Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS (5989 Views)

Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / Ten Days In Office.. Achievements Of Osinbajo(pics) / Buhari Hands Over To Abba Kyari Instead Of Osinbajo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
This liepods are very very useless in lying.

The last lie was Trump said 21st July he will declare Biafra. Let's watch.

If you're still in IPOB backout. That was how they lied they treated their supporters but they left my friend Amara to die at Bethsadia clinic Oyigbo Port Harcourt 26th November 2015. Be warned.

They lied they treated people they didn't. Ipob left poor people to die. Wake up from lies. Wake up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Liepods are brainless and useless animals

Why would Trump care about some Ogbono-guzzling hairy gorillas who live in caves in the yEast?

The man is under fire and investigations for possible Russia links and some illiterate loiloi-eating children of hate are dying like useless dogs in Onitsha

They've started pretending to be Jews now to gain the attention of Netayanhu. They just keep jumping from one white d¡ck to another grin

All hope is lost and they've now resorted to cheap blackmail. They keep pretending to be Dr Ismaila Farouk. Bloody impostors

Some foolish bloggers are circulating pictures of one potopoto man leaving the North just to encourage the rest

Chai. Liepods are living a useless life o. grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Read comments

Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Read comments and see members over 1 million is the original Radio Biafra London reporting this false news to give hope to supporters

Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
Igberetv also carries this news...

But see the blog that was posted
http://bvoicenews..nl/2017/06/breaking-news-finally-british.html?m=1
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by HiddenShadow: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Height of joblessness

7 Likes

Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
HiddenShadow:
Height of joblessness

For ipob right
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by zionite247: 2:26pm On Jun 18, 2017

15 Likes

Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
zionite247:

Even though am against this lie but comparing ogbono to ewedu is like comparing UK to nigeria. I mean how do u guys manage to swallow dat rotten smelly hydraulic u call ewedu. No wonder almost all ur tribesmen are lazy and almost useeless. How will an ewedu eater ever be useful? Pepper and palm oil can truly damage d brain, i thought it was a lie until i came in contact with yorrobers

you're not against any lie
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Iamwrath: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
neoShinto:
They just keep jumping from one white d¡ck to another grin

Liepods are living a useless life o. grin

Hahahahahahahahah Wickeddddddddddddddddddddddddd

You called them prostitutes , and in reality that's what they do , Italo conexxsun grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by zionite247: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2017

5 Likes

Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by zionite247: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
IpobExposed:

you're not against any lie
Cry cry baby.
I will ignore u, because i have 2 days to use this moniker before i release it for ban. Go and tell dat ur mod to be ready by den because i have over 50 accounts.

2 Likes

Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by ednut1(m): 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
The op needs a life and a job
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Outofsync(m): 5:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hehehe
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Gotze1: 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
zionite247:

Even though am against this lie but comparing ogbono to ewedu is like comparing UK to nigeria. I mean how do u guys manage to swallow dat rotten smelly hydraulic u call ewedu. No wonder almost all ur tribesmen are lazy and almost useeless. How will an ewedu eater ever be useful? Pepper and palm oil can truly damage d brain, i thought it was a lie until i came in contact with yorrobers
Shut up, first answer what I ask you, what is the difference between these two down here

1 Like

Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by enigma3000: 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Biafra ya tu gi ime very soon
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by FUNNYBONE1(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
d way d news dey pain unity beggers ehn chai, if u place pot of raw yam near their chest e go boil within seconds....
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Najokee: 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Gotze1:
Shut up, first answer what I ask you, what is the difference between these two down here
Hahaha… yuk… see as them run… .vomits
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Najokee: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
d way d news dey pain unity beggers ehn chai, if u place pot of raw yam near their chest e go boil within seconds....
Ignorance is really a disease… see this one… ..sense is getting really scarce in Biafraland… ..some comments eh grin grin grin grin
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by freakthingz(m): 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hmmm is this not the same referendum song
I've been singing upandan
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by ShootToKill: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
Every website that doesn't shout 'Sai Baba' is an 'IPOB' website including the blog that the everlasting jambite is showing us. Ewedu-drinking creatures are funny lots.

grin grin
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
IpobExposed.. you deserve an award.
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by fireprince14(m): 1:03am On Jun 19, 2017
Check out this portfolio https://adesidaadedamola.wixsite.com/insignionstudios. Contact me on 08057510625 (whatsapp) if you want designs like those.
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Markfemi: 1:07am On Jun 19, 2017
neoShinto:
Liepods are brainless and useless animals

Why would Trump care about some Ogbono-guzzling hairy gorillas who live in caves in the yEast?

The man is under fire and investigations for possible Russia links and some illiterate loiloi-eating children of hate are dying like useless dogs in Onitsha

They've started pretending to be Jews now to gain the attention of Netayanhu. They just keep jumping from one white d¡ck to another grin

All hope is lost and they've now resorted to cheap blackmail. They keep pretending to be Dr Ismaila Farouk. Bloody impostors

Some foolish bloggers are circulating pictures of one potopoto man leaving the North just to encourage the rest

Chai. Liepods are living a useless life o. grin
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 19, 2017
TheCabal:
IpobExposed.. you deserve an award.

thank u sir
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 19, 2017
ShootToKill:
Every website that doesn't shout 'Sai Baba' is an 'IPOB' website including the blog that the everlasting jambite is showing us. Ewedu-drinking creatures are funny lots.

grin grin

una no get shame na the worst thing. u are denying the blog but when Mark Zuckerberg closed it last year una no allow us rest but now is posting false information you're denying it
Re: British Government Calls For Biafra Referendum With Osinbajo PICS by AMADE01(m): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2018
GOOD WORK MY VP

(1) (Reply)

PDP Should Kiss Bayelsa State Goodbye / Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South / 25 Items Banned From Being Imported Into Nigeria (FULL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.