Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? (1311 Views)

Salihu Garba: Northerners Will Pick Atiku Over Tinubu Any Day / Buhari Belongs To Northerners, South-west Regrets Voting For Him - Adebanjo / Only Northerners Seek The Re-arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by blackfase(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Do you folks and non moslems realize that there's another subtle attempt at islamization of Nigeria by some so called Nigerian Educational Research Council.

Islamic studies is being forced on all schools while CRK has been tactically expunged! only to be studied as a theme in civic education while leaving Islamic/Arabic studies as a subject to be studied in the secondary school curriculum.

Can anyone imagine that?

Non adherents of Islam must resist this by all means!
President Buhari must not aver to this as could be another ploy to rubbish his administration further...

Nigeria is truly turning to a zoo....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by HiddenShadow: 3:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
That is why God raised Nnamdi kalu to lead in our liberation

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by Iamwrath: 4:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
blackfase:

Hello Monkey , have you had banana today ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by FriendNG: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
Islamic was never empose on anyone. The illiterate Op just like his CAN illiterate brothers join Arabic together with Islam. Not knowing Arabic is a language. Infact we have Arab Christians.

Secondly It is optional: Either you study Arabic Language or French Language.

May God save us from your illiteracy and genetically modified hatred.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by ThatIgboBoy: 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
FriendNG:
Impact we have Arab Christians.

Impact ke?

U are writing english language with your aboki tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by FriendNG: 5:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Impact ke?

U are writing english language with your aboki tongue

Corrected. Now address your foolish lies.

Bunch of hypocrite Christians fed with lies and hatred.
Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by blackfase(m): 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Unity beggar, up yours!

Iamwrath:

Hello Monkey , have you had banana today ?

2 Likes

Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by blackfase(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Just take a proper look at the nonsense you wrote there.

Now tell the world again who the illiterate is...

FriendNG:
Islamic was never empose on anyone. The illiterate Op just like his CAN illiterate brothers join Arabic together with Islam. Not knowing Arabic is a language. Infact we have Arab Christians.

3 Likes

Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by FriendNG: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
blackfase:

Just take a proper look at the nonsense you wrote there.

Now tell the world again who the illiterate is...

My illiterate which subject is Islamic Arabic Studies?

1 Like

Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by feelgoodInc: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
FriendNG:

what if the school deliberately doesn't employ a French teacher, will a student be flogged for not offering Arabic Islamic studies?

This Arabic Islamic studies, what textbook are they using? is it a secondary school textbook? or a Koran?

1 Like

Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by FriendNG: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
feelgoodInc:

what if the school deliberately doesn't employ a French teacher, will a student be flogged for not offering Arabic Islamic studies?

This Arabic Islamic studies, what textbook are they using? is it a secondary school textbook? or a Koran?

Which subject is Arabic Islamic studies?

There is nothing like such. It is pure lie.

Islamic studies is different from Arabic language.

Arabic language is a substitute to French language.

The school I attended did not offer Arabic language rather French. I had 2 go 4 the French.

While in the university i did Arabic instead of French in GST course. Some Christians as well offer the Arabic despite the French is available.

Arabic is the number 3 language in the world.

Now let me ask you: What is the offense if someone study Arabic language?

Which subject is Islamic Arabic ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Don't know why u have time for this Demonic jihadists parading as education minister.
Of what use is Arabic language? Purely done to employ fellow jihadists across all secondary schools just like the grazing bill across the country.

Buhari has an agenda to Islamising Nigeria guided by Saudi Arabia sunnis. Buhari is Evil inside out.

What is even the population of Muslims in Nigeria? Roughly 41%.

2 Likes

Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by blackfase(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Don't know why u have time for this Demonic jihadists parading as education minister.
Of what use is Arabic language? Purely done to employ fellow jihadists across all secondary schools just like the grazing bill across the country.

Buhari has an agenda to Islamising Nigeria guided by Saudi Arabia sunnis. Buhari is Evil inside out.

What is even the population of Muslims in Nigeria? Roughly 41%.
Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by SalamRushdie: 9:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
FriendNG:

Arabic is the vehicle language for Islam and is already widely taught in the core north , this is nothing but a failed attempt to spread Islam into Northern Minority populations and the middle belt by using Arabic as subject with Islam embedded as a malware because you know those the middle belt and North will find it hard to get French teachers and so all the students will opt for Arabic
Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by FriendNG: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Arabic is the vehicle language for Islam and is already widely taught in the core north , this is nothing but a failed attempt to spread Islam into Northern Minority populations and the middle belt by using Arabic as subject with Islam embedded as a malware because you know those the middle belt and North will find it hard to get French teachers and so all the students will opt for Arabic

No. Pure lie. I studied in Kano. A Sharia state and I offer French not Arabic not to talk of middle belt.
Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by hardeycute(m): 10:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
We need to go our separate ways. I am tired of this country, our rulers are visionless.

The North is holding down other regions.

The French we are learning that there is no zeal for,what we need is re orientation.

Pls let's leave the North to cling to its unfortunate predicament.

I respect those who leave the shores of this country, I used to have a faith in this nation but right now I have lost that.

My exclusion wouldn't remove anything from Nigeria rather would the Inclusion add up

I want to go my way.

No Place Like Home - was a phrase by a foreigner not an African man.
A home is a place you find comfort but I have a HOUSE here which does not function as my HOME
Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
blackfase:
Do you folks and non moslems realize that there's another subtle attempt at islamization of Nigeria by some so called Nigerian Educational Research Council.

Islamic studies is being forced on all schools while CRK has been tactically expunged! only to be studied as a theme in civic education while leaving Islamic/Arabic studies as a subject to be studied in the secondary school curriculum.

Can anyone imagine that?

Non adherents of Islam must resist this by all means!
President Buhari must not aver to this as could be another ploy to rubbish his administration further...

Get out, you have no more reason to complain; you have been given your Biafra, you can therefore go there and make CRK and Hebrew a compulsory subject for every pupil - stop interfering in a business that no longer concerns you, northerners are no longer your problem.
Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by blackfase(m): 3:37am On Jun 20, 2017
#iamYoruba

ItsMeAboki:

Get out, you have no more reason to complain; you have been given your Biafra, you can therefore go there and make CRK and Hebrew a compulsory subject for every pupil - stop interfering in a business that no longer concerns you, northerners are no longer your problem.
Re: What Actually Is Wrong With These Northerners? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Why arabic...?

Why not french and spanish or mandarin?

Atleast we know those countries are assuming world power and worth emulating..

We are really too different to co-habitate in this country, beginning to see reasons with the agitators..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Must Not Go Unpunished – Arewa Youth President, Shettima / Matching Character With Grace Kwankwaso @61 / PHOTOS: Mad Man Turns Traffic Warden Cubicle To His Bed Room In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.