Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari (1965 Views)

Afcta: Senator Sani Speaks On Buhari’s Refusal To Sign Agreement / IGP Vs Saraki: Lauretta Onochie Clashes With Senator Sani / Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Sani Over Alleged Opposition To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by donrichdavid: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
On the Father’s day message Senator Sani said that Nigerians should remember the the President in their prayers and Nigerians were not ok with that due to the hunger and recession in the country and some said if the president truly love the country he should resign. what is your take on this Nigerians reactions checkout their reactions below
Read more at http://www.donrichdavid.com/see-nigerians-reacts-senator-sani-said-pray-buhari-fathers-day/

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by SexyNairalander: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
booked

I can't pray for someone that has refuse to help himself

since he wants to die in power then so be it, as a good citizen we encouraged him to resign so he can treat himself but nah. . .baba say na power go kill am

8 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by RoyalBlak007: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
PRAY!? I'll rather pray for my PORTUGAL Vs MEXICO over 2.5 goals to come

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by HiddenShadow: 2:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nigerians are hungry, Biafrans are angry
Buhari, pls join God upstairs

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by Jostico: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
buhari,even if those who're using 4g network with expensive phones commented up there before me, I'll always be positive in all form of disagreement. Get well soon brother.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by veekid(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Yeah! Thats it, he should choose between death and or resignation letter
Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by Ajewealth123(m): 2:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Can't this man just resign honorably?
Osinbanjo's power is limited with this man still in power.
We can clearly see it that bubu's agenda is for the north,osinbanjo may have a good plan for Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by eastsidechillz: 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
How do we dirct our prayers when we have no idea of what he is suffering from?

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by spartan117(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
#impeach buhari

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by IBpaul(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Good health or Power?
we Nigerians has seen what he has for us but ill health do not allow him to carry it out.
For the interest of this nation (if u v it), resign!!!! Nigeria will forever remember you.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by spartan117(m): 2:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
IBpaul:
Good health or Power?
we Nigerians has seen what he has for us but ill health do not allow him to carry it out.
For the interest of this nation (if u v it), resign!!!! Nigeria will forever remember you.
u are right! we nigerians have seen what he has for us and it is recession, nepotism, islamization and national dis unity.

u are also correct on this, he should resign and Nigerians will forever remember him as a catastrophic failure and the worst thing to happen to our dear country

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by Chikelue2000(m): 3:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
if to say u be girl eh, I for don woo u
Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by Escalze(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nonsense.
Since he wants to die in power, so be it.
He will die in power.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by eyeview: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
I can't be praying for him while his family and those who are enjoying the nation's resources with him are planning to continue in power.

I can only pray he resigns.

Did anyone notice that there was a unanimous call from all tribes in calling on his resignation?

2 Likes

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by Xhaka100(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Heaven helps those who help themselves.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by madridguy(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wishing you speedy recovery Sai Baba.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by Iamwrath: 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
So if he resigns , death will automatically shift from his destiny ?

These people think with their anus and i am not surprised

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by ProjectNaija(m): 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cc: lalasticlala mynd44 see how Nigerians are fed up of bubu.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by prolove22(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hm
Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by Einl(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
One man is holding an entire nation to ransom.
Shameful.
Very shameful.

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by koladebrainiac(m): 6:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
lil nija dey angry now

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by koladebrainiac(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
absentee Dad
Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by knostbrown01(m): 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
bubu..

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by crimeboss: 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2017
To serve is not a do and die option, Buhari does not av age on his side while those will be praying for him are doing so in vain as Nigeria is not a small country to be lead like Gabon, Senegal or any small country in Africa, religious wise the burden of leading this country is tedious and he even die there it's sin for him, again aren't his family not more concerned than the masses, don't they love their father and husband more than we do?, i think they are the ones who should really care, praying for him won't make any sense if they are the ones urging him to commit suicide, let his family care first by telling him to unburden himself of the problems of power a struggle.
Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by Kemperor: 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
The worst mistake Bubu made was to become president...

Wicked man... He showed his wickedness to the universe...

I pray that God should deal with him for all his wicked acts on humanity...

1 Like

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by Realkenny(m): 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
To Be Honest

Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by donrichdavid: 7:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hope your prayers is answered
RoyalBlak007:
Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by RoyalBlak007: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
donrichdavid:
Hope your prayers is answered

Well well bros grin
Re: See How Nigerians Reacts When Senator Sani Said They Should Pray For Buhari by jieta: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
is it by force to be president if buhari feels the kitchen is too hot for him he should honourably step down is not by force to rule.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking; Expect More Deaths If Cattle Ranches Are Not GIVEN - AUDU OGBE / Corrupt Senator Giving Award To EFCC Magu (pics) / BREAKING NEWS: Sacked DSS Boss, Daura May Be Recalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.