Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy (2270 Views)

I Thought I Was A V!rgin … (18+) / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Not A V*rgin (must Read) / The Pains Of A Busty Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by SirMichael1: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
A V-taper shape is a visible wider shoulder to waist ratio. Not like those cartoonish beasts like Mr. Incredible and the rest, like those perfect types.

1. Most cloths don’t fit perfectly.

Due to the dis-proportionality in shoulder to waist ratio, when you go to a semester/seamstress to make yourself a cloth, after he/she makes them, you don’t always like them because you’ll always look like a baby lizard trying his new Christmas on (OMG! Where did you even get that?! Do lizards even wear clothes?) Native attires are a no! T-shirts are a no! (well except you mend them)! Suits too, a no! When tell the tailor to sew a slim fitting shirt, it’s either passes your shoulder and look bogus on your waist or it doesn’t even pass at all (that’s if he measures your waist or even your stomach). But when you finally get a good outfit, it looks greats on you. Polos are great by the way.

2. You turn heads.

Since your chest is already out due to the fact that you work-out, everyone thinks you have an overwhelming confidence so while you walk in the street or in the midst of crowds, head turns, eyes looks, mouths twitches, fingers points all at you like OMG! Who’s that guy, I wanna have him for dinner. (Not exactly though). You get smiles, unwanted attentions especially from ladies and when you’re blessed with a cute… what can I say, “You’ve killed them”

3. Ladies find it difficult it difficult to believe we don’t have many girlfriends.

I was walking with a girl I had just met, we got talking and along the line she just dropped one line (Wait! Hope you guys are feeling my rhymes right? Lol), she said and I quote “…I know you must have like what, 7-10 girlfriends cause with a body like that…” (She had earlier checked through my photos), I just smiled and said to myself, “oh, if only you knew”.

4. People flock and want to ask you a question or take a photo while at the gym.

You’re at the gym wanting to get some ‘me’ time with you and your body, that’s when you hear someone greets you and start asking annoying questions about how to go on their routines and what not, before you know it you’re surrounded by folks (ladies and guys) asking mundane questions or asking to get a photo (talk about a momentary celebrity) and when you’re done answering them, you check the time and you’re like “Aaaargh! My time is gone”. This is the sole reason I stopped taking my shirt off at the gym.

5. You make certain guys insecure.

The moment you take off your shirt, you see guys covering their girl’s face with their palm all in a bid to avert/avoid the lady’s eyes from trailing your body. Most times I really wonder why they can’t trust their girlfriends even with them by their sides.

6. Some guys find a way to irk you just to test how strong you are.

While I was still in secondary school, there’s this particular guy, he always asks me for a fight, does things to provoke me, says he just wanna test and know how strong I am (You can imagine the rate of thought of some persons). He never go a chance though and some guys try as much as anything to get into a duel with you so they leave most times when they notice you’re starting to get pissed.

To top it up, y’all should chill men, we ain’t some god roaming amongst y’all. It’s pretty much what everyone can become if only they’ll remain focused and determined.

Please do not quote everything o

Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by andy511(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
SirMichael1:
A V-taper shape is a visible wider shoulder to waist ratio. Not like those cartoonish beasts like Mr. Incredible and the rest, like those perfect types.

Due to the dis-proportionality in shoulder to waist ratio, when you go to a semester/seamstress to make yourself a cloth, after he/she makes them, you don’t always like them because you’ll always look like a baby lizard trying his new Christmas on (OMG! Where did you even get that?! Do lizards even wear clothes?) Native attires are a no! T-shirts are a no! (well except you mend them)! Suits too, a no! When tell the tailor to sew a slim fitting shirt, it’s either passes your shoulder and look bogus on your waist or it doesn’t even pass at all (that’s if he measures your waist or even your stomach). But when you finally get a good outfit, it looks greats on you. Polos are great by the way.

