Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity (23036 Views)

Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah / Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by HiddenShadow: 8:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Sanchez01:

Step down for Nnamdi Kanu to be President? You must be high on your saliva.

Step down for your Hausa Fulani masters to take over their right.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by LotannaOffia(m): 8:25am On Jun 19, 2017
:DThere is no way this nation will unite themselve except when we learn the rule of law and obey the people's opinion by restructuring the country thereby allowing peace to come in and stay. forever. There is no way this nation will unite themselve except when we learn the rule of law and obey the people's opinion by restructuring the country thereby allowing peace to come in and stay. forever. There is no way this nation will unite themselve except when we learn the rule of law and obey the people's opinion by restructuring the country thereby allowing peace to come in and stay. forever.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Ymodulus: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2017
Fremancipation:

Not only was nzeogu a south south Igbo man, he spoke Hausa much more than Igbo. He wasn't fluent in Igbo or had much connection to his land. He grew up in the north. Yet they called it an Igbo coup.
Nzeogu was never an igbo man. Deltans should never be mistaken as Igbos. Igbos denied Patrick Utomi a chance to be pushed as a candidate once. Their reason was boldly written on Vanguard newspaper " He is not igbo". So why are they now trying to tag Deltans as igbos?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Fremancipation: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2017
iwatch:
You are my brother as a fellow Igbo man but the truth is Nnamdi Kanu brand of Biafra will NEVER take off. I know all igbos who want Biafra but I know those who don't want Nnamdi Kanu brand of Biafra. Trust me, at the right time, he will be put at the back burner for more intelligent strategist to lead the way. If you have been reading some post on nairaland, you will see that these men with better vision have at one time or the other, sneaked in to create a thread, there are two instances.

So bro, chill... the movement will be redefined to avoid bloodshed and chaos.

Redefined by who? Scared intellectuals that run at to America and Europe at any sign of trouble? At least Nnamdi Kanu is very bold regardless of his flaws.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by papaejima1: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2017
Ymodulus:

Nice comment. I am very happy, i can boldly say the igbo tribe / jewish race has well thinking men. Good one bro. The earlier Nnamdi kanu is ditched the better for the Igbos
Martin Luther King jr fought and died for the cause, Barack Obama enjoyed the fruits.

So go and sit down

2 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Donbigi2(m): 8:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Fremancipation:

Redefined by who? Scared intellectuals that run at to America and Europe at any sign of trouble? At least Nnamdi Kanu is very bold regardless of his flaws.
I don't like kanu's methods but atleast he is bold enough

2 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by anambraamaka: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2017
story na today?
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Yorubas are betrayals since the days of orunmila. They got nothing to offer thats why they betray to stay relevant.

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Gotze1: 8:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Igbo man I know detaste Yorubas and hates Yorubas more than Hausas. At least you can trust Hausas to an extent.
We know, they detest us, that keeps us moving. What we don't bother about that. What vex me is how you people play the victim card. Claiming how they hate them when they too don't like others. You thing God is foolish. You are a joke.

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by lilytender: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2017
igbeke:

Among those at the meeting are Afenifere leaders such as General Alani Akinrinade (retd), Chief Ayo Adebanjo; and Senator Femi Okunrounmu. The President of Ohaneze, Chief John Nwodo, and others are from the South-South region, including one of the region’s vocal activist, Tony Uranta, were also present at the meeting.

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/18/national-unity-southern-leaders-meet-lagos/

Yorubas don't associate with kidnappers and drug traffickers. Check the idiots calling themselves Yoruba representatives, they the people that collected money from Goatluck Jonaddaft to rig 2015 elections for him but Tinubu showed them whom the boss is.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by iwatch: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Donbigi2:

At with point did you read "Igbos dragging youruba to anything"

Oga if you suffer from inferiority complex, go sort for cure
Have you been following what "Nairaland Igbos" have been saying about the Yorubas or you are just feigning ignorance?
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by iwatch: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:
It doesn't stop the fact that Osibanjo must step down
Osibanjo is not stepping down.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Markfemi2: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2017
igbeke:
National Unity: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos
- Channels Television.

As the Acting President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, continues his consultations with leaders of different ethnic, religious and interest groups on the nation’s unity in Abuja, some leaders of the Southern states are also meeting in Lagos.

The meeting, which was held in one of the leaders’ residence in Lagos, had leaders from the South-East, South-South and South-West regions in attendance. The meeting, according to the organisers, is said to be on the recent tension in the country and the threat to national unity

The leaders say they are looking into the options on the table and strategising on the best moves in achieving peace, equity among the different ethnic nationalities within the country.

