Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,637 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why (3130 Views)

Why are Men these days so bitter and hate "Love" so much ? ( Photos ) / He Looked At Me With So Much Hate In His Eyes. / Which Of These IG Girls With Big Boobs Will U Like To F*ck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 6:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
u see in dis rooms I see pple who care pple I call friend in internet. tho we fight sometimes but dey are good why some I hate a lot

Anarabae I like her cos of her wahala lol she argued a lit un politics rioms. tho we fight a lot in politics cos she hate yoruba but we still settle and I like how she chat and free to all

shinarlaura is an angel frm a heaven a girl dat since I know her ive neva see her curse of even fight anybody In rooms shes mature and play wit u if u play wit her she kip to her self

biafranbushboy I hate dis guy a lot is intelliegnt but he lack manner he chat rubbish and is not matured.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by Lsofdk(m): 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice blog

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lsofdk:
Nice blog
tnx lsofdk am not thru network
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 18, 2017
I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody.

I like everybody and I hate nobody.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Rum and Whiskey grin grin

***modified***
The poster below me is just an attention seeker. Below me is where you'll always be

5 Likes

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by Safiaa(f): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hate this guy above me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
I like Aderola15,Evablizin and all the people i'm following.I don't really hate anyone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
optional1 is a girl dat melt my heart a girl I see didnt hav prblm. a girl dat luv kids is a girl dat make a good wife. I see her as my sister I luv u dear.

Airforce1 is a guy I hate a baby man. a guy dat av notin but boast he hav d world I dont nid such pple in life or in net dat make a fool of himself

cutejude I hate him a guy witout manners a lier dat like to curse girls u a fine boy yet why did u like to make enemy? u neva knw who can help u in life. mama thank u yet lie he get 18m.

lawlahdey. she talk too much a small girl from ibadan dat neva get respect I hate such person

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
ireneony I like her a lot a yellow beauty dat live in abroad she has achive a lot
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
lillyqueeny is d most beautiful girl av seen a rums a good girl yellow beauty yet she neva make up. she a girl dat any man will be lucky to hav I wish to get a girl like her too decent too holy a virgen, a girl dat dosnt sleep around dat doesnt even av a bobo. I cant neva get a guf girl like her cos am too bad. no guy on nairaland deserve such a gud girl dat kip herself
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by Evablizin(f): 7:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
I love everybody in this forum but Nwaamaikpe is ma nigga because he is so stupid to mention,lols

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by Evablizin(f): 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tahrah:
I like Aderola15,Evablizin and all the people i'm following.I don't really hate anyone.
nothing do you@Tahrah,one love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
rosalieene I hate a girl like dat dat show proud in internet but in real life is nothing dat didnt even hav bobo.

sekxy I hate dis girl a lot. ibo girl dat hate yoruba in politics rooms yet wish she be wit tosyne2mych

ginaz is an angel on earth a simple girl I like her blogs iy show shr hav nothing in her mind she neva fight in rums but is dangerous if angry

adewumiopeyemi is mr nice guy I like him a lot but he like woman lol

1 Like

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
hibiscus76 is a beauty but she argued a lot I like her still
lionessza I hate dat girl so much a barsterd Hippocrates dat claim to b a friend yet hate naija. a girl dat friend us here yet insult us in travel rooms. I care for her but I dont nid such xenophobic peson she hate naija as I hate her useless country

sinaj is a black beauty dat make me get a ban for a month I dont hate u if u are too big to say sorry den is ur loss. a girl dat be a friend advice me den start to misbehave cos of dis small boys on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
jakandeola:
rosalieene I hate a girl like dat dat show proud in internet but in real life is nothing dat didnt even hav bobo.

sekxy I hate dis girl a lot. ibo girl dat hate yoruba in politics rooms yet wish she be wit tosyne2mych

ginaz is an angel on earth a simple girl I like her blogs iy show shr hav nothing in her mind she neva fight in rums but is dangerous if angry

adewumiopeyemi is mr nice guy I like him a lot but he like woman lol
if I call u a fool ..it will be an insult to actual fools...why are u on earth just to personalize idiocy....and thanks for the hate!!!btw, who is the toysne2mych u talking about.....is he a model or an America Celebrity..please enlighten me
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 7:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
nma27 is a girl I like. she type mature but pretend a lot

genea is my queen I like her a lot wen am in pains shes der to make me happy. I wish her a happe nysc

