Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! (1122 Views)

I'm So Heartbroken Right Now Nairalanders / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says / I'm So Heartbroken And Confused; Need Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by NairalandCS(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sorry Op you are very Stoopid.

Person tell you say him go cheat and you still dey ask wether him go cheat ?

You well so ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by Afonjashapmouth: 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
How old are you two plus your mum's pastor also said he is the only man in the world for you
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by dingbang(m): 3:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Lwkmd.. Now this is funny
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Op, u need to recast ur words, but what do u expect from him when u know who he was before accepting to date him. For ur mother revelation, it is two sided.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by edimolu(m): 3:15pm On Jun 17, 2017
all this girls and mumu-ness undecided
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
I wee nor lie, he doesn't love your puzeze. lipsrsealed
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
if dis dude did not marry you in the end...You are soo used & screwed. How can even ur mom allow you to move to some dude house as he fuvks for free, no marriage whatsover.

Young girl, dis may sound rude but do you perhaps know ur papa
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by westlius(m): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
upgrade on ur self
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
You need to be hanged.

I'm sure a decent guy would be somewhere dying to be your bf,you here, writing this crap, just what on earth is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by Victornezzar: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hmmmm
Op ur mom ain't a pastor maybe she wants u 2 get married
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by EPIJOE: 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
RUN FOR YAH LIIFEEEEEEEE
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by adaksbullet: 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hahahahaha juss seen these fooooooooooooool that his asks us and me if his bf we cheet her undecided undecided

Live his spoilt sha undecidedwhot his it age that u are haved sex undecided
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by Homeboiy: 4:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Iam seeing things
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
fade00:
I moved in with my bf we love each other and my mum said she prayed and his my husband. The relationship has been going well but the usual arguments and all. He has always been a player, a bar kind of person having different girls to sleep with before meeting me. When we meet he stopped all those sleeping with different girls and focused on me he was faithful, we live together but my problem is We where having sex he was close to orgasm and he said he loves my pussy but he has to cheat I asked why he said cause his a man. My heart is breaking will he cheat on me I can't handle that. Pls advise. Should I be worried??
you just showed the whole world how stupid you are, pls work on ur stupidity before coming here to seek for an advice on MORE SERIOUS MATTERS.

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by firstking01(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Smh...you are loosed and cheap
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by ifewise(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
u are d problem,Let leave religion out of this use ur common sense.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by samtol4(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
fade00:
I moved in with my bf we love each other and my mum said she prayed and his my husband. The relationship has been going well but the usual arguments and all. He has always been a player, a bar kind of person having different girls to sleep with before meeting me. When we meet he stopped all those sleeping with different girls and focused on me he was faithful, we live together but my problem is We where having sex he was close to orgasm and he said he loves my pussy but he has to cheat I asked why he said cause his a man. My heart is breaking will he cheat on me I can't handle that. Pls advise. Should I be worried??
Moving in to stay with a man who never pay bride price is absolute wrong .2 . Your mum prayed and said he is your hubby ? What about you did you pray ? Marital decision is your responsibility not your mum own . 3 . It is clear this guy is womanizing soon he will infect with deadly diseases yet you still live with him . Use your common sense before you enter shame and disgrace .
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by samtol4(m): 5:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Ladies moving in to stay with a guy will devalue you and at the end he will chase you away . Be wise stay in your parents or friends house until you marry if you don't have money to rent apartment . Unfortunately many ladies want freebies
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by Darksider131: 5:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
free f**k
The girl might be forming hard for cool guys, while another non-sense guy will be f**king her for free(no much talk sex)no begging before sex..

I hope is not mr KARMA that is paying visit to you

I know say you must have chop person pocket dry without allowing him in..
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by RedBeauty: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
Your pussy no make sense ( you moved in he done drill am his done ) grin the fact he telling u before hand mean say it ain't worth nada
Baby girl u berra start walking ..
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by bamisepeters(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
fade00:
The first mistake you made was to think a womanizer will concentrate on you. The second error is moving in with him when you are not yet married. The fact that he isn't a serious type from the scratch has destroyed the whole thing, he is so farmiliar to you, there is nothing else he wants that he is yet to get from you.

My advise, you need to quit before things get messier.
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
My moving in was as a result of, my parents and siblings live in ikorodu that's where my dad built his house but we've another house at ogba where my dad comes to once in a while if he has a contract at Ikeja or outside its a big duplex I decided to stay there instead of ikorodu but an uncle of mine needed a place so he came there and my aunt too but she travels a lot it's just my uncle n I in the house and my bf doesn't live far from the hpuse at ogba hence why i'm living with him since it's just my uncle in the house. My mum knows him she doesn't know I live with him all the time to her it's the usual visit
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by OLAJADON: 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
fade00:
My moving in was as a result of, my parents and siblings live in ikorodu that's where my dad built his house but we've another house at ogba where my dad comes to once in a while if he has a contract at Ikeja or outside its a big duplex I decided to stay there instead of ikorodu but an uncle of mine needed a place so he came there and my aunt too but she travels a lot it's just my uncle n I in the house and my bf doesn't live far from the hpuse at ogba hence why i'm living with him since it's just my uncle in the house. My mum knows him she doesn't know I live with him all the time to her it's the usual visit 

I know as a lady, age is not by your side but from your story this guy is sure to start sleeping around and when this happens
1) it is either he infect you with disease
2) or he get tired of you I.e he will soon start giving you attitude then with these the relationship is doomed to fail.
so the choice is your, it is either you expect any of the above to happen soon or if you can't contain it then use the exit door.
Also know that a guy leave you now or you leaving a guy doesn't guaranty your world will end, so live and enjoy your life some guys ain't worth the stress. you are dealing with a Bleep boy
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
OLAJADON:

I know as a lady, age is not by your side but from your story this guy is sure to start sleeping around and when this happens
1) it is either he infect you with disease
2) or he get tired of you I.e he will soon start giving you attitude then with these the relationship is doomed to fail.
so the choice is your, it is either you expect any of the above to happen soon or if you can't contain it then use the exit door.
Also know that a guy leave you now or you leaving a guy doesn't guaranty your world will end, so live and enjoy your life some guys ain't worth the stress. you are dealing with a Bleep boy

Thanks for Understanding☺
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by indodon(m): 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
you "where" having sex

pls is it true that most girls have fish brain?
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
grin
Re: I'm So Heartbroken!!! Pls Advise! by ItsTutsi(m): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Wtf!! He just told u he would cheat on u and ur asking us if u should be worried!!..wait till he affect u with HIV,then come back and open another thread

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Should Just Learn / Please Help How Do I Make My GF Punaaaani Tighter For My Dick / Why Women Find It Hard To Quit Abusive Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.