Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] - Sports (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] (35578 Views)

Poll: Who Goes To The Final

Nigeria: 76% (153 votes)
Ghana: 23% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by denitro(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Finally, I have been a vocal supporter of Amodu but at the same time, I have often tempered this support with criticism and often expressed my displeasure with his player selection, tactics, formation, substitutions and what have you. I hope he has a change of mentality and does what needs to be done before the World cup. . . . .(YES HE STILL DESERVES TO TAKE US TO THE WORLD CUP albeit with Siasia in tow) otherwise hmmm. . ,  . make I just stop for here for now.

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amodu should take us to the world cup. Are you insane. The guy is a laughing stock. A coach that can't make the right team selection, can tell if a player is fit, can't monitor his players in foreign leagues (or else how could he field two striker who in their clubs have been getting bench time), make decision through trial and error, is at a lost during matches, is not technically sound, can't think outside the box.
Are you insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMODU CAN'T TAKE US TO THE WORLD CUP, AMODU SHOULD NEVER TAKE US TO THE WORLD CUP
I BLAME THE NFF IN THE FIRST PLACE FOR SELECTING AMODU.

GET A FOREIGN COACH LIKE EVERY OTHER COUNTRY THAT WANTS TO DO WELL.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by denitro(m): 9:19am On Jan 29, 2010
supereagle:

Odemwingie substitution
The veteran also defended his choice of taking out Captain Peter Osaze Odemwingie against keeping Obafemi Martins in the game.
“Martins was always pushing with chances and technically, I felt he had the urge over Osaze in scoring. We just failed to get our attack in order. May be its destiny?”

Future with Super Eagles
Amodu has grown into an unpopular figure in Nigeria despite guiding the Super Eagles to the Africa Cup of Nations and the World Cup, yet he remains optimistic of remaining at the helm.

“My contract expires in August 2010. The Africa Cup of Nations has served a good test to sharpen our rough edges. We will check on our deficiencies and look for possible reinforcements.”

Meanwhile, the Super Eagles will play the loser of the Algeria-Egypt semi-final in the third place playoff on Saturday in Benguela.

http://www.cafonline.com/competition/african-cup-of-nations-angola_2010/news/4556-amodu-we-were-unlucky.html

A coach that believes in destiny!!!!!!!!! cry Not hard work.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by naso2(m): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2010
semid4lyfe:

I don't think anyone on this forum criticizes Mikel as much as I do. . . .but to be fair to the guy, he was brilliant today and played his best game of the tournament. . . . However my previous criticisms of Mikel still stands. . . .he needs to play more as a ball carrier and not a ball passer, he needs to be more mobile with the ball, move forward,release passes on time & stop dilly-dallying or doing 'merry go round' etc etc etc. . my criticisms of Mikel too plenty in fact so etc etc . . .lol.We need to get a ball carrier in the mould of Didier Zokora to play our 10 (Lukman Haruna IMO) and not just a ball passer like Mikel - who is an old dog set in his ways and can't be taught new tricks. Overall, It's my opinion the team played it's best game of the tournament today. We lost this game due to a player error - Nwaneri (but why couldn't we score?). . . .I'm surprised he even started this game. . . . Anyway sha, na Amodu know why im choose am for the 23-man team and even chose am to start today. . . . .There was a time during the match when the camera focused on Kanu & Apam on the bench and kanu was lamenting. . .aah Nwaneri. . .Nwaneri  (You don't believe me? Watch the replay & read Kanu's lips) . . . .Even amongst the players, there is a general feeling that Nwaneri is not good (a certain member of the team once said to me 'Nwaneri yen? Ko da jo. . .a ti e mo bo se ma make team')

Having said this, Amodu used the wrong formation & tactics to prosecute today's match. Anyone who has watched Ghana's matches in this competition knows they play with 1 striker, look to steal a goal (in the 1st half) and then pack the bus in front of their goal in the 2nd half. . .before today, they'd used this tactic successfully against Burkina Faso and Angola. . . .so I was surprised Amodu started off with 4-5-1/4-4-3 formation (that makes use of a lone striker) rather than a 4-4-2 against a team that was obviously coming to defend. When they scored, I said to my brother. 'If we can't equalize in the 1st half, we cant score again becos 'oma di ile pa ni 2nd half'. . .and this turned out to be true as they played defensive throughout. Our strikers didn't help matters too by wasting the many good goal scoring chances that came their way.

