Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK (38831 Views)

Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter / Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire / Pauline Ochanya: Pretty Female Firefighter Who Has Won Hearts Of Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Peterosky(m): 8:02am On Jun 18, 2017
dessz:
now,this is a real fire fighter!!. for 9ja, b4 fire truck go come, the fire would have razed the house to the ground and u will still b waiting .. we need quick response units.
MODIFIED: angry
.Bross, park well, may be you should also blame the Nigerian society for the poor performances of firefighters as well as the government. In several occasions, i have witnessed situations where motorists struggle the road with emergency fire Trucks, implying that the traffic situation in our society is one of the contributing factor to the poor performance. Again, if you take the pains to visit fire stations across the country, you will easily agree with me that fire service is poorly equipped for the task ahead. I can assure you that we have well trained and dedicated fire fighters in Nigeria but the Nigerian government has failed in va
rious dimensions to make them viable. A simple case study is Imo State Fire Service. I heard the firefighter mentioning all the courses attended. But in Nigeria, the reverse is the case where you are trained only ones through out your stay in the job. My brother i am speaking as an insider. So please next time before you criticize, make your findings well.
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by ademijuwonlo(f): 9:19am On Jun 18, 2017
well done
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by Opajyde: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=beamtopola post=57612321]Slave.! But u can't work tirelessly in your

You are such an idiot.
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by gevans(m): 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
condomuser:
Hwfr Evans?
pls u guys should be specific when mentioning Evans
Re: Wole Adesemoye, Nigerian Firefighter In Control Of Grenfell Tower Fire In UK by condomuser: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
The million dollar Evans grin

gevans:

pls u guys should be specific when mentioning Evans

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Jobs That Don’t Require A University Degree / Jobless Lady Returns Money A Company Mistakenly Paid Into Her Account / Nigerian Woman Promoted To A Major In The United States Army. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.