Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him (4995 Views)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by marvelck: 6:00am On Jun 19, 2017
When You're In A 'Do me I Do You' Relationship/Marriage

A tit for tat relationship is when both parties are not faithful to each other. When the other person decide to cheat(payback), simply cos his or her partner is also cheating on him or her. There are people who are in such a relationship. And they do such cos their commitment and love for the other person is not too strong. Any couple(married or dating) who find themselves in a tit for tat relationship to me, don't have any business been together in the first place. The fact that someone has done something unjust or dishonest is no justification for acting in a similar way. Two wrongs don't make a right. Cos you caught him/her cheating doesn't mean you should start doing the same thing (some girls are fond of doing this a lot). That's not an act of maturity at all. If you have a partner who is finding it difficult to be faithful or womanize a lot, if you cant tolerate or endure it, the right thing to do is to quit the relationship, and move on with your life... Don't get yourself stained or messed up cos of another person...

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Nutase: 6:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Trash.

1 Like

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Afonjashapmouth: 6:11am On Jun 19, 2017
True life story

1 Like

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Atlantia(f): 6:16am On Jun 19, 2017
I do agree with you.

If your 'boyfriend' cheats on you then he's automatically lost the title..why do the tit for tat ish?
There's no need to stoop to his level.

But then...opinions differ,each to his own.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Oyindidi(f): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2017
End the relationship if he cheats on you. Idiots

2 Likes

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Lionessza(f): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2017
I cannot stand betrayal and if you break the trust between us then there is no way for the relationship to ever work again...we're done , I can not live with someone who does not give me all when I have given them my all. Instead of getting back at you by cheating also , I would use my time to heal and move on. With all the diseases around why would I play games with my health just to spite someone or keep an unhealthy relationship. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Lionessza:
I cannot stand betrayal and if you break the trust between us then there is no way for the relationship to ever work again...we're done , I can not live with someone who does not give me all when I have given them my all. Instead of getting back at you by cheating also , I would use my time to heal and move on. With all the diseases around why would I play games with my health just to spite someone or keep an unhealthy relationship. undecided

Bottom line. Point blank.

How are you feeling? Is the fever gone?

2 Likes

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Martin0(m): 6:55am On Jun 19, 2017
Lionessza:
you on point

1 Like

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Martin0(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Understand the nature of your partner’s cheating. People cheat for many different reasons and it is not always about sex.
Sometimes people cheat because they are seeking an emotional connection, trying to deal with a loss or crisis, or seeking an escape. This is not an excuse or reason for the behavior, however. [1] Do not assume that your partner’s cheating was all about sex. Find out why they cheated before you move forward. Try telling your partner, "I need to know why you cheated and who it was.
Please be honest with me and tell me what happened."
Be aware that they may not really know why the infidelity happened. They may not really have deeply thought about it, or even if they did, they still may not really know why. And there may be reasons not fully understood by the person.
This does not excuse it, but realize "I don't know" may be the honest answer.
Some common reason include:
Attraction to a different person.
A desire for attention, excitement, or novelty.
A troubled marriage: poor communication, stress in the marriage, partners growing apart.
If the person's parent was unfaithful (especially the same sex).
The individual comes from culture or subculture that expects and tolerates infidelity.
Mental illness or disorders. People who cheat are not mentally ill, but a mental illness such as bipolar disorder, depression, or even severe attention deficit disorder can all contribute to poor decision making.

2 Likes

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Buharimustgo: 7:12am On Jun 19, 2017
Op you are finished,More women will come for your head
Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Lionessza(f): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Bottom line. Point blank.

How are you feeling? Is the fever gone?

I seriously don't understand why some people feel the need to force themselves on others. When someone goes out of their way to cheat on you ( which Is hard work ofcourse ) because he has to live like a fugitive, this to me means he's totally lost interest in the relationship and is just too cowardly to come clean. So why would I waste my energy and time competing with a greedy coward or sit around hoping and praying that one day he will come to his senses and see value in me again? Lol sick people.

I'm doing great girl, had a superb long weekend in the desert of Namibia with friends cheesy. The fever has been long gone. How are you?

3 Likes

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by smardray(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Martin0(m): 7:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Lionessza:

I seriously don't understand why some people feel the need to force themselves on others. When someone goes out of their way to cheat on you ( which Is hard work ofcourse ) because he has to live like a fugitive, this to me means he's totally lost interest in the relationship and is just too cowardly to come clean. So why would I waste my energy and time competing with a greedy coward or sit around hoping and praying that one day he will come to his senses and see value in me again? Lol sick people.