Anyway, a surgical operation needs to be done on this team. . . . .certain players need to be dropped e.g Nwaneri, Kanu, Yusuf Mohammed (always takes him at least 3 touches to control a ball and he's too injury prone) and certain players need to be recalled (e.g Adeleye, Adefemi, Ajilore, Eneramo etc). . . .  Amodu must also be more flexible in his approach to matches. . . .you don't go thru' a tournament playing opposing teams that play different patterns with the same formation and tactics, Haba! He must also be willing to try players in positions other than the traditional roles we know them for playing in the S.E's eg Why can't Nsofor for example play as a 10 & Osaze or Ogbuke as a point man like Sia1 used them in the Olympics etc,etc.

Amodu must also keep his mind open and give the home-based players and the better players from the U-17 (Azeez, Chukwudi, Emmanuel, Ajagun) U-21(Obot Etuk, Obiorah Nwankwo, Kingsley Udoh, Rabiu Ibrahim and Beijing 2008 team a chance to fight for a place in the final 23-man list. . . . . These players must not be used as mere training materials. . . .THEY MUST NOT. . .some of them MUST actually make the final team to South Africa. I see no reason why at least 3-5 players from the domestic league can't make the final team to the World cup. . . . Amodu cannot in his right senses tell me players like Ike ThankGod, Chibuzor Okonkwo, Osanga King, Ibrahim Babale, Obiorah Nwankwo, Valentine Nwabili, Jonah Abutu, Solomon Okpako, John Nnam etc are not good. HE CANNOT. . . .Amodu's take on the domestic league and the players is not only pathetic but laughable. .  Heartland got to the CAF champions league final and eliminated a Kano Pillars that knocked out Ahl-Ahly of Egypt (that is the bedrock of the Egypt's Angola 2010 team) in the semi-finals. It's funny Amodu saw no player worth donning the green-white-green amongst these two teams. . . Very Funny. . . .A local homebased coach who cut his teeth in the domestic league but does not believe in home-based players?. . . oh. . . .LAUGH WAN KILL ME DIE!

Finally, I have been a vocal supporter of Amodu but at the same time, I have often tempered this support with criticism and often expressed my displeasure with his player selection, tactics, formation, substitutions and what have you. I hope he has a change of mentality and does what needs to be done before the World cup. . . . .(YES HE STILL DESERVES TO TAKE US TO THE WORLD CUP albeit with Siasia in tow) otherwise hmmm. . ,  . make I just stop for here for now.

I think we must all get something straight here. A team can play well and still lose. I hate it when we come up with analysis the seem to praise the coach when we win albeit anyhow(luck,prayer,refs assistance etc) Talking about Amodu's tactics being wrong in this match because we lost is the same flaw as saying he was always right when we conjured  unimpressive wins. I sense that you are close somehow to some key figures in our football circles hence objectivity from people like you will help right the wrongs in our sports. please lets try to be objective.

The tactics was right, remember I have always been an Amodu critic. This was our best match. Even CIV did not peg Ghana the way we did. One a luckier day we could have beating Ghana by 3 clear goals. From the start of the game , the tempo was wholly dictated by SE. The goal was Nwaneri's flaw and I was telling my broda that we should not just drop him from the team but even alert SA to put him on their watch list  and not allow him into SA during the competition. He should watch the matches on TV  .

On mikel if with the slow speed and all the flaws you mentioned , he could still give some 4 killer passes that could have finished Ghana off with better finishing , then i dont seem to understand you. Okocha was not very good at releasing players the way mikel effortlessly does. In the first match , his value only came to the fore after he was pulled out by Amodu. In the second match CAF named him MOTM. In the third and fouth matches he was definitely above average. Yesterday he was brilliant. so what are we talking about?

On the list of players you mentioned to be tried b4 WC , I think with the short time left , that will be all work with little result. Amodu's biggest problem by my reckoning is how he ranks players. How did he rank Nwanneri higher than Adeleye. what does he look at? Odiah played for just about ten minutes yesterday , and it is glaring that only a buffon would have ranked him higher than Adefemi. Amodu will just invite all these players make them train but since he is inadequately skilled to appraise player skills rightly, the exercise will yeild no result. Amodu should just leave.

For those saying that this was Ghana's U-21 side hence we had to beat them, we must understand first that it is not wholly true. Gyan,sappei,asemoah,dramman,anthony annan are first team players. Even Abedi's son was a key member of the Ghana team in CAN 2008. Yes they drafted some u-21 players into the team after some first team players  got injured , but they are the best Ghana has to offer for now. The u-21 boys are playing their lives out to impress the coach for a WC SLOT. There is no Guarantee anywhere that this current team would not hold their own even against the established Ghana first team with the Essiens of this world . Remember they beat the impressive ANGOLAN side.

