Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Life of an Introvert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life of an Introvert (1306 Views)

10 Signs An Introvert Is In Love With You / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... / Life Of An Introvert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life of an Introvert by MistaBabz: 6:21am On Jun 19, 2017
All my life I have never dated or befriend any lady due to my introvert nature, oftentimes I like isolating myself from people thinking it's self-respect but people usually misunderstood me for been proud I hardly kick-start a conversation with people more especially strangers. Now the problem is I want to marry but I don't know how to toast a lady, the few times I tried I usually flop up because I ask to much questions within few minutes

1 Like

Re: Life of an Introvert by Afonjashapmouth: 6:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Start by making friends and making girls your friend... You will automatically cross the bridge.
Re: Life of an Introvert by Templerun95(f): 6:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Even Jesus was a gay man
Ntin wrong bro
Just live ur life wink wink
Re: Life of an Introvert by Oyindidi(f): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2017
MistaBabz:
All my life I have never dated or befriend any lady due to my introvert nature, oftentimes I like isolating myself from people thinking it's self-respect but people usually misunderstood me for been proud I hardly kick-start a conversation with people more especially strangers. Now the problem is I want to marry but I don't know how to toast a lady, the few times I tried I usually flop up because I ask to much questions within few minutes
Tell friends to help you out like a neighbor didgrin he married a woman older than him
Re: Life of an Introvert by cassidy1996(m): 6:30am On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Start by making friends and making girls your friend... You will automatically cross the bridge.
seconded, he should go out and get busy.
shy and fear na bad thing
Re: Life of an Introvert by seunlayi(m): 6:44am On Jun 19, 2017
Highly what grin
Re: Life of an Introvert by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:48am On Jun 19, 2017
my friend you are not the only one. i find very difficut to make friends and i cannot talk to any girl for a relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life of an Introvert by MrIcredible: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2017
H0rny dude grin
Re: Life of an Introvert by lopjohnny(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Even Jesus was a gay man Ntin wrong bro Just live ur life wink wink
Bro,,,, Don't you think you need that Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Life of an Introvert by Templerun95(f): 7:03am On Jun 19, 2017
lopjohnny:

Bro,,,, Don't you think you need that Jesus
I don't mid a gayman ....I av a galfriend already cry
Re: Life of an Introvert by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 19, 2017
Many parents don't know the harm they do their children by being unnecessarily harsh or strict.

Well op I think you're asking a real question on d wrong forum. ppl here dont know that life has 2 sides. Inform ur grown up male friends that are calm, they can be helpful to you. And relax you will find ur own girl soon.

I as an introvert got disvirgined at a brothel cus of d fear of chatting up a girl. The ashy gave me submissive sex and I kinda became addicted to brothels. I'm not advising you to do same though. Just wait a little longer..you'll find a girl

I just pray its a girl who understands you. Cus only few girls are mature enough to make efforts to understand ppl..most of them always expect to be understood, than trying to understand someone else.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life of an Introvert by Bestman111(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2017
May God 4give u 4 this blasphemy.
Templerun95:
Even Jesus was a gay man
Ntin wrong bro
Re: Life of an Introvert by smardray(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2017
but if some1 goan yab u on nl here na, u will nt put shyness ooo....
Re: Life of an Introvert by Victornezzar: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
Even Jesus was a gay man
Ntin wrong bro
Wat d fvck is wrong with u
U want 2 turn into a troll
but Bro ur not as funny as NwaAmaikpe
Re: Life of an Introvert by NairalandCS(m): 7:38am On Jun 19, 2017
Op you don't need to get married, stay single.
Re: Life of an Introvert by hot1sauce(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2017
Many parents don't know the harm they do their children by being unnecessarily harsh or strict.

Well op I think you're asking a real question on d wrong forum. ppl here dont know that life has 2 sides. Inform ur grown up male friends that are calm, they can be helpful to you. And relax you will find ur own girl soon.

