Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... (4498 Views)

Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Security Agents Close In On Quit Notice Sponsors / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

Nigerians are now aware trust me..
Last time I went to get something at the mall, I saw one item and complained of price initially but to my greatest surprise, the igbo attendant siad it was better then buying fake from igbos outside.

I've seen several cases where igbos look for Yoruba owned shops and pharmacies to buy things eg Boluke pharmacy, Ayoola foods etc. They know the evil they do lives with them and will keep haunting them till eternity.
mumu ode keep telling còck and bull stories igbo control 90 percent of the market,from computer village to alaba oshodi ladipo if e pain you commit suicide grin ,you idiots dont even have a choice than to patronize us ahia na ga aga
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BoosBae(f): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mcquine:

Lol! oh my goodness I'm touched for your concern actually.

But at least you've learnt how to type finally from an illiterate.
Yeah, I had to type in full for your dumb brain to understand. You geh ma point? grin

Such a slow thinker, boring... Ciao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by ProWalker: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
geez18:
let us get one thing straight; our(igbos) leaving the north nay nigeria is solely on our insistance and not because some riff-raffs from the north said so.

now, that said, i think it has become pertinent to inform these northern leeches that a dissolution of this charade called nigeria will follow certain rules as stipulated by the UN charter. rules that will clearly define things like property retention, who gets what and what have you.

so if they think that by dissolution[b] we intend to abandon our properties and investments[/b] for them , hm, they've got another thing coming.

They've told you to carry your investments and properties out of their region
We want a renegotiated Nigeria without the Ibos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Oh, so there will be "meagre" tribes in biafra. No wonder minorities treat biafra like plague.

Dude if it is that too big a word for to assimilate I'll advice you play blind.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
BoosBae:
Yeah, I had to type in full for your dumb brain to understand. You geh ma point? grin

Such a slow thinker, boring... Ciao

Fast thinker looking for escape route.

I'm only getting started.

I hope you have a good phone plus enough data.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BoosBae(f): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mumu thread.
*spits* on it. Lemme come and be going.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
BoosBae:
Mumu thread.
Haaaaaaaaa!
E pain am.
Mumu thread and this mumu commented.
I blame your folks for not using a condom at least the would be free of you.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Alariwo2: 9:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
mumu ode keep telling còck and bull stories igbo control 90 percent of the market,from computer village to alaba oshodi ladipo if e pain you commit suicide grin ,you idiots dont even have a choice than to patronize us ahia na ga aga

If it's not coc.k and bull story nko? make God punish you, you this scallywag

you think I have time to cook up stories like you liars do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
BoosBae:
Mumu thread.
Next time you hear the word BIARFRA you must surely bow.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Alariwo2:

If it's not coc.k and bull story nko? make God punish you, you this scallywag

you think I have time to cook up stories like you liars do?
you mumu yoruba boys have pechant for wearing fake things most broke yoruba gee boys i sell them fake chains and shoes they patronize me always always posing with refurbished iphones ode grin
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
BoosBae:
Let them go oh

The Igbotic children of Israel are thinking of going to their promised land, but this time they will die in the wilderness grin because there's no 'promised land' for them. They keep deceiving themselves.

BIAFRA Rubbish.

sharrrrrap your dirty mouth. Nkita
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Johnapeh: 10:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
What surprises me in Nigeria is there is no law stopping anyone going to his village or region but we keep on insulting ourselves online. Who wan go make he go and wan stay make him stay. QED
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by geez18(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2017
ProWalker:

They've told you to carry your investments and properties out of their region
We want a renegotiated Nigeria without the Ibos

as much as i don't like responding to kids, i'll make an exception just this once.

now, what you do with your bloody Nigeria is non of our concern, we just think it prudent to inform you that we will leave nothing of ours to you blood sucking leeches. we know that's what you're hoping for
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:30am On Jun 18, 2017
Alariwo2:

Nigerians are now aware trust me..
Last time I went to get something at the mall, I saw one item and complained of price initially but to my greatest surprise, the igbo attendant siad it was better then buying fake from igbos outside.

I've seen several cases where igbos look for Yoruba owned shops and pharmacies to buy things eg Boluke pharmacy, Ayoola foods etc. They know the evil they do lives with them and will keep haunting them till eternity.

So shall it be.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by feelgoodInc: 2:04am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by LionDeLeo: 4:28am On Jun 18, 2017
Johnapeh:
What surprises me in Nigeria is there is no law stopping anyone going to his village or region but we keep on insulting ourselves online. Who wan go make he go and wan stay make him stay. QED

I just taya.

At least no road is blocked for entry and exit for now.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by LionDeLeo: 4:29am On Jun 18, 2017
geez18:

as much as i don't like responding to kids, i'll make an exception just this once.

now, what you do with your bloody Nigeria is non of our concern, we just think it prudent to inform you that we will leave nothing of ours to you blood sucking leeches. we know that's what you're hoping for

Pls do, stop telling us, no time.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BlackMbakara1(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2017
I just they Imagine 10 "Evans" in the land of the rising sun... tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Scam Advertisement? / Are Nigerians That Are Talking About Osibanjo Really Ok{pictures} / 2nd Niger Bridge: The True Story And Pictures Of The Bridge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.