Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Check Out The Newly Commission Bridge By The Bayelsa State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The Newly Commission Bridge By The Bayelsa State Government (967 Views)

How Obaseki Will Not Get The Bayelsa Treatment If He Wins With PDP. / Why Is The Bayelsa State Governor Sitting Alone / Buhari Decorates Hassan Abubakar, The Newly Promoted PAF Commander (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Newly Commission Bridge By The Bayelsa State Government by dondavinchi(m): 11:50am On Jun 18, 2017
Bayelsa state is an oil producing state n they earn very big frm d FAAC frm d FG ,in recent time alot of billions hv been spent on d state as said by d dickson led state government, recently dis bridge was build n commission by the state government n dis bridge link d famous alamiesegha road to d ikoli creek presume as d new bayelsa, sometime i as myself were r we going in dis country wit all d billion they cant even build a normal bridge 4 d resident, to bad
Re: Check Out The Newly Commission Bridge By The Bayelsa State Government by slysneh: 11:51am On Jun 18, 2017
Where the bridge
Re: Check Out The Newly Commission Bridge By The Bayelsa State Government by sarrki(m): 11:51am On Jun 18, 2017
This guy is better than Gej

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Newly Commission Bridge By The Bayelsa State Government by dondavinchi(m): 11:54am On Jun 18, 2017
See it
Re: Check Out The Newly Commission Bridge By The Bayelsa State Government by madridguy(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2017
picture @ op?
Re: Check Out The Newly Commission Bridge By The Bayelsa State Government by oshe11: 12:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
No Pinshure?

7 major types of slap.

1) Formatting slap: This is the type that makes one forget instantly what he/she was doing. You find yourself asking questions like 'what did I do? Why did you slap me?'
This slap is very common. It's always from a guy who is stronger than you...

2)Resounding slap: This is when after you are hit, you keep hearing funny sounds in your brain like wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

3) Take away slap: This is when after you are slapped, all you do is hold your face and walk away. This type is normally received by new born again Christians....

4) Religious Slap: The type of slap that immediately you receive it, you shout Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

5) Fixed Deposit slap: When you receive this slap, all you just do is stand right where you are and watch the person walk away.
Elder brothers use this type of slap alot.

6) Rhetorical slap: The moment you receive this slap, you find yourself asking questions that don't need reply.... 'Chigoo, you slapped me?... Like did you just slap me?

7) Explanation slap: When you receive this type, you find yourself explaining the situation to the nearest person to you out of your own Accord.
' Bros, shebi you been dey watch.? I no do anything o... I just dey pass na.
This is a slap from soldiers that haven't been promoted for a long time.

WHICH ONE BUHARI, THE PRESIDENCY AND OUR POLITICIANS AND THE OP DESERVE
Re: Check Out The Newly Commission Bridge By The Bayelsa State Government by ipobarecriminals: 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Avenue to loot money.So we should hail him /what?
Re: Check Out The Newly Commission Bridge By The Bayelsa State Government by dondavinchi(m): 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
I try uploading it bt nairaland server deh tell me say try next time bt let me try

(1) (Reply)

Marshall Plan To End Biafra Agitation / I Led Nigeria With Conscience – Jonathan / What Is Happening In This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.