1 Like

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by shinarlaura(f): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
jakandeola:
u see in dis rooms I see pple who care pple I call friend in internet. tho we fight sometimes but dey are good why some I hate a lot

Anarabae I like her cos of her wahala lol she argued a lit un politics rioms. tho we fight a lot in politics cos she hate yoruba but we still settle and I like how she chat and free to all

shinarlaura is an angel frm a heaven a girl dat since I know her ive neva see her curse of even fight anybody In rooms shes mature and play wit u if u play wit her she kip to her self

biafranbushboy I hate dis guy a lot is intelliegnt but he lack manner he chat rubbish and is not matured.

Wooow....

What more can I say to u dear but just thank you. I appreciate kiss kiss
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 7:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
sekxy:

if I call u a fool ..it will be an insult to actual fools...why are u on earth just to personalize idiocy....and thanks for the hate!!!btw, who is the toysne2mych u talking about.....is he a model or an America Celebrity..please enlighten me
I let u go in peace dear
abeg tosyne2much come carry ur wife go before I descend on her
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
jakandeola:
I let u go in peace dear abeg tosyne2much come carry ur wife go before I descend on her
u no well atall..
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
I hardly hate and hate to be hated..that's just me.
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
papiikush vizkiz frenchkiss I hate dis guy pass as I hate dat sa girl. I wont say anytin cos if I say I will get a ban let me not say my mind

chumzypinky dis one na area mama hahaha we fight den but I respect her. mama ibeji shes write stories and most like it.

dangotesmummy fluxbush nne5 a stubborn girl I dont hate her but we argue a lot in family rooms cos they dont belive I can beat a woman wit love
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
I hardly hate and hate to be hated..that's just me.
but some people are annoying
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
sekxy:

u no well atall..
lol
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by LalasticSeun(f): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
I like Lala and se.un

Hate nobody yet
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
ikombe I like him but he joke a lot and never wen to stop dat he get me mad. but his funny

jacksparrow127 I like him he mature a lot a guy happy to learn from my blogs

lsofdk I like him now we fight a lot b4 but his mature

makydebbie a ghana beauty small girl dat im sure if its too small 13yrs I take senior her. u luk her dat she has small face but I neva knew she lack manner. she put a blog I try to correct her she insult me. sammyfreshs saw it. I just laugh because shes too small to tell words na nairaland boys wey dey toast her I blame

refiner I hate her she pretend a lot and a Hippocrate

1 Like

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by makydebbie(f): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
jakandeola:
ikombe I like him but he joke a lot and never wen to stop dat he get me mad. but his funny

jacksparrow127 I like him he mature a lot a guy happy to learn from my blogs

lsofdk I like him now we fight a lot b4 but his mature

makydebbie a ghana beauty small girl dat im sure if its too small 13yrs I take senior her. u luk her dat she has small face but I neva knew she lack manner. she put a blog I try to correct her she insult me. sammyfreshs saw it. I just laugh because shes too small to tell words na nairaland boys wey dey toast her I blame

refiner I hate her she pretend a lot and a Hippocrate
Keep me out of your nonsense next time.

4 Likes

Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by Oyindidi(f): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
makydebbie:
gringrin
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
jakandeola:
but some people are annoying
that's true bro but I never let them take a flesh off my bone grin
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by jakandeola(m): 8:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
makydebbie:
did I insult u why did u abuse me in dat blog?
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by snowlord(m): 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
i saw dz topic,cudnt help bt comment.i saw a topic u were complaining of getting banned,dude i tink u need counselling to get u up wen u get down sometime.dz is appalling
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
makydebbie:
hello miss, would like to ask u a question if u don't mind smiley
Re: Name D People U Like And Hate In This Rums And Why by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
hello miss, would like to ask u a question if u don't mind smiley
Go on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Contract Should Be Introduced In Nigeria. / Photos Of The Rock & Roman Reigns Shooting Fast & Furious Spin-off / How To EASILY Make Your Pe*nis Bigger In Just 6 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.