Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) (93778 Views)

James Oche Leads Police To Arrest Kidnappers In Benue / Nigerians Protest Against Rape, Demand Justice For Uwa & Other Victims (Photos) / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
boiz2men:

i thought u made a mistake and that u wanted to make this comment using fitnesdoctor

Oh, don't worry its not a mistake.. I normally use this account to post random topics while the other focuses on health and fitness mostly...
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by boiz2men(m): 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Oh, don't worry its not a mistake.. I normally use this account to post random topics while the other focuses on health and fitness mostly...

alright more grease to ya elbow sir
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
incredibleace:
I no trust these policemen, them be like yahoo boys angry angry
They look menacing shocked

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by mkoabiola: 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
This guy Evans should be humiliated to serve as a lesson to all kidnappers.

BTW,SARS officers n personnel are allowed to pierce ears ,even Bears is permitted for SARS personnel
I knw DAT SARS guy with bandage rifle,d guy wicked no b small,no nonsense guy.

Evans deserve ds humiliation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by obataokenwa(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
mastercee:
Is the police officer in the last picture wearing earring? Abi na my eyes dey deceive me
Those guys are SARS operatives... most of them as I heard, are former cultists and repented criminals.... that's why they use them mostly for dangerous undercover operations...

NB: SARS don't come tracing me ooo cos na so so I just hear am... I'm not saying is so.

2 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Respect55(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
AZUH:
This man still dey fresh inside jail . If he has A good lawyer forget it . This case is just minor' where's the video that he kidnapped those victims ? No bank or electronic trace" he might tell them in court that's he's under Durace and he said everything out of fear . This country if you nor wise . You die we'll .
DURACE indeed. Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Fearlez: 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Simply sending a message to other kidnappers. The day they are captured, their story too would be a real life nollywood story, with them playing main actor roles.....
The house is an exhibit and a crime scene. I expect to see some serious and professional conduct, not childish grandstanding for the camera like curb whóres.
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by stevio(m): 11:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
My brother,"Sense" is not too expensive,You can pre-order grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why are those policemen armed to the teeth as if he is a very dangerous criminal. This man never killed a soul.
This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by ugochuks09(m): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
Evan is 2 see in court......
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Truckpusher(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Police even wear ear rings, Person fit dey the same cult with all these undercover Policemen and u no go know, shocked shocked shocked
Na today you sabi that one? They are everywhere you go like MTN .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by obataokenwa(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
AZUH:
This man still dey fresh inside jail . If he has A good lawyer forget it . This case is just minor' where's the video that he kidnapped those victims ? No bank or electronic trace" he might tell them in court that's he's under Durace and he said everything out of fear . This country if you nor wise . You die we'll .
I pray they don't silently kill him off... The case is just a few years sentence cos is not a murder case. He needs a good lawyer but you know the whole Lagos judges are like slaves to Tinubu... He won't get a fair trial... Al-Mustapha comes to mind... spent 13 cool years awaiting trial in Lagos. Thank God GEJ came to his rescue.
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Marshalxv(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
see as all those police men dey form James Bond ontop Evans matter .
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Barigaboy(m): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
redbeans:
The MOD disturbing us with only this guy's thread is tempting me. 'Like' if you agree
y u open d link na?

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by chuksanambra: 11:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
obataokenwa:
I pray they don't silently kill him off... The case is just a few years sentence cos is not a murder case. He needs a good lawyer but you know the whole Lagos judges are like slaves to Tinubu... He won't get a fair trial... Al-Mustapha comes to mind... spent 13 cool years awaiting trial in Lagos. Thank God GEJ came to his rescue.

Look at this ignoramus, are you aware that this criminal killed policemen? You think Lagos is like your cursed villages where murderers and thieves are your rulers?

I don't blame you. May you and your generations continue to experience what Evan's victims experienced.

9 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by dazzlingd(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why are those policemen armed to the teeth as if he is a very dangerous criminal. This man never killed a soul.
This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans

may you be a victim of kidnappers so u can learn a bitter lesson that there is nothing heroic about crime

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by obataokenwa(m): 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
chuksanambra:

Look at this ignoramus, are you aware that this criminal killed policemen? You think Lagos is like your cursed villages where murderers and thieves are your rulers?

