Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Evans, His Crime And His Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evans, His Crime And His Family (1556 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans, His Crime And His Family by Afam4eva(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
I'm not here to blow grammar but this Evans episode got me thinking about the kind of country that we live in.

Evans is a kidnapper and has killed people in process. Even if he never killed anyone, he's a criminal and should be met with the full weight of the law. I propose death by firing squad but life imprisonment with hard labour would do. I hate criminals with a passion.

Now i heard some scally wags on twitter are calling for his release. I won't blame them, i blame the police for creating a hero out of a common criminal. How's he different from other kidnappers that have been nabbed in time past? Is it because he looks fresh or is a billionaire? If we have people calling for the release of this man, it means our problem in this country is multi facteted. The youths are the new problem. They're not the leaders of tomorrow but the thieves and criminals of today and tomorrow.

Now, to Evans's wife. So far, i don't think she's complicit if there's no proof that she indeed used her account to collect money for him like is being speculated in some quarters. Personally i don't trust some wives of criminals. They are very good actors. If she's found guilty, she should face the law...

But for the children, pls and pls, they're innocent and should be protected and rehabilitated by the appropriate authorities.

Ok Bye grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by BeardedMeat(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
Op true talk.
Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by KillJoy62(m): 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
Afam4eva:
I'm not here to blow grammar but this Evans episode got me thinking about the kind of country that we live in.

Evans is a kidnapper and has killed people in process. Even if he never killed anyone, he's a criminal and should be met with the full weight of the law. I propose death by firing squad but life imprisonment with hard labour would do. I hate criminals with a passion.

Now i heard some scally wags on twitter are calling for his release. I won't blame them, i blame the police for creating a hero out of a common criminal. How's he different from other kidnappers that have been nabbed in time past? Is it because he looks fresh or is a billionaire? If we have people calling for the release of this man, it means our problem in this country is multi facteted. The youths are the new problem. They're not the leaders of tomorrow but the thieves and criminals of today and tomorrow.

Now, to Evans's wife. So far, i don't think she's complicit if there's no proof that she indeed used her account to collect money for him like is being speculated in some quarters. Personally i don't trust some wives of criminals. They are very good actors. If she's found guilty, she should face the law...

But for the children, pls and pls, they're innocent and should be protected and rehabilitated by the appropriate authorities.

Ok Bye grin
even his kids should not be speared dey should investigate check if account has been opened in der names nd money hidden der. bros u dont hate criminals as much as I do. dat his biach called wife should be arrested sef. after kidnapping people nd collecting millions of dollars nd naira both ones that are known nd unknown, nd ur here asking for mercy.
Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by Afam4eva(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2017
KillJoy62:
even his kids should not be speared dey should investigate check if account has been opened in der names nd money hidden der. bros u dont hate criminals as much as I do. dat his biach called wife should be arrested sef.
Hating criminals does not mean you should be illogical with your thoughts. Are children now allowed to own bank accounts? How are they culpable?

2 Likes

Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2017
Left for me, I will kill everybody in that family.
Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by KillJoy62(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2017
Afam4eva:

Hating criminals does not mean you should be illogical with your thoughts. Are children now allowed to own bank accounts? How are they culpable?
i am marveled by ur words re children allowed to own bank account, in dis zoo nation wer every tin is possible.

1 Like

Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by ProWalker: 10:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
That freeevans hashtag on twitter is the most annoying, insane and stomach turning hashtag ever on twitter, orchestrated by some foolish Biafrans, simply because the criminal is ibo

2 Likes

Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by Okoroawusa: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
ProWalker:
That freeevans hashtag on twitter is the most annoying, insane and stomach turning hashtag ever on twitter, orchestrated by some foolish Biafrans, simply because the criminal is ibo
am igbo.I dnt like criminals neither do I like IPOB but I think u r too harsh in this ur comment.there might be non igbos calling for his release too.

1 Like

Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by ProWalker: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Okoroawusa:

am igbo.I dnt like criminals neither do I like IPOB but I think u r too harsh in this ur comment.there might be non igbos calling for his release too.

Please go to twitter and you will see the shame of a people

2 Likes

Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2017
ProWalker:

That is a lie. A Yoruba guy started that hash tag on Twitter

2 Likes

Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by simplycarro: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
misterme:

That is a lie. A Yoruba guy started that hash tag on Twitter

Really? Where is your evidence?

1 Like

Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2017
simplycarro:

Really? Where is your evidence?

1 Like

Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by Kingbabu: 2:57am On Jun 18, 2017
This guy is supposed to be in the senate,that's where his colleagues are
Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by madridguy(m): 3:12am On Jun 18, 2017
Evans tongue
Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by Nobody: 5:36am On Jun 18, 2017
ProWalker:

Please go to twitter and you will see the shame of a people

You Yoruba people are a disgusting lot. I am used to avoiding anything tribalistic and watching my comments. But its obvious you guys are unrepentant hypocrites.

Are you aware that most of the people calling for Evans head are Igbo people? Are you aware that the most kidnapped people by that worthless criminal named Evans are Igbo people? Are you aware that youths are mobilizing to burn his house?

Shame of a people indeed. Fool!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by otokx(m): 5:39am On Jun 18, 2017
Death by hanging should be his only option but our justice system may do the unbelievable.
Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 18, 2017
@proWalker left with his tail between his legs. That is what happens when you are consumed with hate towards a group of people, spreading false news and lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by Mustay(m): 7:10am On Jun 18, 2017
Afam4eva:

Are children now allowed to own bank accounts? How are they culpable?

Children are not prohibited from owning accounts. They are only prohibited from OPERATING it or RESTRICTED from using all facilities till they become adults.

It actually occurs in Nigeria, just as maids, drivers have accounts opened on behalf of their Ogas, so do children too.

Seeing how 'smart' this guy is said to be, I doubt if all accounts will be traced. Even with the BVN, he probably will have had an account opened for someone no one will imagine is connected to him.

1 Like

Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by Nutase: 7:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians never fail to amaze me.
Who in his right senses will ask for a kidnapper to be freed.
Re: Evans, His Crime And His Family by ednut1(m): 8:15am On Jun 18, 2017
The kids are ruined already. Future houseboys nd housegirls. They wud later turned to crime

(1) (Reply)

Different Arewa Communities In Anambra State Endorsed Gov Obiano 2nd Tenure / The One Big Reason No Nation Would Wage A War On Israel / Why We Arrested Chukwuma, Innoson MD – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.