Among those at the meeting are Afenifere leaders such as General Alani Akinrinade (retd), Chief Ayo Adebanjo; and Senator Femi Okunrounmu. The President of Ohaneze, Chief John Nwodo, and others are from the South-South region, including one of the region’s vocal activist, Tony Uranta, were also present at the meeting.

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/06/18/national-unity-southern-leaders-meet-lagos/

Hehe unity beggers in Yoruba land
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Amberon11: 8:33am On Jun 19, 2017
grin pls repent
aribisala0:
what is SS&SE Why are you folk so insecure. Why can you never speak for yourselves. ? Always attaching

Where do you suggest meeting, Aba or Onitsha grin
Are they holding a kidnapping conference?
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Donbigi2(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2017
iwatch:
Have you been following what "Nairaland Igbos" have been saying about the Yorubas or you are just feigning ignorance?

The thing I hate most about nairaland and seun just choose to ignore is this tribal war...

But the meeting above seems like it was initiated by federal government in a bid for unity, trust me, I hate kanu's methods but at the same time I hate the trash people write about igbos especially someone with inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by rainylad(f): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2017
melody91:
go back to your biaafraud ,we no want una again.

..Childish talk,please go play with your toys.

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by OAUTemitayo: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2017
rainylad:

....Aha!!..typical of you lots,'Olosho' is a word you are so familiar with..i guess its also the only occupation female members around you are known for..okay.
How come you sabi the meaning of the word?

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Sanchez01: 8:37am On Jun 19, 2017
Amberon11:
grin pls repent
This one that you are awfully quiet, I hope all is well?

2 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by rainylad(f): 8:40am On Jun 19, 2017
back2sender:
We the people of south west dont support our association with people who will not CONDEMN CRIMINALITY.

Ijaw boys kidnap students from the epe school and we have not yet heard the ijaw people congress or any ijaw group condemning this kidnap of school children and give ultimatum to thier brothers to release the school children unconditionally.

Same thing is been experience with Evans the kidnapper, ohaneze has not come out to CONDEMN kidnapping and VICES.

So what are they meeting for?

..How many of your leaders from Afenifere to odua peoples congress has come out to condemn the armed robbery,
..,human rituals,rape,
..yahoo-yahoo,child sexual molestation e.t.c going on in the SW?....You peoples case in terms of crime with Igbos is like the devil complaining that demons are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by iwatch: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Donbigi2:

The thing I hate most about nairaland and seun just choose to ignore is this tribal war...

But the meeting above seems like it was initiated by federal government in a bid for unity, trust me, I hate kanu's methods but at the same time I hate the trash people write about igbos especially someone with inferiority complex
See my brother, Nnamdi Kanu will only make things worse. It is very obvious to everybody and I hate is methodology to the marrows.

People are screaming when the North ask Igbos to leave their land but at the same time, they are same people who said they want to leave. Is that not madness?

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by rainylad(f): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
How come you sabi the meaning of the word?

...Go ask the female members of your family that question.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Which kind stupid meeting? There can never be alliance between yorubas and igbos. I don't get it. Am I the only one that truly hates this tribe? There shall never be peace btw yorubas and igbos. I look forward to a time when these slaves will be bundled out of the Southwest. Then we will know if Lagos is a no man's land or not. Bloody hypocritical parasites.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Ymodulus: 8:45am On Jun 19, 2017
papaejima1:

Martin Luther King jr fought and died for the cause, Barack Obama enjoyed the fruits.

So go and sit down
Dont ask us for Medical AIDS and Food help when another round of starvation hits your people
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by mavinc4u(f): 8:47am On Jun 19, 2017
Ymodulus:
Igbos looking for way to drag Intelligent yorubas into their mess. Why are they scared? They should go back home and develop their land. Or they should go meet their Biafra spiritual leader - Nnamdi Kanu.

Igbos are always strong headed with their level of hatred for northern tribes. Now they are looking for people to fight their battle. Group of scared Homo Sapiens.

Like seriously, ymodulus are you the one vomiting this rubbish? I fear you now, so you are one of the Tribal bigot we have on nairaland. O boy, I wanted to collect something from you but immediately I saw your comment, I had to retrace my steps. Make use of the word* some * when you are typing such nonsense. The respect I have for you just dropped to -1 as in nothing left.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators Who Are At War With Their State Governors / Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them / The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.