Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,316 members, 7,954,273 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured (14886 Views)

Idris Derby Visited By Chadian Legislators At His Temporary Base In The Forest / Devastating Aftermath Of Hurricane Irma In The Caribbean(Photos) / Heartbreaking Photos From The Forest Fire That Killed 62 In Portugal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Ralphdan(m): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
kip on buying everything with Evans type of money

When time reach lasg go takeover d houses...and send ur pple back to alaigbo land of d sun cry cry

These your comments sounds so daft bro
Can't believe people still think like you in this 21st century.

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Templerun95(f): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Ralphdan:

ure a goat bro cry cry

1 Like

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Larrylrkay(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2017
This is serious!!
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by azimibraun: 7:02am On Jun 19, 2017
This will certainly affect the players in Russia at confederation cup. It's so sad. But overtime, I have come to see disastrous bush fire in Europe as ritual. Just watch before the end of the year, you will hear bush fire kill 120 people in Australia and New Zealand and then somewhere in Europe. How can Bush fire keep occurring every year with the same level of disaster? I have followed this stories for years and at no time have I heard a report on how the fire starts. Does it mean all these years human habitat and farm houses can't clearly be Demacated; even it means building artificial lake between the forest and human settlement? It's more of ritual than sabotage or accident.
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by ifeanyija(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
kip on buying everything with Evans type of money

When time reach lasg go takeover d houses...and send ur pple back to alaigbo land of d sun cry cry
if u want to do crime, do big crime
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Larrylrkay(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2017
abdulaz:
What is happening in Europe, first it was Greenfell and now Portugal.

I hope they won't say it was terrorist affiliated.

May God save us all
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by azimibraun: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2017
Ralphdan:

I am not down with comments like this. But I will also call on the igbos to show some restraint. Their utterances and actions have become very provocative since that boy Kanu started his hate radio broadcast. Every igbo person has become very confrontational and provocative and less intelligent in their disposition. Check yourselves because you are wrecking yourselves. Go about your pursuit diligently.

3 Likes

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Jeremy24: 7:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by sham8co(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2017
Hope say Cristiano is not among?
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Eagles92(m): 7:31am On Jun 19, 2017
okims:
Three days mourning, can such thing ever happen in Nigeria

Only when she loses an head of state
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by olureignforever: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2017
iluvpomo:
imagine that oh, then OP wan collect front page and FTC ... I mean, it's been long since they stopped giving peak milk to FTC winners.

Lol

1 Like

Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by kayo80(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2017
azimibraun:
I am not down with comments like this. But I will also call on the igbos to show some restraint. Their utterances and actions have become very provocative since that boy Kanu started his hate radio broadcast. Every igbo person has become very confrontational and provocative and less intelligent in their disposition. Check yourselves because you are wrecking yourselves. Go about your pursuit diligently.

You have said it all.
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by nkkylove95(f): 8:18am On Jun 19, 2017
azimibraun:
Not every Igbos but some. I hate when people generalize things.I can't believe people are talking about tribes on a thread meant to sympathies with the dead.
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by nkkylove95(f): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
ure a goat bro cry cry
when karma comes knocking on your door for mocking those victims death,then you will know how it feels.Having a phone doesn't mean you type from your ass.
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by JP002: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2017
After last week's success, we can only look towards achieving even more. let's make money today, (19/06/2017).
see below for more...
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Ralphdan(m): 8:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
ure a goat bro cry cry

God help you man
grin
grin
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by Ralphdan(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2017
azimibraun:

I was never a supporter of KANU
In fact most igbos never supported him.What most of us want is live and let me live
But its the Nigerian government they made name for that Mr.NOBODY by the continues marginalization of the Igbo nation.
Can you imagine that the government that is claiming one Nigeria borrows money to fun rail project that will connect all the regions in Nigeria to Lagos except the SE.
Why is the Ports in Rivers and cross rivers not functional today?
Have you see the margin between the fund allocated for project in the NW and that of SS and SE?
Its painful.
Though most of people who cone here(nairaland) to talk shits are children who don't know anything.
Re: 62 Die In Devastating Forest Fire In Portugal, 50 Injured by dhebo(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2017
omoadeleye:

Okay, you want to see dead body pictures right or like you are always anxious to see every dead body pictures from all tragedic news?
restraining myself so hard no to abuse you..so in such occurrence it is only dead body picture that can be seen abi?..the burnt trees,the burnt properties ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Israeli Hostages Mistakenly Killed By IDF / 100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Netanyahu Condemns Move By 3 Countries To Recognize Palestinian State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.