Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,803 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... (4479 Views)

Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Security Agents Close In On Quit Notice Sponsors / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Iakwarandu: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2017
The Igbo people never threatened to force the North out of the South and they never threatened to cut off the pipelines that supply petroleum products to the Northern part of the country...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYwfHAUmbbk
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Dereformer(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
I see the hand of God in all that is happening. Biafra MUST be free.
The whole world is watching.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Leave us, let us go. And you want us to "Come and be going" Hypocrites.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Brooke60(f): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Finally oooooo, Its about to go down!
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Igboesika: 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2017
Anything that will facilitate disintegration of this stagnant entity ... no matter the angle its coming from is welcome development

THIS CONTRAPTION MUST COLLAPSE.
ONLY IDDDIOTS AND BASTARDSSS WANT ONE NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BoosBae(f): 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
Let them go oh

The Igbotic children of Israel are thinking of going to their promised land, but this time they will die in the wilderness grin because there's no 'promised land' for them. They keep deceiving themselves.

BIAFRA Rubbish.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by colbankz(m): 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
this country have fallen in to deep mess that it will take divine intervention to get out of this shit....Finally the labour of our past HEROES is about to be in VAIN.......SMH for the bastards running the affairs of the country.....AWON OLORIBURUO PIPPO THEM
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by AgentSmith001: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
BoosBae:
Let them go oh

The Igbotic children of Israel are thinking of going to their promised land, but this time they will die in the wilderness grin because there's no 'promised land' for them. They keep deceiving themselves.

BIAFRA Rubbish.

. shameless tranny.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by omadaken: 6:47pm On Jun 17, 2017
while people keep saying the comments was made street boys without knowing they have strong background
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Homeboiy: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
Dream Actualisation loading.....
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
BoosBae:
Let them go oh

BIAFRA Rubbish.

What's your Tribe again?

You know It's okay to Shut up in matters that's bigger than your brain if you have any.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Alariwo2: 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
They were feeling important before. now their parasite status has dawned on them.

una go beg tire.. unity beggars oshi.

When people stop patronizing your shops, your eyes will clear fully then. Bunch of overzealous chest beaters.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BoosBae(f): 7:17pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mcquine:

What's your Tribe again?

You know It's okay to Shut up in matters that's bigger than your brain if you have any.
I'm Igbo! I mean Igbotic grin
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
BoosBae:
I'm Igbo! I mean Igbotic grin
You're such a disgrace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BoosBae(f): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mcquine:

You're such a disgrace
You're such a vagabond

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Arda1000(m): 7:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
and we will
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Amberon11: 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
This is why you people are hated everywhere. Do you need insults to drive home your point?
Igboesika:
Anything that will facilitate disintegration of this stagnant entity ... no matter the angle its coming from is welcome development

THIS CONTRAPTION MUST COLLAPSE.
ONLY IDDDIOTS AND BASTARDSSS WANT ONE NIGERIA.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by abiambo(m): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
May God forgive u for my data I just wasted watching that
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by geez18(m): 8:08pm On Jun 17, 2017
let us get one thing straight; our(igbos) leaving the north nay nigeria is solely on our insistance and not because some riff-raffs from the north said so.

now, that said, i think it has become pertinent to inform these northern leeches that a dissolution of this charade called nigeria will follow certain rules as stipulated by the UN charter. rules that will clearly define things like property retention, who gets what and what have you.

so if they think that by dissolution we intend to abandon our properties and investments for them , hm, they've got another thing coming.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2017
Alariwo2:
They were feeling important before. now their parasite status has dawned on them.

una go beg tire.. unity beggars oshi.

When people stop patronizing your shops, your eyes will clear fully then. Bunch of overzealous chest beaters.

I will love an underground campaign to put your last paragraph into effect. Its no more than they deserve. Their polution of trade with fake products and arm-twisting should be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mcquine:

You're such a disgrace

Will there ever be freedom of speech in your proposed biafra ? You are so oversensitive and antithetical to opposing views.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
geez18:
let us get one thing straight; our(igbos) leaving the north nay nigeria is solely on our insistance and not because some riff-raffs from the north said so.

now, that said, i think it has become pertinent to inform these northern leeches that a dissolution of this charade called nigeria will follow certain rules as stipulated by the UN charter. rules that will clearly define things like property retention, who gets what and what have you.

so if they think that by dissolution we intend to abandon our properties and investments for them , hm, they've got another thing coming.

They told you point-blank what they would do with your property and you are busy chest-beating. Can you afford to wait and defend you property ?
Ask the Balaka muslims what happened to their property in Bangui and the Hutus' in Kigali.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
BoosBae:
You're such a vagabond

If you're not brain dead already I dare you to type the meaning of the word VAGABOND in 3mins.

F**king b17ch

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 17, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Will there ever be freedom of speech in your proposed biafra ? You are so oversensitive and antithetical to opposing views.

Yea.

And that's when it's coming from meagre tribe.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BoosBae(f): 8:35pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mcquine:

If you're not brain dead already I dare you to type the meaning of the word VAGABOND in 3mins.

F**king b17ch
So u don't know being a biafran makes you a vagabond? I said you people will die in the wilderness grin Olodo!
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
BoosBae:
So u don't know being a biafran makes you a vagabond? I said you people will die in the wilderness grin Olodo!

Google is your friend FOOL.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2017
BoosBae:

The b17ch is out of data already Lol.

Come on go sell your cun7 for data

At least that's what it's worth.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
BoosBae:
Let them go oh

BIAFRA Rubbish.

come let me stick my dick in your mouth

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BoosBae(f): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mcquine:

Google is your friend FOOL.
Chaii, you obviously didn't have any schooling. So dumb, can't think...

A person who aimlessly follows an irregular course is what?? EWU leave spare parts business small, go to adult school.

I can't be replying a dumb ass...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
Mcquine:

Yea.

And that's when it's coming from meagre tribe.

Oh, so there will be "meagre" tribes in biafra. No wonder minorities treat biafra like plague.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Alariwo2: 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

I will love an underground campaign to put your last paragraph into effect. Its no more than they deserve. Their polution of trade with fake products and arm-twisting should be dealt with.

Nigerians are now aware trust me..
Last time I went to get something at the mall, I saw one item and complained of price initially but to my greatest surprise, the igbo attendant siad it was better then buying fake from igbos outside.

I've seen several cases where igbos look for Yoruba owned shops and pharmacies to buy things eg Boluke pharmacy, Ayoola foods etc. They know the evil they do lives with them and will keep haunting them till eternity.
Re: BREAKING: Igbo Must Go: Northern Elders Back Northern Youths On Quit Notice... by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2017
BoosBae:
Chaii, you obviously didn't have any schooling. So dumb, can't think...

A person who aimlessly follows an irregular course is what?? EWU leave spare parts business small, go to adult school.

I can't be replying a dumb ass...

Lol! oh my goodness I'm touched for your concern actually.

But at least you've learnt how to type finally from an illiterate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting / Buhari Leads In 7 Out Of 9 Lgas In Gombe / List Top 5 South East Politician To Take APC Presidential Ticket 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.