Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) (60536 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeria must be one I love this.

Shame on IPOB
Shame on Arewa youths

Watch video of them dancing like igbos here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFwRp_C5GEw

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2017
tongue

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 18, 2017
More Mynd44 Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by CutieGuy(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

Shame on IPOB
Shame on Arewa youths

Watch their protest here
funny set of pple

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by HiddenShadow: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2017
Hausa man that wants One Nigeria without Restructuring

196 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by Danishguy(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2017
WHO CARES!!! Make dem dey mumu about

Referendum... 5 4 3 2 1

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 18, 2017
Danishguy:
WHO CARES!!! Make dem dey mumu about
Referendum... 5 4 3 2 1
so no more war is now referendum?

27 Likes

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by HiddenShadow: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

You have not being listening to IPOB from beginning

IPOB wants Referendum

254 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by W3xy1(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Lovely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by Danishguy(m): 10:42am On Jun 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

Where did IPOB use WAR as an exit tool?? E be like say person do you strong something

221 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2017
My brothers from the west will invade this thread and called them |Unity beggars but we know they are real Unity Beggars

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:

You have not being listening to IPOB from beginning

IPOB wants Referendum

See audio evidence of Nnamdi Kanu saying he wants a war not a referendum 2015 before Kuje mellowed his brain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=losCSlA45CY

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 10:46am On Jun 18, 2017
Danishguy:
Where did IPOB use WAR as an exit tool?? E be like say person do you strong something
Don't mind that low life, was he not the one that said if Nnamdi Kanu is released he will kill himself?

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by azimibraun: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmmm!!!! Heavy sigh of relief from the Igbo Man. This is most reassuring. At least the Hausas bent backwards a little by this gesture to ensure peace reigns. Am glad decent igbo men in the north went with al mustapha to consult with Hasuas to make peace reign. Some Ppl are fixing, some kanus are destroying.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 10:50am On Jun 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

Shame on IPOB
Shame on Arewa youths

Watch video of them dancing like igbos here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFwRp_C5GEw
This is what is called medicine after death, why now? All these while Igbos have been wearing awusa attire, so we did it first, but they ignored us and now that times have changed they want to act like they love us. If you want to give me an umbrella, give it to me before it starts to rain, not when I have been drenched in rain water you present me an umbrella. IT IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATE!

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by azimibraun: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2017
GrandGarcon:
This is what is called medicine after death, why now? All these while Igbos have been wearing awusa attire, so we did it first, but they ignored us and now that times have changed they want to act like they love us. If you want to give me an umbrella, give it to me before it starts to rain, not when I have been drenched in rain water you present me an umbrella. IT IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOO LATE!
Too late for who exactly?

15 Likes

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 18, 2017
azimibraun:
Hmmmm!!!! Heavy sigh of relief from the Igbo Man. This is most reassuring. At least the Hausas bent backwards a little by this gesture to ensure peace reigns. Am glad decent igbo men in the north went with al mustapha to consult with Hasuas to make peace reign. Some Ppl are fixing, some kanus are destroying.

this is peace loving

2 Likes

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by xynerise: 10:58am On Jun 18, 2017
Eye Service is what I call it.

I have never seen a Northerner dress in this attire until this drama started.

We igbos can dress in any attire especially in the place we reside or do business. I have the Hausa Kaftan. I love it

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by ayampissed: 11:02am On Jun 18, 2017
GrandGarcon:

I think you've missed the point.

4 Likes

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2017
xynerise:
Eye Service is what I call it.

I have never seen a Northerner dress in this attire until this drama started.

We igbos can dress in any attire especially in the place we reside or do business. I have the Hausa Kaftan. I love it
they tried

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by xynerise: 11:05am On Jun 18, 2017
IpobExposed:
they tried

They tried what?

30 Likes

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by Beverages: 11:08am On Jun 18, 2017
Doing all these to motivate igbo?
Not moved.

41 Likes

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by POpikin: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Beverages:
Doing all these to motivate igbo?

Not moved.

Not at all

33 Likes

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2017
azimibraun:
Sigh of which relief,hausas told ibos to leave,ibos ad south southerners told hausas to leave too..Whats special in wearing an ibo attire?Abi don't ibos wear yoruba ad hausa attire..Divide the yeye country..On october 1 we stand.. angry

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by SHAKABOOM: 11:13am On Jun 18, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Correct!You spoke wisely like an oracle.

14 Likes

Re: Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) by Beverages: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2017
POpikin:

Not at all
Their body language says so undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody / Let 2023 Be The Last Time Igbos Will Interfere In Lagos Politics - Onanuga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.