Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency (20115 Views)

Nigerians Don't Like Each Other - A South African Writes / IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by cumbak60: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2017
If only Nnamdi Kanu will refine his method, especially on manner of speech and public relation ..... If only he will engage intelectuals to add the most needed flavor.... this would have been his best chance to make history....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by InvertedHammer: 8:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Only the people can choose their leader.

Historically any time a government picked stooges as representatives of the masses, it'd always ended badly. Eg. Boko Haram chose Buhari as their negotiator. But FG chose the ones they preferred to be BH negotiators. Then the carnage continued. Biafrans decided they will follow Kanu. But FG prefer to negotiate with contractors and politicians. Some of the politicians cannot even win a fair election in their wards. Yet they are picked to represent the interests of a whole tribe.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Ijaya123: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2017
yang:
The zoo called Nigeria is just running around

Igbo enwe eze

Give the date of the referendum and save us this stupidity

Animals are the inhabitants of a zoo.

You live in a place you call zoo, isn't it obvious who you are?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Ewedegubbler: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Yes of course. If i wana speak to yoruba leaders of thought i will speak to a few Omoniles in Ikorodu, If i wana speak to an Housa leader of thought in Sokoto will go and meet a Suya seller by the Road side. Let the Zoo continue wallowing in stupidity and crass mischief while Kanu's continue rising.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by wordcat(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2017
You have forgotten that those things were acquired with just 20 Pounds!

Besides, isn't the loss going to be your gain?
Why are crying for the Igbo's while you're the one to benefit from their loss or is there something you're not telling us

laribari:
At the initials, it will cause a lot of problems for the igbos outside the East. Many may never recover from the loss of their business.

Do you think all igbos want to leave Nigeria? The number of those who wishes to leave will surely be more as all who resides in the east will vote in its favour but there are hundreds, or perhaps close to a million outside the east who would vote against it. It's easy to ask for it from the east because you are not relocating but if you were to move from a city to a village then you will understand how difficult it is when you have to leave your estates and empire behind (whether you are poor or rich).

Lapido market at mushin operated during the Sit at home demonstration because those guys are about business. Do you know how many million is in ladipo, Alaba, idumota etc? The market is here and most of these igbo guys won't leave.

If you want a fair vote for referendum then conduct it only in cities outside the east and see how many easterners want to come back.

So to you; a fair referendum is the one conducted outside the jurisdiction of the people seeking for it?

Tell me something grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2017
`

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by feelgoodInc: 8:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Kanu sure was not in his right frame of mind when he called Nigeria a zoo.
FELA KUTI was not in in his right frame of mind when he called Nigeria ANIMAL KINGDOM, that's a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Igboesika: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2017
ProWalker:
If a non state actor who is such an irresponsible fellow can enforce a sit at home order, it only show how intellectually degraded that region is.
No wonder, no outsider will put a dime of investment into such volatile region where a band of unelected and non state actors call the shot
Will shut up and hug wet transformer. Pained Yoruba Muslim.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by EmmyDJourno: 8:49am On Jun 19, 2017
The sit at home was a success because Igbos are united in remembrance of those who walked before the tanks so we can walk free in Nigeria today

Nnamdi Kanu controls only the unintelligent (no apologies)

He is not a leader of thought, not just in the SE, but anywhere enlightened people exist

Please Note: The truth stands, believe it or not wink

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Benoxvals(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Anybody in their sane mind will never dispute the fact that Nigeria is a zoo..come on mehn look around you and u will see that some zoo is every more organized than Nigeria...my question still goes as thus:

Give me 5 reasons why you are proud of being a Nigerian(?)

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by feelgoodInc: 8:51am On Jun 19, 2017
wordcat:
You have forgotten that those things were acquired with just 20 Pounds!

Besides, isn't the loss going to be your gain?
Why are crying for the Igbo's while you're the one to benefit from their loss or is there something you're not telling us

So to you; a fair referendum is the one conducted outside the jurisdiction of the people seeking for it?

Tell me something grin grin

Please tell them clearly that it is 20 Nigerian pound not UK pounds so that they won't think it was much, and tell them that a few years later Nigeria Cha ged it's currency to Naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by ProWalker: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Igboesika:

Will shut up and hug wet transformer. Pained Yoruba Muslim.

Ok, I will if that will make you be a better person in life
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by uncleade(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2017
OF COURSE, HE IS NOT. HE IS JUST A CROOK.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Rushmore(f): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Story..

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by feelgoodInc: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Do you believe in Nigeria?
If a war broke out with another country will you be willing to defend this country because you believe in it?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2017
`

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by iwatch: 9:04am On Jun 19, 2017
laribari:

You see yourself? You should be very very concerned about this sort of meetings because the people of influence the FG is engaging are the ones backing kanu.

