Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity (23037 Views)

Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah / Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2017
...southern unity without justice =0
...southern unity without restructuring =0
...southern unity without peace =0
...southern unity without equal rights =0

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by cejaypriesty(m): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2017
victorDanladi:

you mean just like kaduna nzeogwu sabotaged the first beautiful republic.The problem of Nigeria started with Igbo and that of southern Nigeria will not be different.
Oga get your facts right, kaduna nzeogwu was from Delta State.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by deedeedee1: 10:36am On Jun 19, 2017
cumbak60:

IkediEbube, you're on point. But some form of alliances that will see to an amicable division of the country without rancor is welcomed.
Who is ekediebube?
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by deedeedee1: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Yorubas are betrayals since the days of orunmila. They got nothing to offer thats why they betray to stay relevant.
Yes we are betrayals, but we dont want anything to do with your people. Carry your wahala and go!

2 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by almarthins(m): 10:42am On Jun 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Are you scared that the SS now know you Afonjas are traitors

Look at you! Juda Iscariot, accusing south west of a well established nature of hypocrisy of the eastern region. Igbo trading Igbo for ego"money" . observe again and tell me that am wrong.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by deedeedee1: 10:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Gotze1:
We know, they detest us, that keeps us moving. What we don't bother about that. What vex me is how you people play the victim card. Claiming how they hate them when they too don't like others. You thing God is foolish. You are a joke.

The same way they prefer hausas to us is same way we prefer hausas to them. The average yoruba man likes hausa than igbo. The hate is mutual

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Donwilly20(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2017
victorDanladi:

you mean just like kaduna nzeogwu sabotaged the first beautiful republic.The problem of Nigeria started with Igbo and that of southern Nigeria will not be different.
th northern army plotted every thing out for nzeogwu to carry out he was even a companied by same northern military and to kill Ahmadu Bello and he was unarmed I guess you don't know the history of your so called nigeria
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by almarthins(m): 10:47am On Jun 19, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
I see you guys as jokers. If You yorubas want the unity, l will advice you to tell Tinubu and your South West leaders to travel to Umuahia and Beg for Unity from Kanu, since you guys are unity beggers.

Ehn! U think Yorubas will go and kneel down to one small boy called KANU. Lol. You people are arrogant cocks! You talk and behave like benjamites. We shall cross the bridge wen we get there.

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by deedeedee1: 10:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Nazeren:
Which kind stupid meeting? There can never be alliance between yorubas and igbos. I don't get it. Am I the only one that truly hates this tribe? There shall never be peace btw yorubas and igbos. I look forward to a time when these slaves will be bundled out of the Southwest. Then we will know if Lagos is a no man's land or not. Bloody hypocritical parasites.
Egbon, you are not the only one ooo. Those irritants that call themselves leaders are embarrassing us

2 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by victorDanladi: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2017
cejaypriesty:
Oga get your facts right, kaduna nzeogwu was from Delta State.

It is now Delta Igbo are no longer Igbo. But kanu remember them when dreaming of biafra.
Get your fact right!

Major Patrick Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu , (1937– 1967) was a Nigerian military officer who played a leading role in the January 15, 1966 military coup , an event that derailed Nigeria's nascent democracy and introduced military rule to Nigeria. Nzeogwu was born in the Northern Region’s capital of Kaduna to IGBO immigrant parents from the Mid-Western Region- Okpanam Town, near Asaba in the present day Anioma Delta State.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Donwilly20(m): 10:54am On Jun 19, 2017
almarthins:

Look at you! Juda Iscariot, accusing south west of a well established nature of hypocrisy of the eastern region. Igbo trading Igbo for ego"money" . observe again and tell me that am wrong.
and ofe mmanu aka afonjas are trading their brothers for human skull oshaweere
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by almarthins(m): 10:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Donwilly20:
and ofe mmanu aka afonjas are trading their brothers for human skull oshaweere