I'm doing great girl, had a superb long weekend in the desert of Namibia with friends cheesy. The fever has been long gone. How are you?
hmmmmmm relationship is #hardwork#

1 Like

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 19, 2017
Lionessza:

You should see the envy written all over my face when you mention a desert retreat tongue That's cool. Hope you enjoyed yourself. As for me, I was cooped-up in the house, hibernating. The cold's been vicious over the weekend. Other than that, it's been normal. Glad to hear you've got the bounce back though.

1 Like

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Lionessza(f): 7:36am On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:

You should see the envy written all over my face when you mention a desert retreat tongue That's cool. Hope you enjoyed yourself. As for me, I was couped-up in the house, hibernating. The cold's been vicious over the weekend. Other than that, it's been normal. Glad to hear you've got the bounce back though.

Hahahaha, i will take you with next time tongue. I did , I love that country it's like a mini South Africa (drier and sandy version). Sure. Damn! It's cold ngoku, I hate winter. Thanks wink.

2 Likes

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Martin0(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha, i will take you with next time tongue. I did , I love that country it's like a mini South Africa (drier and sandy version). Sure. Damn! It's cold ngoku, I hate winter. Thanks wink.
ooooo kutheni emxelela malunga uhambo lwakho?
emdala uhlobo umona unkabi khumbula
Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by LePrezident(m): 7:41am On Jun 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh this is why you was MIA?

1 Like

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Lionessza(f): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2017
LePrezident:

Oh this is why you was MIA?

Yes sir. How was your weekend?
Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Kikiki grin Please, do take me. I'm broke but I'm sure you can smuggle me in, in a traveling bag grin It sounds great.

This cold is just unbearable. My soul dies a little in the winter months but what can we do? Just pile on the clothes & keep it moving to generate even more heat tongue

Have a blessed week ahead, nana. Stay warm.

1 Like

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Lionessza(f): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:

Lol, please translate that Xhosa for me. You used the right words but the sentence doesn't make much sense.
Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Lionessza(f): 7:52am On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikiki grin Please, do take me. I'm broke but I'm sure you can smuggle me in, in a traveling bag grin It sounds great.

This cold is just unbearable. My soul dies a little in the winter months but what can we do? Just pile on the clothes & keep it moving to generate even more heat tongue

Have a blessed week ahead, nana. Stay warm.

grin grin grin wink. Yeah true that tongue.

Same to you , babe.

2 Likes

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Martin0(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, please translate that Xhosa for me. You used the right words but the sentence doesn't make much sense.
Why are u telling her abt ur trip,I know her she's too soft and might start getting jealous
Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:

Death by unkabi. LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Lionessza(f): 8:03am On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
Why are u telling her abt ur trip,I know her she's too soft and might start getting jealous

I still don't get you...too soft? Might get jealous of what?.
Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Martin0(m): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2017
Lionessza:

I still don't get you...too soft? Might get jealous of what?.
Namibia trip,she might start feeling emotional not to be there
Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Martin0(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:

Death by unkabi. LMFAO.
Ndimema ukuba ubonise up ubuso bakho ke ndiya kukuxelela ukuba ungubani:
Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
Ndimema ukuba ubonise up ubuso bakho ke ndiya
kukuxelela ukuba ungubani:

What, you read faces now? Hahaha. Please don't kee me with laughter, bro.
Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Lionessza(f): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
Namibia trip,she might start feeling emotional not to be there

Oh , then how about you come down here and take her there ? Just the two of you tongue wink
Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Martin0(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:

What, you read faces now? Hahaha. Please don't kee me with laughter, bro.
me I don't know ooo mr woman or mr man any1 u are show ur face
Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
me I don't know ooo mr woman or mr man any1 u are show ur face

No
Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Martin0(m): 8:42am On Jun 19, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh , then how about you come down here and take her there ? Just the two of you tongue wink
shocked
Lionessza:

as friends or coz hmmm
Re: Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him by Martin0(m): 8:44am On Jun 19, 2017
ZarZar:

No
why did u do wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why do gay guys lose sensitivity in their anus after anal sex but women Don't ? / I Am Too Fine’ -nigerian Lady Bursts Into Tears Over Her “beauty”. Photos/video / She Wants Me To Buy Her A Phone But Don't Want To Come To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.