I understand what FG did and by snubing kanu is good. They will divide his camp and have reduced him to size. THE TRUTH IS THAT WHEN THERE IS A PROBLEM, IT IS ADDRESSED AND SOLUTION IS DISCUSSED AND PERHAPS PROVIDE; that is what the elders representing the East have done. They tabled their concern and it MUST be addressed now.

Kanu has no solution to the problem on ground (which is dialoging and negotiating), instead he wants to create a bigger problem called referendum. At the initials, it will cause a lot of problems for the igbos outside the East. Many may never recover from the loss of their business. Let's not fool ourselves, Rome wasn't built in one day.

So ordinarily, will you invite kanu if you were FG or speak with people who are ready to listen. Kanu's ears are blocked and he doesn't want to dialogue becos he wants to make history, hence he was snubbed.

Do you think all igbos want to leave Nigeria? The number of those who wishes to leave will surely be more as all who resides in the east will vote in its favour but there are hundreds, or perhaps close to a million outside the east who would vote against it. It's easy to ask for it from the east because you are not relocating but if you were to move from a city to a village then you will understand how difficult it is when you have to leave your estates and empire behind (whether you are poor or rich).

Lapido market at mushin operated during the Sit at home demonstration because those guys are about business. Do you know how many million is in ladipo, Alaba, idumota etc? The market is here and most of these igbo guys won't leave.

If you want a fair vote for referendum then conduct it only in cities outside the east and see how many easterners want to come back. All my friends that I tease during discussions, ALL SAID GO DO WETIN? I NOR DEY GO ANYWHERE! These people are Nigerians and they feel Nigerian too and it's like robbing them if you ask them to leave.

I expected that IPOD will use this medium to negotiate something good for igbos when it comes to governance or force re-structuring to take place.

This is why he isn't considered a leader of such because IPOB has been more of a gra-gra moment (an agitation) and he has been disrespectful and insultive too. Leaders lead by example! By the way, I'm delta ibo so that you don't say I'm being sentimental.

God bless you jare. Many have same thought as you have opined. The method by Nnamdi Kanu is VERY WRONG... in 2017!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Ralphdan(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2017
akthedream:

PAINED ASS....
Let him contest for president so that ya all Igbo Jews can vote him to power... Sit at home ko... Stand outside ni...

Its you who sounds pained bro grin
Hate is not good for your health bro believe me

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 19, 2017
Ah doing the right thing the wrong way..... One meeting with nnamdi kanu is better than 500 meetings with so called South East leaders.... Most of this elders killed their way to power and can be easily converted.... But we have Nnamdi Kanu a Man who has given himself to a cause.... Osibanjo has been making same mistake Buhari made and Jonathan made when handling matters that youths are involved in.. We all know our founding fathers are our Major problem in this part of the country cos they are ready to sell out their younger ones to keep their head.... So Osibanjo if he wants to neutralize this agitation of a thing let him strike a deal with Nnamdi kanu in secret...GEJ made same mistake when he wants to tame Boko haram but such doesn't work in South,, east and north part of this country.....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Luvdk(f): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2017
The zoo n their foolish politics
I wonder y they allowed that dwarf to enter Biafra land

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Luvdk(f): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2017
mazimee:
Can the presidency mention a living Igbo man that can command respect like Nnamdi kanu? Leadership is not all about sitting in Aso rock with security aids at your service.
Don't mind them.
See the pple we're sharing d same country wt sad
God forbid bat thing

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by dignity33: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Buhari problem started by marginalizing Igbo, no government in Nigeria will have success by marginalizing any of this major three tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by orisa37: 9:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Thewrath:
Who is presidency? ....Nnamdi Kanu we know!

google for Presidency. Nnamdi Kanu is a Biafran, not a Nigerian.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
I no talk am say osunbade is as useless & fooolish as buharri. Smh for cordinator-idiot

Someone please tell him - who is the fool now ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by ayomutu(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:

if you call nigeria zoo that means you be animal because you are still in nigeria mumu oloriburuku awon omo irankiran kaa dafuo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by jpphilips(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu was held in detention for two years while he has no clue how to get out, Orji Uzor Kalu travelled to Abuja for just 3 days and he was released yet he doesn't realise he is a fvcking nobody?
He really expected the Nigerian state to invite a nobody on an important issue? wow!! that illiterate must have overstated his relevance. Now real igbos are beginning to isolate touts in their midst
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Not A South East Leader Of Thought- Presidency by steppins: 10:01am On Jun 19, 2017
akthedream:

PAINED ASS....
Let him contest for president so that ya all Igbo Jews can vote him to power... Sit at home ko... Stand outside ni...

Awww! I can sense your pain a mile away.
As far as the east is concerned, Nnamdi Kanu is the only person who can stop the agitation and he won't, even if he wanted to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our Dear Army, Please Cool Temper - By Dele Momodu / Jumoke Akinjide Returns N650m To EFCC / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode - The True Lagos Legacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.