Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place (2663 Views)

South African Lady Caught Fully Unclad In A Public Place / Couple Were Seen Having Sex In A Public Place Where Children Play / Please Do Not Open If You Are In The Office Or Public Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by khalids: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Have you ever had a hard on in a Public Place........and what did you do

Only guys can relate to this....women are lucky that they can be turned on and no one would know. But for guys its not the same.
Sometimes your body just refuses to cooperate with you and this can lead to some very embarrassing moments.

To my fellow guys....share you own embarrassing public place hard on and how did you handle it.......Ebukas hard on on big brother comes to mind
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
Start with your own experience
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by ekensi01: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
khalids:
Have you ever had a hard on in a Public Place........and what did you do

Only guys can relate to this....women are lucky that they can be turned on and no one would know. But for guys its not the same.
Sometimes your body just refuses to cooperate with you and this can lead to some very embarrassing moments.

To my fellow guys....share you own embarrassing public place hard on and how did you handle it.......Ebukas hard on on big brother comes to mind
Do you mean your boss standing up right?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by Papiikush: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Imagine a Nigga asking for other Niggas hard-on experiences.
Ewwwww... This is so gay!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by Fadiga24(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Secondary school, my female teacher gave me a hard on.

It took me 30 minutes to leave the staff room.
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by chinoxstock: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
What does these man wants to did with my hardon?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:

Wait bruh! I wasn't even thinking in that direction. grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by khalids: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
I was expecting that.....

Well mine was in a public bus......brought on by one sumptuous daughter of eve.
Off course from were I sat there was no issue and as a guy its something that occurs in our daily life...

How ever, when I realized that the hard on refused to deflate and i was getting close to my bus stop....Na him I realize say wahala....dey

I tried the usual suppression methods......e no work
Tried thinking of a sad moment....e no work
Try remember horror film wey I don watch .......e no work

By this time my bus stop don dey near......I no hold extra transport.....wahala, come see sweating

Conductor call my bus stop, I no fit respond

It took another 5mins before the hard on finally came down....by which time I had gone way past my bus stop.......

I trek that day heeen, while swearing for the daughter of jazabel that brought the wahala upon me......

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by khalids: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Papiikush:

As he thinketh in his heart so he is.......bros are you trying to tell us something about yourself

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by zealkane(m): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
watin concern person hard on with op eh
oh lord have mercy

Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by LivinaPatrick(f): 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
Soft on kwanu!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by AndriaRich(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
khalids:
I was expecting that.....

Well mine was in a public bus......brought on by one sumptuous daughter of eve.
Off course from were I sat there was no issue and as a guy its something that occurs in our daily life...

How ever, when I realized that the hard on refused to deflate and i was getting close to my bus stop....Na him I realize say wahala....dey

I tried the usual suppression methods......e no work
Tried thinking of a sad moment....e no work
Try remember horror film wey I don watch .......e no work

By this time my bus stop don dey near......I no hold extra transport.....wahala, come see sweating

Conductor call my bus stop, I no fit respond

It took another 5mins before the hard on finally came down....by which time I had gone way past my bus stop.......

I trek that day heeen, while swearing for the daughter of jazabel that brought the wahala upon me......

Lol
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by KvnGRezz(m): 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mhn mine wuz at school tho...Back in the days...System don charge don full this Teacher said ah should stand up nd answer her quest...."Ma my stomach is paining mi ah kant stand up"...Omoh naso ah no stand ehh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by khalids: 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
KvnGRezz:
Mhn mine wuz at school tho...Back in the days...System don charge don full this Teacher said ah should stand up nd answer her quest...."Ma my stomach is paining mi ah kant stand up"...Omoh naso ah no stand ehh grin grin

Lol....sharp man
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by ikeepitreal(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
yes, in church. There's this girl who sings praise and worship. daaaamn! Fat ass and big hips. My dick always wrestles against my jeans whenever she stands up.
That's why i never get up throughout the church service.NOMATTERWHAT!
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by khalids: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
ikeepitreal:
yes, in church. There's this girl who sings praise and worship. daaaamn! Fat ass and big hips. My dick always wrestles against my jeans whenever she stands up.
That's why i never get up throughout the church service.NOMATTERWHAT!

Lol
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by khalids: 1:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Keep it coming guys
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by gibzzhd: 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
khalids:
Keep it coming guys
Ashawo
but it puzzles me how a lot of guys walk down the road with hard on.funny enof they have loses short on and you can see the thing dangling left right and center and they are so shameless.I being to think do they do this on purpose and what to they stand to achieve?
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by amakadihot87(f): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Mine is when i was reading op's thread
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by khalids: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
amakadihot87:
Mine is when i was reading op's thread
Madam, which level,,,,,,,,,, shocked
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by khalids: 5:01am On Jul 08, 2018
gibzzhd:

Ashawo
but it puzzles me how a lot of guys walk down the road with hard on.funny enof they have loses short on and you can see the thing dangling left right and center and they are so shameless.I being to think do they do this on purpose and what to they stand to achieve?
I used to wander myself.....even in my house i can't pull that stunt
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 08, 2018
even as i dey type this thing now my prick dey stand. angry
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by CaptainStephen(m): 7:06am On Jul 08, 2018
Yes on a parade ground..... that bastard
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by khalids: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Yes on a parade ground..... that bastard

See Bleep up...... grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by finalboss(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin em fa.gs
Re: Have You Ever Had A Hard On In A Public Place by CaptainStephen(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2018
khalids:

See Bleep up...... grin grin
as serious one cheesy luckily we didn't have ladies in NDA then. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

“it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts / Game On!!! / Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Like Kissing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.