Clifford orji! So u wan tell me that Igbos are innocent of such crime too. Who do money rituals reach Igbo's?
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by deedeedee1: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Jflex07:
Nairaland has become the mainstay of tribal bigots. Can we ever be united in this country? The amount of hatred I see here on this forum is quite alarming to say the least. We should all go our separate ways, Osibanjo your trying but the hatred is beyond repair.
Osinbajo is a foool for even trying. We are not compatible.
Say no to southern unity!
Say no to nigeria!
Omo oodua, ishe ya!!
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by deedeedee1: 11:04am On Jun 19, 2017
igbodefender:
They have heard my call. I also ask once more for formation of a Southern Governor's Forum. The North has its Northern Governor's Forum. Why should we not have a pan-Southern forum to complement/balance them here?
Lols! Believe me, those guys dont represent yoruba. I am telling you this so that you will not say yorubas betrayed you
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by ZorGBUooeh: 11:05am On Jun 19, 2017
victorDanladi:

Hahahaha..I nor call any name,I nor mention any tribe now..Abi na guilty conscience dey worry you? cheesy
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by ZorGBUooeh: 11:06am On Jun 19, 2017
victorDanladi:

Hahahaha..I nor call any name,I nor mention any tribe now..Abi na guilty conscience dey worry you?Sabo cheesy
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by deedeedee1: 11:07am On Jun 19, 2017
franudi:
If the Afonjas can agree,let us divide this country into two;north and south.If it is done I will be the happiest man on earth.
We dont agree! The country can only divide into at least three

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by hammer6: 11:10am On Jun 19, 2017
HOW SOUTHERN TAKE INCLUDE SOUTH WEST?

WAT DOES, SS/SE HAVE IN COMMON WITH SW?

SHOULDN'T THE SW BE INCLUDED WITH THE NORTH?
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by deedeedee1: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2017
emmanuelex1:
As I watch Southern youths insult themselves I feel like crying but I am a MAN, also seeing the unity of Northern youths. Please I beg you all my southern brothers learn to show some respect to one another, Igbos learn to respect Yorubas, and Yorubas learn to respect Igbos. Please Igbos calling Yorubas saboteur I will like to tell that the worst sabo I know today is Arthur Nzeribe which happens to be an Igbo man, maybe lot of saboteurs, but believe me same goes for Igbos. Igbos we love ourselves because there are Yorubas and Hausas, Yorubas maybe love ourselves because there are Igbos and hausas. Personally I believe in Southern Nigeria than Biafra/ODua/ Niger Delta republic if there is need to divide. Please let us respect and show support for one another my southern brothers before what I am seeing consume us all. Please please and please if you are from the south do not laugh at one another when being attack by the north or by Fulani herdsmen The , the best you could do is to show some support and respect. The reason the NORTH feels they are born to rule is because the south is not united. God bless everyone who does not insult another person in Jesus name I pray, Amen. May my Good God give us the strengths to respect one another.

No sir, southern unity is dead on arrival, because of the two major tribes. It will be better if the country splits into 3. You igbos can form a country with the south-south. Believe me, i as a yorubaman do not want southern unity.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by hammer6: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2017
MAKE UNA NO JUST PISS ME OFF THIS MORNING.

SW/NORTH SHOULD DISCUSS NATIONAL UNITY.

SS/SE SHOULD DISCUSS RESOURCE CONTROL AND BIAFRA.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by deedeedee1: 11:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...southern unity without justice =0 ...southern unity without restructuring =0 ...southern unity without peace =0 ...southern unity without equal rights =0
southern unity will be much more worse than nigeria
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Adebowale89(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Igbo man I know detaste Yorubas and hates Yorubas more than Hausas. At least you can trust Hausas to an extent.

like they like theirselves. even saro wiwa knows Igbo man can't be trusted that's why he distance himself from the failed war ojukwu beat

thanks to Benjamin who treat u people nemesis at ore. Igbo like Yoruba or not has no effect in any Yoruba lives. infact Yoruba down west here don't see them as a normal human being because of their fake product and lives

a Yoruba will choose to be an Hausa and ijaw friend X 10billion before a deep Christian Igbo friend because you people are out of this world
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by victorDanladi: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Hahahaha..I nor call any name,I nor mention any tribe now..Abi na guilty conscience dey worry you?Sabo cheesy

Nairaland has thought is that such a comment can also come from people like deluded mind like you.And that delusion has been treated accordingly.

