Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos (57412 Views)

Secondary Schoolgirls Fight On The Main Road, Exchange Serious Blows (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by jazinogold(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
j
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by elmessiahs(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dats y i want to marry more than 1 wife so they can fight naked in my house
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Lexusgs430: 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Olosho aka ashawo money.....

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Donjazzy12(m): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
CastedDude:
This is very shameful. A video footage which has been trending on social media platforms - shows how two Nigerian ladies went half-unclad while fighting in the streets Taranto city in Italy. According to online reports, the ladies who went topless - were allegedly fighting over money issue.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/nigerian-girls-fight-on-the-streets-of-italy.html
They are Edo girls. No shame!

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by sekem: 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Be like say italians no dey like separate fights? shocked
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by redsun(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Violence is a norm in Nigeria. It is taught in schools,homes, churches,and government parastatals

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by amdoyin82(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
We know them.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Ijobaorun(m): 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians, please rise and react swiftly to this challenge

Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A. A
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 6:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Shiitposter:
Why is it always the women with ugly bodies that fight outside naked

Absolute Haram
[color=#550000][/color]
grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by peaceway(m): 6:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lalas247:
Looks like men shocked Someone don steal person customer grin
Are you talking from experience?
No Vex oooo! Na joke i dey joke
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
when their mates are bagging first class abroad they are there disgracing Nigeria
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
And now we are developing italy grin cheesy
whitebeard:
grin it just a fight for territory that's all
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by PREBuhari2019: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
APC WHY
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by whitebeard(m): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
And now we are developing italy grin cheesy
abi nah..lol

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Ashley86400: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians always reppin' home and abroad. grin
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Litmus: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
I doubt Nigerians girls would stoop so low. Those look like Ivory coast, Togo, Ghana, Liberia, Burkina type people over that side of Africa where they look and act like men. Those types of girls that are often shown collaborating with groups of men in bush photos from Africa. The fuggly types in those Mapoka vids. South African women hunting immigrants along with their thuggish boy-men act similarly. Street type people.

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by redsun(m): 6:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
When you think it right to beat children like inanimate objects whenever they do wrong,they will end up thinking violence is the best way to settle issues as adults. Nigerians are violence and prevalent in all sphere of life in Nigeria, including churches and mosques where people are supposed to be benevolent and forgiving.

A society that does not reason does not know any sense of conformity,shame or embarrassment.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by holuwajobar(m): 6:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
So anybody wey black na nigerian....well we r capable of doin dat
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by pagorino(m): 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
lipsrsealed what d Bleep!!! must u Kari ur madness abroad? awon omo ale jatijati
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by yinkslinks(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
I was so happy for being denied Italy visa. Chai bad news from their lately and it looks like abule-egba.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by venoc200(m): 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
women's fight! Any of them that falls first gets beaten
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by jkbee(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
torres89:
how do u know they are Nigerians

That's the same question that came to my mind... Anything that goes wrong must be Nigeria.
Why angry
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by enomakos(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
have them been deport?
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by joeluv: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
The caliber of Nigerians that go to Italy, I never even see such peeps for Nigeria.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by redsun(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Italy is becoming more like a third world in Europe,they are keeping up the conventional trends that countries like Germany, UK and most Scandinavian countries are moving with. But anything seem better than Nigeria for those that are inherently and conditionally desperate or those that are not closely and corruptly
connected to the endemically corrupt system.

The nest big thing is Africa if only the people can just see the tasks and glories ahead by getting things to work.
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Lalas247(f): 7:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
peaceway:

Are you talking from experience?

No Vex oooo! Na joke i dey joke
Lol cool
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by austin2all: 7:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
[b]THIS IS MY PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA....

Two kids are born August 31st, 1980, one in Kano (Jubril) another in Enugu (Emeka). They go to primary school in those areas and get to Primary 6, now the twist begins.

They both take Federal Common Entrance, Emeka scores 168/200 and Jubril 16/200. For some silly quota system, they both end up in the same class at Federal Government College, Enugu (FGCE). Emeka continues to come 1st-3rd in the class of 30 and Jubril 25-29th/30. 6 years later, WASCE and JAMB are taken. Emeka had 6As and 2Cs (WASCE) and 286/400 (JAMB) while Jubril had 5Cs and 2Ps and 106/400 in JAMB. Again by a warped and weird stroke they end up in the same Law Faculty in University of Nigeria, Enugu campus.

5years later Emeka graduates with 2-1 and Jibril with a Pass! Emeka is done with Law school at Abuja - No Job after NYSC. Jubril as soon as he gets out of Abuja Law school then one year NYSC gets a job as a Magistrate at the Federal Magistrate Court Abuja, 2 years later he is promoted as a Judge.

Emeka still struggling, decides to join some Trio Igbo Law outfit in Abuja as a junior lawyer. 5 years later he is still carrying files and coming to defend low level cases at Jubril's court.

Now, you are Emeka or Emeka's relative, kit and kin, will you want Nigeria to continue like this. No way! That's the problem with Nigeria as it is. It's strongly skewed to the advantage of a particular ethnic group in Nigeria and cannot continue. Plain and Simple!!!!

Then one day Emeka finds his way to Canada or England, he immediately thrills them with his brilliance and in less than 5 years he becomes a full fledged Professor. That's what Nigeria is doing to the Igbos.
My dear, I want Biafra.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by 2shure: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Benin girls wit opo and itahli
Edo ppl koeyor o

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by mechanics(m): 7:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
sign of joblessness
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
shameless girls, its like they want to be deported. them tink say na dia backyard dem dey
Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Kelvinortabo(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
As I hear Italy,,I know say na dem Bini gialz..

Its spelt 'BENIN'

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
oloshos in diaspora.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial / FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.