Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,325 members, 7,822,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day (18931 Views)

Desola Afod, Kunle Afod’s Wife Warns Actresses Having Sex With Her Husband / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons In Adorable Family Photo / Ronke Oshodi-Oke And Kunle Afod Meet Hafiz Agoro, The Tallest Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by praizmedia(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
The nollywood actor wrote : Happy father's day.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/kunle-afod-pose-with-his-children-to.html?m=0

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by veekid(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
See resemblance in the boys

3 Likes

Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by aktolly54(m): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Boladapor: 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice..... Cute boys.
Baba God na ur eyes I dey look o
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Deytorlha(f): 7:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
veekid:
See resemblance in the boys

Baba for the boyz.

2 Likes

Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
Does he smoke?
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
praizmedia:
The nollywood actor wrote : Happy father's day.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/kunle-afod-pose-with-his-children-to.html?m=0

Baba for the boyz
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Iseoluwani: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
So? Nairaland MOD n stup******DITY

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by GoodinPurple: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Four Soldiers...Good for you sir, you don't have to worry about who is seeing your daughter in a corner grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
GoodinPurple:
Four Soldiers...Good for you sir, you don't have to worry about who is seeing your daughter in a corner grin grin
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
which kind thing be this
boys everywhere
no girl
the mum will be so lonely.

ion like this

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Romanciella(f): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cute babies
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Princelumide: 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy Father's day...

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by jahgatme: 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
If you need a blog or website, kindly quote me or message me with details on signature
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Newbiee: 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Displaying your family to the public, if Evans people come visiting, you will start screaming.
Iya continu
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Kelvinortabo(m): 8:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
GoodinPurple:
Like the way they see you upandan for backyard for church today? grin
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
This man must be wicked to females
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Gbamet(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Keneking:
Does he smoke?
Don't forget that google is your friend...

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by GoodinPurple: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Kelvinortabo:

Like the way they see you upandan for backyard for church today? grin
How you take know.. I am suspecting you now grin cheesy
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Evaberry:
. which kind thing be this boys everywhere no girl the mum will be so lonely.

ion like this
sorry but how did you know that d baby is a boi?
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by descrisom(m): 5:08am On Jun 19, 2017
See mass weapons of di...ru.....ion
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by theroseofsharon(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2017
ako logidan bi
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by FrancisAdl(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
jahgatme:
If you need a blog or website, kindly quote me or message me with details on signature

You're not responding to your whatsapp messages or phone calls since morning. I'm beginning to doubt your genuineness
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by sunnysunny69(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Keneking:
Does he smoke?
you wan bleep am ? grin grin grin
Re: Kunle Afod Poses With His Children To Celebrate Fathers Day by jahgatme: 12:58am On Jun 20, 2017
FrancisAdl:

You're not responding to your whatsapp messages or phone calls since morning. I'm beginning to doubt your genuineness

sorry please i do not understand you which whatsapp messages?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Get Overly Excited Over Marriage Proposal? – Ifu Ennada / Ex Mbgn Stephanie Oforka Marries Footballer Kalu Uche. / Charly Boy Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.