Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans (2221 Views)

Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 / Tompolo's 48th Birthday: Niger Deltans Celebrate In Grand Style (Photos) / 'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by Markfemi: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Can someone tell me why igbos are always begging for unity with niger deltans
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by munas: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
You simply don know your history.The defunct Biafra streches from Bayelsa state down to cross river state.So i dont really know what you are talking about

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by lloydtruth: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Another successive igbo thread by the OP in a space of 4 hours making it 3 igbo threads since you registered on Nairaland yesterday. shocked shocked cool cool
Dear OP are you sure you will survive this your igbo obsession? grin grin grin grin grin
However I wish you a successful bigoted career on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

27 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by Markfemi: 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
munas:
You simply don know your history.The defunct Biafra streches from Bayelsa state down to cross river state.So i dont really know what you are talking about

There is nothing like Biafra the way we have OLD BENIN, OYO , KANURI AND IFE KINGDOM

BIAFRA IS A PORTUGESE WORD THE SAME PEOPLE WHO NAMED LAGOS, PORTNOVO NAMED BIAFRA

SO WHICH HISTORY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

YOU WANT TO LEAVE A BRITISH CREATION NIGERIA FOR PORTUGESE CREATION BIAFRA?
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by zionite247: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2017

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by Markfemi: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
zionite247:

After eating too much ewedu pepper and palm oil, wat good can ever come out from u guys. I repeat if biafra will include lazy people like those from ur tribe I will rather remain in nigeria. And for ur information olodo, stip using niger delta, use south south, because i know u re full of ewedu and palmoil to know dat abia and imo are also part of niger delta.
100% EDO YORUBA NIGER DELTA IF E PAIN YOU GO DIE INSIDE LAGOON
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by successmatters(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Itsekiri, Urhobos and Ijaws are all owned by Yoruba. We yoruba people will chase them away and re caiman our oil soon.
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by Markfemi: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
successmatters:
Itsekiri, Urhobos and Ijaws are all owned by Yoruba. We yoruba people will chase them away and re caiman our oil soon.

Yoruba already has oil on lagos and ondo and access to sea via lagos ogun and ondo so they wont
we know your motivation to beg us is cause of our oil and sea access
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by zionite247: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2017

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by Markfemi: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
zionite247:

The worst punishment on earth is to be a yoruba. Because for ur entire life u will be doomed to eat only ewedu, pepper and palm oil cos dats all ur women can ever cook, plus ur face can never be carry come aftee d razor design

YORUBA FOOD SWEEEEEET DIE EDO FOOOD COME BEEN GHEN GHEN
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by dragonking2: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
lloydtruth:
Another successive igbo thread by the OP in a space of 4 hours making it 3 igbo threads since you registered on Nairaland yesterday. shocked shocked cool cool
Dear OP are you sure you will survive this your igbo obsession? grin grin grin grin grin
However I wish you a successful bigoted career on Nairaland. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

zionite247:

After eating too much ewedu pepper and palm oil, wat good can ever come out from u guys. I repeat if biafra will include lazy people like those from ur tribe I will rather remain in nigeria. And for ur information olodo, stip using niger delta, use south south, because i know u re full of ewedu and palmoil to know dat abia and imo are also part of niger delta.

The guy is on a mission to cause disunity among SS and SE brothers so as to kill the biafra agitation.

The guy also created a thread asking why igbos are envious of yoruba.

Just ignore, who know, he might even be from the north

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by zionite247: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by Markfemi: 1:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
dragonking2:

The guy is on a mission to cause disunity among SS and SE brothers so as to kill the biafra agitation.