2. You turn heads.

Since your chest is already out due to the fact that you work-out, everyone thinks you have an overwhelming confidence so while you walk in the street or in the midst of crowds, head turns, eyes looks, mouths twitches, fingers points all at you like OMG! Who’s that guy, I wanna have him for dinner. (Not exactly though). You get smiles, unwanted attentions especially from ladies and when you’re blessed with a cute… what can I say, “You’ve killed them”

3. Ladies find it difficult it difficult to believe we don’t have many girlfriends.

I was walking with a girl I had just met, we got talking and along the line she just dropped one line (Wait! Hope you guys are feeling my rhymes right? Lol), she said and I quote “…I know you must have like what, 7-10 girlfriends cause with a body like that…” (She had earlier checked through my photos), I just smiled and said to myself, “oh, if only you knew”.

4. People flock and want to ask you a question or take a photo while at the gym.

You’re at the gym wanting to get some ‘me’ time with you and your body, that’s when you hear someone greets you and start asking annoying questions about how to go on their routines and what not, before you know it you’re surrounded by folks (ladies and guys) asking mundane questions or asking to get a photo (talk about a momentary celebrity) and when you’re done answering them, you check the time and you’re like “Aaaargh! My time is gone”. This is the sole reason I stopped taking my shirt off at the gym.

The moment you take off your shirt, you see guys covering their girl’s face with their palm all in a bid to avert/avoid the lady’s eyes from trailing your body. Most times I really wonder why they can’t trust their girlfriends even with them by their sides.

While I was still in secondary school, there’s this particular guy, he always asks me for a fight, does things to provoke me, says he just wanna test and know how strong I am (You can imagine the rate of thought of some persons). He never go a chance though and some guys try as much as anything to get into a duel with you so they leave most times when they notice you’re starting to get pissed.

To top it up, y’all should chill men, we ain’t some god roaming amongst y’all. It’s pretty much what everyone can become if only they’ll remain focused and determined.

Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
SirMichael1:

2. You turn heads.

why?

1 Like

Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by MrCork: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
SirMichael1:

2. You turn heads.

.. nairaland is not a Gay website.....we don't want u people here..go away!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by SirMichael1: 11:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=andy511 post=57642258][/quote]

Hey, what did I say about not quoting everything?? Y'all never listen right

1 Like

Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by andy511(m): 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
SirMichael1:

Hey, what did I say about not quoting everything?? Y'all never listen right
Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by SirMichael1: 11:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
MrCork:

.. nairaland is not a Gay website.....we don't want u people here..go away!! angry
Cork, your banana head, ain't you feeling inferior now?
Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by McBrooklyn(m): 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin
Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
Three quotes and thread gone just like that.. cheesy
Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by kozmicity: 12:09am On Jun 19, 2017
Hehe,I never knew my shape until now
Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by SirMichael1: 12:12am On Jun 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Three quotes and thread gone just like that.. cheesy

I tell you mehn, people don't just listen grin
Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by SirMichael1: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2017
kozmicity:
Hehe,I never knew my shape until now

So you turn heads too? grin
Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by Antibot: 4:55am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=SirMichael1 post=57642202][/quote]

grin I know that feeling. Being a hunk in the midst of others.

OMG! I love big guys kiss
Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by SirMichael1: 3:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Antibot:

grin I know that feeling. Being a hunk in the midst of others.

OMG! I love big guys kiss

cheesy They give mind blowing orgasm right? grin
Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by kozmicity: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
SirMichael1:

So you turn heads too? grin

Yeah...now I know why I usually get in trouble with guys babes.

My shapes is exactly like number 2.
Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by SirMichael1: 10:22am On Jun 20, 2017
kozmicity:

Yeah...now I know why I usually get in trouble with guys babes.

My shapes is exactly like number 2.

cheesy My shape is exactly like number 20.

See his head, who asked for your exact shape grin
Re: Pains Of A V-taper Shape Guy by kozmicity: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2017
SirMichael1:

cheesy My shape is exactly like number 20.

See his head, who asked for your exact shape grin

Jealousy of the highest order...issallowed sha

(1) (Reply)

5 Wrong Definitions Of Love By Many Ladies / Is This Really Possible? (photo) / Sex And Woman: Fundamental Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.