I don't blame you. May you and your generations continue to experience what Evan's victims experienced.
Please who made you angry, did your wife cheat on you? I'm Igbo, so I don't know what you mean by your moniker

we have laws and constitution and all I did was just to see it from the point of law. Kidnapping is not a death penalty in Nigeria.

Do you know that all he's saying won't be counted in law court cos definitely he's under duress as you can see, he said all under chains and his case of having colon cancer can be used as strong evidence of duress... but we don't have good justice system... That guy will work free if a good criminal lawyer will take up his case...he confessed... but police don't have any strong evidence to nail him. Enough proof to show he's under duress is everywhere. If he's wise, he can be countering himself to dislodge them at the law court when the case is up...

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by chuksanambra: 11:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
obataokenwa:
Please who made you angry, did your wife cheat on you? I'm Igbo, so I don't know what you mean by your moniker

You can't know what I mean cos your brain is not developed enough to know right from wrong. You people keep supporting criminals, murderers and thieves and keep giving Igbos a bad name.

As for my wife cheating on me, you're mistaking my wife for one of the women in your family. Go figure.

6 Likes

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:02am On Jun 19, 2017
mastercee:
Is the police officer in the last picture wearing earring? Abi na my eyes dey deceive me

Undercover cop most likely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by obataokenwa(m): 12:06am On Jun 19, 2017
chuksanambra:

You can't know what I mean cos your brain is not developed enough to know right from wrong. You people keep supporting criminals, murderers and thieves and keep giving Igbos a bad name.

As for my wife cheating on me, you're mistaking my wife for one of the women in your family. Go figure.
I've updated my post... Bro, argue things constructively and not because you have killed so many through jungle justice then you thought everyone will have the same mentality of yours. Those people you murdered through jungle justice are really hunting you and you want everyone dead. Repent
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by amanze15(m): 12:07am On Jun 19, 2017
mastercee:
dont pray to meet those police on mufti they wicked embarassed embarassed die, but well trained our very own "SWAT" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by salford1: 12:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Even the sars guys are looking like criminals..are they undercover cops or just regular federal SARS
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Pizzle1234(m): 12:19am On Jun 19, 2017
O' lord, i want to be popular like evans... Note the negative evans ooo.. Lol
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by utopiaconcept(m): 12:22am On Jun 19, 2017
EVaN you need sense... How do you celebrate the fathers day sef? Inside jail? You see you life! Big head...

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by dangotesmummy: 12:31am On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is not right...

#TeamEvans
#TeamFreeEvans
Evans wife don pay you abi? Family of beasts shamelessly living off people's pain

Free Evans ko,free snave ni.brutish people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by seguno2: 12:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Omotayor123:
Who could have imagine!!!

Wicked soul cry

Who could have imagined?
His family, neighbors, friends and pastors who were seeing his expensive lifestyle but were nonchalant about the source of the money.
Those are the really wicked souls.
We are our own worst enemies for being careless and carefree about the things that affect us all negatively.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by dangotesmummy: 12:33am On Jun 19, 2017
dazzlingd:

may you be a victim of kidnappers so u can learn a bitter lesson that there is nothing heroic about crime
don't mind it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 12:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Evans is now popular than buhari for the pass one week bcus nobody remembered buhari again
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 12:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Undercover police. We probably have some of them on nairaland.
Una wey dey run una mouth, be careful who you go meet....

Bros which one be una , you don read my profile
Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 12:39am On Jun 19, 2017
brunofarad:
Look at the shame this man brought unto his people
FYI, to the billions of non-Nigerians living in the world, that includes you shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:40am On Jun 19, 2017
PMWSpirit:

Bros which one be una , you don read my profile

Haba Bros, not directly meaning you. My term 'una' was a general term......
No vex, if my una was misconstrued.....

1 Like

Re: Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) by abels(m): 12:49am On Jun 19, 2017
hipswrites:
Serious

He's even changing clothing

Wait o... that Police guy on ear piercing??

The person below me; for being 4th to comment, take that...

.. U put soap for d corn, d way e de foam so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / EFCC Arrests UNIPORT Undergraduate, Girlfriend And Mum Over Internet Fraud(pics) / The Women Who Inserted Cocaine In Their Vagina Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.