is by dustydee: 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
download white calling app from the play store, load the app and make calls at 6p per minute.
Re: Best Sim To Call Nigeria From The UK Is by Lexusgs430: 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

WhatsApp & RingOverSea app (from playstore)
Re: Best Sim To Call Nigeria From The UK Is by SageTravels: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Fiyinfoluwa20:

Use Whatsapp Call. Far better
Re: Best Sim To Call Nigeria From The UK Is by omega25red(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
use whatsapp or IMO to make video calls for free
Re: Best Sim To Call Nigeria From The UK Is by NONNYG: 5:44am On Jun 20, 2017
What if he want to call someone not connected to internet? OP contact me, I've have something good for u

(1) (Reply)

Aren't we over due to obtain Nigerian Passport online? / British Green Card ! / Free Invitation Letters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.