I as an introvert got disvirgined at a brothel cus of d fear of chatting up a girl. The ashy gave me a submissive sex and I kinda became addicted to brothels. I'm not advising you to do same though. Just wait a little longer..you'll find a girl

I just pray its a girl who understands you. Cus only few girls are mature enough to make efforts to understand ppl..most of them always want to be understood, than trying to understand someone else. Spot On Bro- Ur on point. Parents really mess up their kids especially Nigerians- being oppresive and exacting dominance rather than guidance does lead to the problems and can give a person a complex of some sort. I can relate but I think if ur introverted don't see it as a problem, its not a disease or condition, after all there is nothing wrong with limiting how free u r with people. I think what's important is that u be mature and look for a lady that's mature. Like bros sed don't resort to going to a brothel to find a woman that will approach u- u will regret it, plus its just not plain worth it. U can get a friend to talk to a lady for u, but I would say u man up, even if it means resorting to dutch courage- you'll find what to say trust there's no format, infact doesn't matter what u say just say something. Ask for a number when u have no more to say and ur home and dry
Re: Life of an Introvert by ikeepitreal(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2017
hot1sauce:

I as an introvert got disvirgined at a brothel cus of d fear of chatting up a girl. The ashy gave me a submissive sex and I kinda became addicted to brothels. I'm not advising you to do same though. Just wait a little longer..you'll find a girl

I just pray its a girl who understands you. Cus only few girls are mature enough to make efforts to understand ppl..most of them always want to be understood, than trying to understand someone else. Spot On Bro- Ur on point. Parents really mess up their kids especially Nigerians- being oppresive and exacting dominance rather than guidance does lead to the problems and can give a person a complex of some sort. I can relate but I think if ur introverted don't see it as a problem, its not a disease or condition, after all there is nothing wrong with limiting how free u r with people. I think what's important is that u be mature and look for a lady that's mature. Like bros sed don't resort to going to a brothel to find a woman that will approach u- u will regret it, plus its just not plain worth it. U can get a friend to talk to a lady for u, but I would say u man up, even if it means resorting to dutch courage- you'll find what to say trust there's no format, infact doesn't matter what u say just say something. Ask for a number when u have no more to say and ur home and dry
A brothel? your first time? That's sad man.
Hope you don't visit them anymore.
Re: Life of an Introvert by chiraqDemon(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Actually I'm am introvert​ too. And I used to think that girls didn't like me. Until this girl walked up to me n actually told me that she had a crush on me. She also told me that a lot of girls do too but they all think I'm proud. Armed with this knowledge I locked up my shyness n started approaching girls with the mindset that she could be into me as I'm into her. Helped a lot n now I feel I need to dial it back a bit cos im playing with hearts. If I strand on what to say I just cook up some story to get out n get her number b4 going. But I always make sure that what I've said so far is good enuff to get me that number. Bro. Arm urself with that knowledge. There is always a girl that likes u, and u will be rejected more times than u will be accepted, but those that accept u will be worth it.

1 Like

Re: Life of an Introvert by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Op, no need for long story .place your pic on Yur profile and your phone number . if any babe here likes what they see, they will contact u. Its that simple .
Then u text her your bbpin or watsapp number , start chatting for like a month or so before u meet up with her, that's after exchanging series of pics and by a month or so , both of u should know what your dealing with .
Re: Life of an Introvert by KunleSteel: 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

cassidy1996:
seconded, he should go out and get busy.
shy and fear na bad thing

Thirded
Re: Life of an Introvert by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mehn see business idea o

a small organisation dat helps introverted guys look for beautiful well behaved and cultured ladies for marriage

motto: introverts must marry

e remain the the company name and everything is set....

Op pm me if you want to be my very first customer...................we guarantee and assure you that u'd get married before december dis year (if u get the money sha) cos as our motto iterates "introverts must marry"
Re: Life of an Introvert by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

Wat d fvck is wrong with u
U want 2 turn into a troll
but Bro ur not as funny as NwaAmaikpe

Seriously he's trying so hard to be funny
Re: Life of an Introvert by Victornezzar: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jigba:

Seriously he's trying so hard to be funny
which he can't be
Re: Life of an Introvert by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Duh! Why not? There are many introverted folks happily married bruv.

Just relate/chat well/more with girls/ladies. If you feel nervous doing that one on one, you can start by making friends with them online. And you don't necessarily need to discuss romance related topics, just things that can boost your confidence and self esteem around the female folks.

I'm not saying this is a sure-fire method, just thought it would help 'cuz I can relate.

©YBR

(1) (Reply)

Incredible! Mother Had Sex With Her Daughter’s Husband In Anambra / Why Do Ugly Girls Like Me? / Why I Slapped A Woman Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.