Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) (117359 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by naughtyboy7(m): 6:56am On Jun 18, 2017
they should kill this Evans guy already, from the way am seeing it, this is how they will beat around the bush, collect bribe from him and set him free again.... God help us in this country

1 Like

Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Luvdk(f): 7:05am On Jun 18, 2017
They should let ds innocent man be n go look for Buhari n his Daura brothers
Who are holding Nigeria hostage
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Noble855: 7:08am On Jun 18, 2017
My take on this is that Nigeria if filled up with corrupt leaders this days. How can Evans become a bastard billionaire via kidnapping and God revealed him and Nigeria security personnel are still looking at him. Where is the difference between Evans and Anini, Modu Osunbor and Oyenusi? Where are they now? He abducted a person and demanded for #500m and #100m was paid to him and he was not satisfied. Look at how rich he is through kidnapping. Nigeria should allow Evans to leave and he will abduct the Nigeria president one day. Corrupt Nigeria leaders who doesn't know their rights.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by OddBall(m): 7:12am On Jun 18, 2017
I think Death is the punishment for Kidnapping In Lagos state., not long ago a bill was signed to that effect.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Folzye(m): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2017
Nollywood Movie loading; Evans The kidnapper!
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Okohlient(m): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2017
Where is Efe. Evans is nw trending more on NL than him.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Ifeanyi080(m): 7:41am On Jun 18, 2017
If it is an Hausa man no law is against him.

Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Mayflowa(m): 7:41am On Jun 18, 2017
Omotayor123:
Na wah ooo.Enough of Evans Story, They should Jail him already!

Why should this story ever be enough. Are there not accomplices and informants working with Evans? Nigeria cries for security, yet you got one opportunity to be secured, now you are tired!
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Spells(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2017
kaykay1980:
which house do we take.
I wonder oh...
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by olaeffect(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2017
BabaO2:

Stewpid reasoning. The dirty guy has stolen, killed and acquired all that does not belong to him.

Oga sensible reasoning, what about most of our political leaders?
Is it because he is not a political office holder? And what do you think makes people powerful?
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Tobium1(m): 8:08am On Jun 18, 2017
This evans news is becoming overrated
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Unionised(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2017
hunniebun:
one thing about kidnappers is that upon all the money they acquire or they've acquired from their kidnapping businesses they won't use it to establish a profitable business for themselves and they are always looking haggard and unkempt.

How many kidnappers do you know? grin
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by anthony533(m): 8:20am On Jun 18, 2017
refiner:
Little wonders why i do see this man in my dreams...he has taking over d net....
please who is this man you people always upload his picture
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Shiitposter: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Auction the house as low as #50 and use the money to buy him rat-poison mixed with cement.

What a way to die. Even the devil will be to embrassed to take him in.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by tivta(m): 8:37am On Jun 18, 2017
Truly truly, na person wey know person dey kill person. People keep to yourself...
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by 1miccza: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2017
ednut1:
BMC distraction installment. E don do. Where is Bullharry

He's chilling with the queen with our cheddar
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by wizkidblogger(f): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2017
Luvdk:
They should let ds innocent man be n go look for Buhari n his Daura brothers
Who are holding Nigeria hostage

it's either you are a member of the gang or you are just been stupid.

if not a member, i pray sooner or later, you experience what the victims went through in the hands of evans. Amen!
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Vivipop(f): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2017
komek:

Aunty, I spoke in parables. But nevertheless, lemme break it down.
That inscription "Jesus is alive" on that gate tells you the dubious nature of an Igbo man using God to deceive people and also cover their sins . If u go to an Igbo man's shop, you will always see a very big Bible, this does not stop him from giving you fake products.
Furthermore, because of their dubious nature, an average Delta man isolate himself from accepting to be included in their quest for Biafra. Now they even included Deltans in their map without consultations to know if they are interested in their so called agitation for Biafra.
Aunty, did I make sense to u now?
You still didn't make any sense. Your post reeks of bigotry and generalization. A pastor in my area was once accused of sexually assaulting little girls in guise of delivering them of witches and demons in the name of Jesus. His dubious act was exposed early January when he was caught on top of an 11 year old brought to him for spiritual deliverance.
His name was pastor Isibor and he was Deltan. Still, are Deltans dubious? no!. No one region has the monopoly of being dubious or criminals. Evans committed a horrendous crime, he should face the full wrath of the law. Leave the Igbo tribe out of it for once in your life.