Amodu has kept his record of not beating any top African team in a competitive match intact. We luckily managed draws against tunisia on two occasions and lost to Egypt and Ghana. we will see how they fare against algeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by FBS: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2010
na_so:

The tactics was right, remember I have always been an Amodu critic. This was our best match. E[b]ven CIV did not peg Ghana the way we did.[/b] One a luckier day we could have beating Ghana by 3 clear goals. From the start of the game , the tempo was wholly dictated by SE. The goal was Nwaneri's flaw and I was telling my broda that we should not just drop him from the team but even alert SA to put him on their watch list  and not allow him into SA during the competition. He should watch the matches on TV  .

On mikel if with the slow speed and all the flaws you mentioned , he could still give some 4 killer passes that could have finished Ghana off with better finishing , then i dont seem to understand you. Okocha was not very good at releasing players the way mikel effortlessly does. In the first match , his value only came to the fore after he was pulled out by Amodu. In the second match CAF named him MOTM. In the third and fouth matches he was definitely above average. Yesterday he was brilliant. so what are we talking about?

On the list of players you mentioned to be tried b4 WC , I think with the short time left , that will be all work with little result. Amodu's biggest problem by my reckoning is how he ranks players. How did he rank Nwanneri higher than Adeleye. what does he look at? Odiah played for just about ten minutes yesterday , and it is glaring that only a buffon would have ranked him higher than Adefemi. Amodu will just invite all these players make them train but since he is inadequately skilled to appraise player skills rightly, the exercise will yeild no result. Amodu should just leave.

For those saying that this was Ghana's U-21 side hence we had to beat them, we must understand first that it is not wholly true. Gyan,sappei,asemoah,dramman,anthony annan are first team players. Even Abedi's son was a key member of the Ghana team in CAN 2008. Yes they drafted some u-21 players into the team after some first team players  got injured , but they are the best Ghana has to offer for now. The u-21 boys are playing their lives out to impress the coach for a WC SLOT. There is no Guarantee anywhere that this current team would not hold their own even against the established Ghana first team with the Essiens of this world . Remember they beat the impressive ANGOLAN side.

Amodu has kept his record of not beating any top African team in a competitive match intact. We luckily managed draws against tunisia on two occasions and lost to Egypt and Ghana. we will see how they fare against algeria.

CIV beat Ghana 3-1 even with 10 men because Ghana tried to play an all out attack. They learnt their lessons and decided to go on the defensive with us. Amodu knew this (at least according to Osaze's comments) but yet with one striker.  It looked as if this was our best performance but in reality, Ghana offered next to nothing. They were just ok with soaking up the pressure which they did well.
Our best performance in this tourney was a 30 mins spell against Egypt capped with a beautiful goal. We simply scaled through other matches.
For me, I still don't want to believe that these set of players are the best in Nigeria. That is definitely NOT true.

That Ayew was a key member of the CAN 2008 is no excuse not to beat them. They are still a very youthful side.
At least 5 players are from the U-21 squad whereas we had "big" name players on the pitch.
No we have no excuse not to beat them.

As for Sir Amodu's record, well the SE also lost to Egypt for the first time in 48 years.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by MrCartha: 9:58am On Jan 29, 2010
Useless old men playing football grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Ben13: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2010
grin I can't fit laff
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by RSA(m): 10:56am On Jan 29, 2010
My dear friends I am not hear to put salt in your wound,but as host of the biggest sporting event in the world,I want Nigeria to go far in the championship.Here are my advises to you,take it or live it,use it or don't use it(it could be a nice song eh? cool)

Number 1.Somebody must report Amodu a terorist or someone who has a connection with that Yemen boy,therefore he is connected to Bin Laden,and he is a security threats.This will deny him the opportunity to enter South Africa,even if NFF don't fire him.

Number 2. Select 14 boys from your under seventeen(this is their time most of them are around 25 so they're at their prime) and put them in a five months camp somewhere in South Africa and later add two goalkeepers,Yobo in defence and that leftback(I thought he was good),in the middle Kaita and Obi and forward Ike,Odimwingi.
Now you have a team that will never stop running,that have hunger,and together with Naija arrogance(in Nigeria I think you call it Swagger wink)  you could go far.

Number 3. Please,please don't hire a white coach,I mean there are 200 millions of you,and also don't hire Sia Sia I think he is overated and non archiver yet.Hire someone with experience like Stephen Keshi,I think he is ready now.

