Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured (14882 Views)

Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) / Heartbreaking Photos From The Forest Fire That Killed 62 In Portugal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by karlswizzy(m): 5:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
I hope and wish majority of them are from Evans tribe travelling all over da world
Let fire burn criminality
Amen cry cry cry cry

smh...one advice for you bro

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by LordVoldemort(m): 5:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
you are a fool cry cry

Have a blessed week.
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by madjune(m): 5:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
I hope and wish majority of them are from Evans tribe travelling all over da world
Amen cry cry cry cry

This level of hate energy you send out...
This unfounded and unbridled venom you ooze...

As mystical as life is, it will haunt you for a price on a day you least expect and your only arbiter might be to see someone to apologize to...but you know my friend?

You might not find anyone.

The pain of taking a debt formed on vile to the grave will be known to you, alone.

1 Like

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Templerun95(f): 5:31am On Jun 19, 2017
madjune:

This level of hate energy you send out...
This unfounded and unbridled venom you ooze...

As mystical as life is, it will haunt you for a price on a day you least expect and your only arbiter might be to see someone to apologize to...but you know my friend?

You might not find anyone.

The pain of taking a debt formed on vile to the grave will be known to you, alone.
story undecided
Are u against or for criminality?? cry cry

1 Like

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by legendte(m): 5:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
kip on buying everything with Evans type of money

When time reach lasg go takeover d houses...and send ur pple back to alaigbo land of d sun cry cry
Yes with same money Buruju kasamu take dey share poor people in ogun IDP. Same cash brown smelling teeth Tinubu take dey Lord over afonjas.

Linda from Imo dey banana dey ball while Wizzy dey pay rent for surulere.

Olamide dey warn Don Baba J not to come mainland from island. Smh, him no fit stay for Island.

We keep beating all of you in any game. I know your last bus stop is head hunting in osun just to afford ewedu or jazz people.

Lazy things waiting for when Igbos will go so that you can claim their property. Even if we leave all we have for you now, 5 years is too much for you to start begging.

You just can't afford to change some things....One of them is Igbo being synonymous to success and achievement. OKOCHA KANU PSQUARE OSUOFIA DORA AKUNYILI CHINUA ACHEBE LINDA EMEAGWALI MIKEL CHIOMA AZIKIWE

2 Likes

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by iluvpomo(m): 5:33am On Jun 19, 2017
olureignforever:
Which kind op dey rush for FTC.
imagine that oh, then OP wan collect front page and FTC ... I mean, it's been long since they stopped giving peak milk to FTC winners.
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by madjune(m): 5:37am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
story undecided
Are u against or for criminality?? cry cry

People are talking about fire and you're talking criminality.
Are you a SARS sergeant or what?
Are you even normal?

Can't you stay put on an "EVANS" thread and poo there?
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Templerun95(f): 5:38am On Jun 19, 2017
legendte:

Yes with same money Buruju kasamu take dey share poor people in ogun IDP. Same cash brown smelling teeth Tinubu take dey Lord over afonjas.

Linda from Imo dey banana dey ball while Wizzy dey pay rent for surulere.

Olamide dey warn Don Baba J not to come mainland from island. Smh, him no fit stay for Island.

We keep beating all of you in any game. I know your last bus stop is head hunting in osun just to afford ewedu or jazz people.

Lazy things waiting for when Igbos will go so that you can claim their property. Even if we leave all we have for you now, 5 years is too much for you to start begging.

You just can't afford to change some things....One of them is Igbo being synonymous to success and achievement. OKOCHA KANU PSQUARE OSUOFIA DORA AKUNYILI CHINUA ACHEBE LINDA EMEAGWALI MIKEL CHIOMA AZIKIWE
cry cry cry cry about 15 million Igbo youth are scattered in Asian countries jail
Watchu' gonna do to save em from death by firing squad cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Templerun95(f): 5:44am On Jun 19, 2017
madjune:

People are talking about fire and you're talking criminality.
Are you a SARS sergeant or what?
Are you even normal?

Can't you stay put on an "EVANS" thread and poo there?
sorry boss cry
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by legendte(m): 5:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
cry cry cry cry about 15 million Igbo youth are scattered in Asian countries jail
Watchu' gonna do to save em from death by firing squad cry cry cry
More than that are victims of your head hunting and devilish acts in Osun IDP

Whatcha you gonna do about it?

1 Like

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Templerun95(f): 5:50am On Jun 19, 2017
legendte:

More than that are victims of your head hunting and devilish acts in Osun IDP

Whatcha you gonna do about it?
lol tongue tongue tongue
Av a nice day boss cool cool

3 Likes

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Abradek(m): 5:50am On Jun 19, 2017
Damn!!
Waking up with this bad/horrifying news again
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Atlantia(f): 5:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Amen cry cry cry cry
Hell was made for people like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Templerun95(f): 5:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Atlantia:

baskatdt cry cry

1 Like

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Atlantia(f): 5:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
baskatdt cry cry
And I thought stupidity was extinct. undecided
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Atlantia(f): 5:57am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
suck ma tits bitchhszz
K.
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Templerun95(f): 5:58am On Jun 19, 2017
Atlantia:
K.
sorry ma cry cry cry
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by otokx(m): 5:59am On Jun 19, 2017
Observing as usual.
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Funjosh(m): 6:05am On Jun 19, 2017
This is dad embarassed
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by slysteel: 6:14am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
kip on buying everything with Evans type of money

When time reach lasg go takeover d houses...and send ur pple back to alaigbo land of d sun cry cry
Your user name shows what occupies your time,a clear sign that you are between 16/19 years,dude;you should concentrate on writing and passing your jamb,you are still a kid stop hating...
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Templerun95(f): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2017
slysteel:
Your user name shows what occupies your time,a clear sign that you are between 16/19 years,dude;you should concentrate on writing and passing your jamb,you are still a kid stop hating...
you are a fool bro
Am an undergraduate so fuq off cry cry cry
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by LordVoldemort(m): 6:19am On Jun 19, 2017
Atlantia:

The VVIP in hell is reserved for them.

He just seeking for attention
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Atlantia(f): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2017
LordVoldemort:

The VVIP in hell is reserved for them.

He just seeking for attention
I figured.

It's the digital age;every Tom,Dick and Harry with half a brain can get access to the Internet.
Pity.
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by LordVoldemort(m): 6:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
you are a fool bro
Am an undergraduate so fuq off cry cry cry

Some agberos are better than you Mr undergraduate.

You should be ashamed to call yourself an undergraduate with this level of stupidity you are displaying
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Templerun95(f): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2017
LordVoldemort:

Some agberos are better than you Mr undergraduate.

You should be ashamed to call yourself an undergraduate with this level of stupidity you are displaying
cry cry shebi I already begged u b4

2 Likes

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by LordVoldemort(m): 6:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Atlantia:

I figured.

It's the global age;every Tom,Dick and Harry with half a brain can get access to the Internet.
Pity.

It's really appalling
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by igbohausayoruba: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Sorry Portugal
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Templerun95(f): 6:26am On Jun 19, 2017
Atlantia:

I figured.

It's the global age;every Tom,Dick and Harry with half a brain can get access to the Internet.
Pity.
baby am sorry nah
Y so mean to me lyk I took ur virginity cry cry
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by BayodeAkinola(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF / 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.