Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Anambra Guber: Sen. Uba Vows To Unseat Gov. Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Guber: Sen. Uba Vows To Unseat Gov. Obiano (754 Views)

Why Hope Uzodinma May Unseat Gov.ihedioha Today / Enugu Guber: Sen. Eze Assures Royal Fathers Of Withdrawal Of Election Petition / Plateau 2019: Useni, Mantu, Sango, Others Vow To Unseat Gov. Lalong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Guber: Sen. Uba Vows To Unseat Gov. Obiano by newsbook: 3:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
The gubernatorial aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the forthcoming November 2017 governorship election, Senator Andy Uba, has vowed to unseat the incumbent governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano, in the November 2017 governorship election in the state.

Senator Uba made this vow during his sensitization tour to various local government areas in the state where he addressed huge gathering of party faithful and other inhabitants preparatory to the APC primaries.

Read more: http://www.newsbook.ng/2017/06/17/anambra-guber-sen-uba-vows-to-unseat-gov-obiano/
Re: Anambra Guber: Sen. Uba Vows To Unseat Gov. Obiano by Ejanla07: 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
people can dream sha

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Sen. Uba Vows To Unseat Gov. Obiano by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
I am sure 26 senators Andy Uba, can never unsit gov Obiano. Obiano should not forget that only his perfomance would speak for him this time. Ojukwu's name can not. We don wise up.
Re: Anambra Guber: Sen. Uba Vows To Unseat Gov. Obiano by Stolen: 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
It will happen in his next life.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Guber: Sen. Uba Vows To Unseat Gov. Obiano by Chikeluba25(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
He should crack another joke, this one is not funny
Re: Anambra Guber: Sen. Uba Vows To Unseat Gov. Obiano by chymes0359(m): 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2017

Is not by Vowing Sen. Uba!
It by the vote of the people..

All this APC people Sabi vow for Africa..
Abeg no start internal war like what Buhari did to northeast..
When he said "the baboon and the blood blah blah " you know the rest..

Abeg OooOOOo! To win election no be by Vow..

Re: Anambra Guber: Sen. Uba Vows To Unseat Gov. Obiano by Stolen: 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
Sometimes, i still forget that Obiano has only been Gov for 4 years.

Such a promising Gov Anambra have, the only person that can match Obiano or even surpass Obiano is Soludo.

Anambra is booked for the next 12 years. No Vacancy!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Guber: Sen. Uba Vows To Unseat Gov. Obiano by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
venai:
I am sure 26 senators Andy Uba, can never unsit gov Obiano. Obiano should not forget that only his perfomance would speak for him this time. Ojukwu's name can not. We don wise up.
Thank God you knw he can never unseat Obiano
Re: Anambra Guber: Sen. Uba Vows To Unseat Gov. Obiano by patrick89(m): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
I thought, I have buried this political lunatic,Andy Ubah can never be our Governor.

https://www.nairaland.com/3784419/andy-uba-very-fantastic-bunch

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Visit Ihiala LGA Anambra State / How Nnamdi Kanu Changed From Nigerian Nationalist To Biafra agitator (video) / The US Government Wants A New Military Branch To Fight Wars In Space The Idea Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.