Good luck,and please buy tickets,apparently this european are dumping us grin.So we need this tournament to be the blackest ever grin
So that for the next hundred years(cause I dont think they will give it to us again anytime soon this baaasterts) we could still be sitting there still smilling grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by D1KeleVra(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2010
@Topic

So?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by ayettymama(f): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2010
nigerians are monkeys!

your there counting the countries that have foreign coaches

which country has a nigerian coach??

you might as well go to brazil and naturalise all the youngsters

and have a foreign team!!

we might need a better coach

but he doesnt have to be foreign!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by harmeenut: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2010
Please when will Ghana complete the cycle by beating our Super Eagles with their female team?
na that day I go naturalize to become a Ghanaian shocked sad shocked. undecided lipsrsealed cryMay that not happen in my generation.

You are absolutely correct. You may be surprised that with a sound coach, these same set of players can still perform better. I have always Nigeria's problem is not about lack of talent but failure of sound coach. Look at Man City, Mark Hughes was finding it difficult with the team but at least mancini is using the same of players to achieve better result
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by djcrucifix(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2010
naija had it coming, all of dem don go mess angola babes, dem come weak. awon oloshi.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by shetani: 12:03pm On Jan 29, 2010
RSA i beg stop i go die laugh

fortunately or unfortunately YOU ARE RIGHT!! i love your "number 2" grin

i am not sure what Kano is still doing in the team he shd be in the village taking care of his teenage daughters grin

please
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by 2tait: 12:08pm On Jan 29, 2010
I still believe in Naija, the power of Naija. Naija played better than Ghana in that match!
UP Naija, Amodu and the Super Eagles. Nothin spoil!!!
We go show the world how to play soccer in SA. Amodu will rejuvenate the team before then.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by RSA(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2010
The eagle have landed grin grin

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by JNdupu: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2010
Abegi, pass me some of wetin u shak

2tait:

I still believe in Naija, the power of Naija. Naija played better than Ghana in that match!
UP Naija, Amodu and the Super Eagles. Nothin spoil!!!
We go show the world how to play soccer in SA. Amodu will rejuvenate the team before then.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by FBS: 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2010
Funny post from someone whose team did not even make the competition? grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by waledoy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2010
I agreed we did not lose to a better team our striker shld ave dr self to blame for dr inability to take dr chances(I wonder ao many of those Mikel passes is required to win a match like dis angry shocked) Osaze(was off), Martins and Yak are the culprit we conceded from set play (Nwaneri embarassed) and they packed bus in frontt of dr goal by playin 10 men behind the ball but with brillance of Mikel we managed to create enough chances to win the match but we wasted those chances and paid for it at end. our forwards need to work on their first touch dat is dr main problem dr 1st touch always let them down it's not classy at all.
am not sad because we lost but because of the quality of the team we lost to I dont see anything special in d BS team(though youthful) on a good day they will lose with nothing less than 3 goals to SE but dat is football it happens we did the play but they won.
Amodu lack ability to read game and map out strategies to change game plus our bench has no quality full of unfit players you can never rely on them to come on and make things happen. I think we need a better coach who can select right & fit player and bring out the best in them be local or foreign. if we 're to make any impact in SA a lots need to be done.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Liedetect: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2010

On Ghana v nigeria :

Zambia was better than Ghana. Nigeria beat Zambia; Nigeria has no place loosing to Ghana, but too much criticism leads to self-doubt, which leads to self-fulfilling prophesy.  

On Ghana v Egypt:

Egypt has won all their games so far, the probability of loosing the next one is high. The law of averages. Ghana team are in the right place at the right time.

On Amodu:

A country should sack any coach who asks the people not to expect too much from their national team. If this hadn’t been the attitude of the Nigerian coach then I would argue that it is right for him to lead the team to the world cup having gotten them this far.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by delegiwa(m): 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2010
RSA:

My dear friends I am not hear to put salt in your wound,but as host of the biggest sporting event in the world,I want Nigeria to go far in the championship.Here are my advises to you,take it or live it,use it or don't use it(it could be a nice song eh? cool)

Number 1.Somebody must report Amodu a terorist or someone who has a connection with that Yemen boy,therefore he is connected to Bin Laden,and he is a security threats.This will deny him the opportunity to enter South Africa,even if NFF don't fire him.

