Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK (38830 Views)

Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter / Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire / Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by oshe11: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
k
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by BrutalJab: 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by 0b100100111: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Who cares

I've been living and fighting with this huge snake in my trousers for 24 years now

That 5millimeter is what u call snake

1 Like

Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by condomuser: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
We haven't heard from Evans since 5 hours, hope say them never kidnap am grin

In Nigeria anything can happen, the government fit Kidnap kidnapper.

larmu:

E dey fine o...him say make I greet u
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by hoodedjaystrim(m): 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
chie8:
A UK-based Nigerian firefighter,Wole Adesemoye,was one of the firefighters who worked tirelessly to help put off the fire outbreak at Grenfell Tower .He took to IG to share the news and wrote...

'Never has my job been so important as today. All the training and courses over the years to enable me to put it into use for events that occurred early hours of the morning. The London Fire Brigade and my colleagues across London will do everything they can to minimise the loss of lives. God Bless'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/see-photos-of-uk-based-nigerian.html
Hw Would U Knw? Were U There

Jeez

1 Like

Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by cuedish: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dannieln1:
This is the kind of News we want to hear each and everyday from our fellow Nigerians in diaspora...

But this particular tribe even though I am from that place, will keep disgracing Us

All is well
Nigeria will be great again

#positivity_my_Watchman

An ipod is spotted grin clown of the century.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Emac34: 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dannieln1:

But this particular tribe even though I am from that place,
gringrin
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Adeevah(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bother wole...I see u

We are waiting for you to come home this December with all 20billion for the account grin
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by realnas(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
He is of Nigerian descent
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by dstar01(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Who cares

I've been living and fighting with this huge snake in my trousers for 24 years now

grin grin grin Walahi u don kolo finish
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by manikspears: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
angry

Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by larmu(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
condomuser:
We haven't heard from Evans since 5 hours, hope say them never kidnap am grin

In Nigeria anything can happen, the government fit Kidnap kidnapper.

My brother, I just go greet am o...him say make u help am beg government
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by slowice(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dannieln1:
This is the kind of News we want to hear each and everyday from our fellow Nigerians in diaspora...

But this particular tribe even though I am from that place, will keep disgracing Us

All is well
Nigeria will be great again

#positivity_my_Watchman

Yimmu here you are forming de-tribalise Nigerian by insulting a whole tribe because of the misbehavior of a few... And you say you re from where sef? Many years lost in Lagos has finally wiped clean your sense of reasoning
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by miqos02(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
MrMystrO:
The guys at the Top, Abeg which Network Una Dey Use?? warris dis??
check the time they posted

1 Like

Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
bobot:
|I LOVE YORUBA
I love Nigeria
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by shine12: 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
beamtopola:
Slave.! But u can't work tirelessly in your yoloba land. Mum u

What?!!!
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by condomuser: 8:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hehe he will do his high school with no holiday. He just needs to be patient and stay alive.

When you see him again tell him the government will imprison him for years, that's the worst until he can negotiate his way out.

I think he stashed up $1m somewhere though, did he tell you where?

larmu:

My brother, I just go greet am o...him say make u help am beg government
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by ceco(f): 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
chie8:
A UK-based Nigerian firefighter,Wole Adesemoye,was one of the firefighters who worked tirelessly to help put off the fire outbreak at Grenfell Tower .He took to IG to share the news and wrote...

'Never has my job been so important as today. All the training and courses over the years to enable me to put it into use for events that occurred early hours of the morning. The London Fire Brigade and my colleagues across London will do everything they can to minimise the loss of lives. God Bless'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/see-photos-of-uk-based-nigerian.html

God bless u Wole. Well done

1 Like

Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Dannieln1: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
slowice:

Yimmu here you are forming de-tribalise Nigerian by insulting a whole tribe because of the misbehavior of a few... And you say you re from where sef? Many years lost in Lagos has finally wiped clean your sense of reasoning
not a lagosian
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by colbankz(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
beamtopola:
Slave.! But u can't work tirelessly in your yoloba land. Mum u

1 Like

Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Burgerlomo: 9:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
You did a very good job omo iya
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by xtivin(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
dessz:
now,this is a real fire fighter!!. for 9ja, b4 fire truck go come, the fire would have razed the house to the ground and u will still b waiting .. we need quick response units.
MODIFIED: angry
That is if they have fuel!!!!
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
He is a "Brown Roofian" Not a "Red Soilian" Evans Dem Pple.

1 Like

Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Ayjuri: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2017
It Please Me To Read This Piece, Thumb Up Man.
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by larmu(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
condomuser:
Hehe he will do his high school with no holiday. He just needs to be patient and stay alive.

When you see him again tell him the government will imprison him for years, that's the worst until he can negotiate his way out.

I think he stashed up $1m somewhere
though, did he tell you where?
I will relay ur message to him...
He said no money o my brother! But he gave me 10k for t.fare

Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Ayjuri: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
BrutalJab post=57612336].[/quote] Meaning?
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Ayjuri: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Baroba(m): 9:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Make Una cool down tribal landers, Southern Nigerians full UK public service. Kudos to the young man, firemen are no joke, not many people make the grade..
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Tinyemeka(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
dessz:
now,this is a real fire fighter!!. for 9ja, b4 fire truck go come, the fire would have razed the house to the ground and u will still b waiting .. we need quick response units.
MODIFIED: angry
So the Grenfell tower wasn't razed? undecided
Or you u just felt like bad belleing the zoo?
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by adecz: 3:25am On Jun 18, 2017
No wonder they couldn't
put off the fire..... undecided

Nigerian Factor..... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account / Nigerian Woman Promoted To A Major In The United States Army. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.