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by emmanuelex1(m): 11:26am On Jun 19, 2017
I respect your opinion bro. Trust me I do respect your opinion. My was just my opinion I am not the person to decide unity or division or disintegration, hope you understand. Pray for your wish that is all I can say.
deedeedee1:

No sir, southern unity is dead on arrival, because of the two major tribes. It will be better if the country splits into 3. You igbos can form a country with the south-south. Believe me, i as a yorubaman do not want southern unity.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:38am On Jun 19, 2017
iwatch:
He is a pure igbo breed... you want to start insulting him because he has an opposing view? Bring it on... even if he does retaliate the insult, I will gladly do so on his behalf.

Mumu. How do you know that I want to start insulting him? Na your type they cum before girl commot pant.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:39am On Jun 19, 2017
Ymodulus:

My friends say i am Yoruba. Nairalanders say am Hausa, some Biafrans like normality tag me Igbo. Well i honestly don't know what i am. I use to think i was Hausa. But from recent findings its apparent i am not Nigerian. I think i am from Niger/ Lake Chad. I am still trying to figure oout where exactly.

Are u not the one behind the uglyafonja moniker?
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by ZorGBUooeh: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2017
victorDanladi:

Nairaland has thought is that such a comment can also come from people like deluded mind like you.And that delusion has been treated accordingly.
Wetin dis Sabo dey yarn?Commot for road joor Maa see front.. sad
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by sunsewa16: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2017
I support southern unity,it pays and we understand value of human life than those that value cow than human life. southerners brought Nigeria into the hob of entertainment in Africa especially in the areas of music,while the northerners nearly killed it when they aborted beauty pergeant.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by guychidile: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2017
nice move so that peace will be archived.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by cumbak60: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Adebowale89:

like they like theirselves. even saro wiwa knows Igbo man can't be trusted that's why he distance himself from the failed war ojukwu beat

thanks to Benjamin who treat u people nemesis at ore. Igbo like Yoruba or not has no effect in any Yoruba lives. infact Yoruba down west here don't see them as a normal human being because of their fake product and lives

a Yoruba will choose to be an Hausa and ijaw friend X 10billion before a deep Christian Igbo friend because you people are out of this world
Don't be blinded by blind hate, pun intended, the moniker you are quoting is from Ogoni in Rivers State. Leave Igbos alone. We have learnt our lessons from the Nigerian project, and I can assure you that we are committed to leaving this contraption soonest, although, not through Nnamdi Kanu's way.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Amberon11: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Didnt have the password to my email then but i do now. Can you resend?
Sanchez01:

Lol. It is well, Dearie. Now I understand why you have been very quiet. By the way, what happened to your mail? I recall sending you a message at some point.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Adebowale89(m): 12:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
cumbak60:

Don't be blinded by blind hate, pun intended, the moniker you are quoting is from Ogoni in Rivers State. Leave Igbos alone. We have learnt our lessons from the Nigerian project, and I can assure you that we are committed to leaving this contraption soonest, although, not through Nnamdi Kanu's way.

who cares? what does your people hatred for Yoruba has to do with southwest revenue or their standard of living?

u guys shud educate yourself on your unproductive utterances. real man act not talk too much

stop being a loosed entity, polluting all social media with a pipe dream noise....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators Who Are At War With Their State Governors / Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them / The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.