Number 2. Select 14 boys from your under seventeen(this is their time most of them are around 25 so they're at their prime) and put them in a five months camp somewhere in South Africa and later add two goalkeepers,Yobo in defence and that leftback(I thought he was good),in the middle Kaita and Obi and forward Ike,Odimwingi.
Now you have a team that will never stop running,that have hunger,and together with Naija arrogance(in Nigeria I think you call it Swagger wink)  you could go far.

Number 3. Please,please don't hire a white coach,I mean there are 200 millions of you,and also don't hire Sia Sia I think he is overated and non archiver yet.Hire someone with experience like Stephen Keshi,I think he is ready now.

Good luck,and please buy tickets,apparently this european are dumping us grin.So we need this tournament to be the blackest ever grin
So that for the next hundred years(cause I dont think they will give it to us again anytime soon this baaasterts) we could still be sitting there still smilling grin

Guy, this is the very first time you've made sense to me ever and I humbly admit that you are not far away from the truth even thoiugh you are actually adding salt our wound.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 29, 2010
While I am not a professional footballer and my skills are as good as a drunk taxi driver in traffic. I do see what most of us Arm-Chair analysts see. the benefit of evaluating the game-play as it happens from a birds-eye view (on Big-screen TV or Live from the Stadia) We see mistakes before they happen, we see opportunities that could have been, we notice lapses that need to be covered quickly and we know when a player is not his usual playing form. (is out of form). These are the benefits that any coach cannot fully appreciate until post-game reviews or pre-game video analysis of the opposing team.

Given the class of teams we have faced soo far. i'd say our best performances are worthy of commendation to say the least, Zambia, CIV, MALI, Angola. Cameroon are back at home even when you know that they paraded a far fitter, technically adept and more cohesive team that SE (Super Eaglets). We are the ones playing for 3rd Place against Algeria who lost out to Egypt 4-0. (We gave 30 good minutes of soccer and got beat 3-1 by Egypt).

All is not lost and yes there are high expectations from a nation of 150 million people (rightly so) but we need to hunker down, take lessons learned from CAN2010 and prepare a better team, better strategy and definitely a better jersey for the World Cup in SA.

WOOOOOSAAAAAA!  grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by deb(m): 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2010
I think I'm done with Nigerian football until we win any cup again grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by tkb417(m): 1:46pm On Jan 29, 2010
ayettymama:

nigerians are monkeys!

Nigerians are monkey?
na wa o
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by olumycome: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2010
jst look at naija problem: our coach=0 , our captain=unfit, our vice captain= injured, our president=on life support machine.dat mean our country too is sick.Abeg who get westerhof number na d rit man b dat.make den comot all ds big bellies old papa wey dey NFF and Super Eagles put beta players der.Jst pt d blames on NFF cos d money wey den wan chop don cova both der EYES and THINKING/REASONING FACULTY.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by eldee(m): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2010
ayettymama:

nigerians are monkeys!

Miss . . . you don't understand football, just leave it like that.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by shetani: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2010
We need a better coach not necessarily a FOREIGN coach i dont know why nigerian mugus can't see that
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by tatafla(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2010
No need to criticize your team so much, Ghana was just a better and its a competition, one has to win.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by nich(m): 3:08pm On Jan 29, 2010
ayettymama:

nigerians are monkeys!

ehen! nna, guy u dey ves o! how many 'bananas' u don chop today o jare?  grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by tkb417(m): 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2010
shetani:

We need a better coach not necessarily a FOREIGN coach i dont know why nigerian mugus can't see that
who is the better coach nigerian maga?
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by afemai: 3:22pm On Jan 29, 2010
Mudley313:

nigga, will u just shut the f, k up n watch the game
All my tots of you since going through your profile?
''YOU NEED HELP FAST, LIKE YOUR BRAINS ARE UNDERNEATH
YOUR LEFT FOOT!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by BinghiNya(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2010
SE have been lucky since the commencement of the competition. zambia should have finished them off. Ghana was better.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by ayettymama(f): 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2010
shetani:

God bless you joo!

if nigeria cannot utilize its people who will??

black start playing this sunday

i simply cannot bare to watch nigeria struggle for a measly third place! cry
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by tkb417(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2010
ayettymama:

God bless you joo!

if nigeria cannot utilize its people who will??

black start playing this sunday

i simply cannot bare to watch nigeria struggle for a measly third place! cry
Eguavoen, Amodu, Keshi, Amodu have all been tested and what did we get?

who is left? Siasia or Chukwu?
let uf hear u

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Buried In Style In Imo State (Photos) / UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown / Anthony Joshua: When Fat Helps Win Fights - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.