I AM NOT ON A MISSION LIKE I SAID EARLIER BEING ANTI BIAFRA DOES NOT MAKE ME PRO FULANI OR WHATEVER I AM JUST CALLING OUT IGBOS FOR WHAT THEY ARE

BITTER TRIBES WHO SHOWS TRUE COLORS OF HATE TO YORUBA BUT FORMS FAKE LOVE TO NIGER DELTA
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by dragonking2: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

I AM NOT ON A MISSION LIKE I SAID EARLIER BEING ANTI BIAFRA DOES NOT MAKE ME PRO FULANI OR WHATEVER I AM JUST CALLING OUT IGBOS FOR WHAT THEY ARE

BITTER TRIBES WHO SHOWS TRUE COLORS OF HATE TO YORUBA BUT FORMS FAKE LOVE TO NIGER DELTA

Have you not been seeing yourba and igbos getting married? DO you want me to show you several threads of yoruba men getting married to igbo women? If they hated themselves, they wouldnt be getting married, so wake up because the only person with hatred is you.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by najoke: 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by Cooly100: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by najoke: 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
[s]
dragonking2:

[/s]
How come it is only when the thread does not suit you biafuros that date of joining NL is yardstick for making an opinion… .hypocritics

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by dragonking2: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
najoke:
Igbo unity beggers… .. grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5485433_20170612161854_jpegb101b9279e60e3a9249114eaf402122d

Why you no talk about the hausas that are dressed up like igbos begging for one nigeria? Clown

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by dragonking2: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
najoke:

[s]How come it is only when the thread does not suit you biafuros that date of joining NL is yardstick for making an opinion… .hypocritics[/s]
Why dont you counter the valid points i raised first?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by najoke: 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
dragonking2:

Why you no talk about the hausas that are dressed up like igbos begging for one nigeria? Clown

Again… .sense is really scarce in your region… .are the ones in your pic traditional rulers meeting with other igbo rulers… .why do guys always think upsid down… .maka why grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by najoke: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
[s]
dragonking2:
Why dont you counter the valid points i raised first?
[/s]
What point is valid… ..he has opened several thread… .so fuccking what… ..is NL not about opening thread… ..did you see Afonjas complaining about too many biafrian threads on NL.
You guys are just too pathetic
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by nototribalist: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

100% EDO YORUBA NIGER DELTA IF E PAIN YOU GO DIE INSIDE LAGOON
femi the Afonja claiming​ South South, go chop una shitt die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lol. .this boy just showcasing his low life everywhere ..aren't u the EDO-YORUBA-NIGER DELTA boy again...
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by ZorGBUooeh: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:
Pls i will like to know why hausas ad yorubas are begging ibos for unity..Especially you yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by Markfemi: 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Pls i will like to know why hausas ad yorubas are begging ibos for unity..Especially you yorubas.

Have you forgotten Oct 1?
Niger delta will kick you out also

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by laribari(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
successmatters:

Very funny. Lagos and Ogun also produce crude oil now, so you don't need anybody's oil. Lagos is a blessed and prosperous place. By the way I'm not yoruba oo but I love Lagos and th government here seems to be using their head. You don't need wait FG for everything and that is why many states are lagging behind.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by eastsidechillz: 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
zionite247:

Thank you mi brother

Our brothers should remove these lazy ass from our Map

For Gods sake, these people will bring nothing but trouble.

All they know is "our oil"

Oil that is becoming worthless.
Well till US finish their shell program their nonsense oil will become $10 per barrel
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by ZorGBUooeh: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:

Have you forgotten Oct 1?
Niger delta will kick you out also
Hahahaha! But they warned northerners twice to leave dere land..
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by EzeUche(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
Why is Nigeria unity begging with Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by ZorGBUooeh: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
nototribalist:
femi the Afonja claiming​ South South, go chop una shitt die
Iyama! wetin dey that plate?im be like unpacked vomit wey get algae ad Afuooh osisa wey dem shiit inside plate.. shocked
Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by Gotze1: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Markfemi:
The painful thing is that, as they keep begging, the Niger deltans are rejecting them. Those people are chronic unity buggers. I Spit on those people Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ibo People Unity Beggers With Us Niger Deltans by Gotze1: 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
zionite247:

God forbid. I better drink hydraulic, according to scientists ewedu doesnt only purge but can turn anybody into a stuppiid fellow, thats why am not surprised at d level of fatuousness u re displaying here
Can you compare weedy to this one down here. How can humans as in, normal humans be moving closer to this poo not to talk of eating it. Can you tell me the difference as I can't spot the difference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I'm Proud Not To Have Voted Jonathan / Civil War Finally Declared In ‘BIAFRA’ Against NIGERIA By ‘major Nkuma’ / Throwback Pictures Of Gen Shehu Musa Yar' Adua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.