Mind you, I am Igbo and I am not Dubious.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Luvdk(f): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2017
wizkidblogger:

it's either you are a member of the gang or you are just been stupid.

if not a member, i pray sooner or later, you experience what the victims went through in the hands of evans. Amen!
U dey mad!
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by komek(m): 10:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Vivipop:
You still didn't make any sense. Your post reeks of bigotry and generalization. A pastor in my area was once accused of sexually assaulting little girls in guise of delivering them of witches and demons in the name of Jesus. His dubious act was exposed early January when he was caught on top of an 11 year old brought to him for spiritual deliverance.
His name was pastor Isibor and he was Deltan. Still, are Deltans dubious? no!. No one region has the monopoly of being dubious or criminals. Evans committed a horrendous crime, he should face the full wrath of the law. Leave the Igbo tribe out of it for once in your life.

Mind you, I am Igbo and I am not Dubious.

I see ur anger. By statistics Igbos are dubious. QED
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Vivipop(f): 11:25am On Jun 18, 2017
komek:

I see ur anger. By statistics Igbos are dubious. QED
I see through you. From your posts, you are an unrepentant bigot.
QED
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Martin0(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2017
Vivipop:
I see through you. From your posts, you are an unrepentant bigot.
QED
madam weitin dey surp,calm down abeg today na sunday ooo
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Fhowe: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2017
You people should stop deceiving yourself evans is eating 3 square meals wherever he his i am sure the only thing is he cant move around evans that evaded them for so long and was travelling all over the place he was not arrested the last guy evans went after is just bad market i see the guy knows people in the right places that is why evans as given himself in ,now who on earth will be in possession of such money he collect as ransom and not be willing to sleep in a cell just for a few months till it is all wept under the rug only showing us a stupid duplex in magodo for a man that collected almost $4 million as ransom excluding the robberies ,he only sent that 20 million to his wife cause he knows he will be away for sometime that stupid house they are showing us is not worth up to 100m i can bet on that where is the remaining money and they are not talking about it they arrest 6 other people for a crime gang as big as that of evans i don tire for naija .Evans was adviced to turn himself in the news would trend for one month and that is and he will be a free man evans has what it takes to walk a free man atleast their killings and hangings are not televised so i can bet anything evans will get away with this.Evans where is the remaining money that is what the police should be tracing now not all this cock and bull stories we are hearing
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by AreaFada2: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Very sad.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by armadeo(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
sammysammy111:
Na dis Evans story go trend dis June, July and August, for nairaland

i tire,

if evans go toilet now front page, evans chop rice front page.

in short if you want front page just title your thread evans secondary school mates express shock.

1 Like

Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by brojoshua: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wicked man like the looters also is living in mansions but keeps his chicken inside cage
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Dashmann: 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
ar list got famous visibly for the time being lol
Boss Evans!
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by bmos(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Vivipop:
and they had to inscribe "Jesus is alive" on the gate? SMH.

Where you see 'Jesus is alive' on the gate or am I short sighted?
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Vivipop(f): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
bmos:

Where you see 'Jesus is alive' on the gate or am I short sighted?
please read the article.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by purplekayc(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Aburi001:
I taya oooooo. Google search engine sef don taya for this Evan matter grin
he's a celebrity grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Slay Mamas Steal N200k From A Boutique In Delta, Stripped Unclad (Photo) / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips Herself Totally Unclad, The Other Runs / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.