Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos (25877 Views)

Rabiu Umar Tells BBC About Life In Islamic School Of Torture In The North / Islamic School In Kaduna Was A House Of Torture / Ritualists Kill 4 Boys In Islamic School In Niger State, Drain Their Blood(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by anambraamaka: 8:29am On Jun 19, 2017
naija
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2017
Shit! How come they have the same floor tiles like mine? Not comfortable
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Agimor(m): 8:31am On Jun 19, 2017
Their business.
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Eberex(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
DAT teacher name is Mrs ndubuzor
Wicked tribe punishing northern kid cry cry
God dey sha cry

2 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by swiz123(m): 8:33am On Jun 19, 2017
please help!! I can't seem to post anything on nairaland since yesterday,the serves keeps giving me this reply "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed."pls what could be the cause?
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by banmee(m): 8:41am On Jun 19, 2017
omenkaLives:

Why is it you quickly generalise any crime committed by northerners? What is the meaning of "ANIMALS"? Who is the ANIMALS?

Majority of Nigerians in Nigeria are animals. This is the reason the country is stagnant. No society with decent people will result in a country like Nigeria. Fact. Show me a country where people behave the way Nigerians do and is successful. I need just one example.

4 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Jflex07(m): 8:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Templerun95:
when Evans and his tribemen turn new leaf...I go change cry cry
When your likes and tribesmen stop eating ewedu hydraulic soup and indulging in skull mining.

3 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by aioluwa: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2017
Again I say... Let's condemn the act and not the tribe.

1 Like

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by felixomor: 8:58am On Jun 19, 2017
The worst part is that the boy may now become senator tomorrow or governor after being raised as a tout.

God, deliver Nigeria from this vicious cycle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 19, 2017
nerodenero:
There is no how a young boy put in chain at this age won't grow into a potention Islamic fanatic, extremist and terrorist.

What did you say about the boy that was chained in the church ? Why didn't you say he could have turned to a fanati, extremist and terrorist?

1 Like

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by fortunechy(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2017
those northerners AR animal in human clothing

1 Like

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by ephi321(f): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2017
sarrki:
I now concur with emir sanusi

Almajiri should be banned

Kudos to Gej for the almajiri schools

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by ephi321(f): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2017
Omoluabi16:
That's why most of them become so wild and extremist. The psychologists will call it emotional trauma. Even saudi arabia does not practice this almajiri nonsense. The northern elite want to perpetually keep their masses illiterate, so they can manipulate them as tools. And it is working, very few parents will question why their child must go to almajiri, when the big northern kids school in London.

That is the summary. Something needs to be done urgently about this issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by donsheddy1(m): 9:20am On Jun 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
That should be you bagging the disgusting comment you made and puting it where it duly belongs.

I hope you rake in sufficient likes from the nonsense you put up there, and I hope the likes being you a better life.

What a pathetic soul.
see pot calling kettle black. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by ephi321(f): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2017
donsheddy1:
see pot calling kettle black. Nonsense

Are you minding that hypocrite? His comments are no different from what he is condemning. Now that the tables have been turned on him, he is busy forming writing epistle.

Crap.

4 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
I just knew this is the kind of barbaric, hateful, and utterly disgusting comment I'd read from people like you from that part of the country.

Why are you people like this?

Why is it you quickly generalise any crime committed by northerners? What is the meaning of "ANIMALS"? Who is the ANIMALS?

Don't we see similar crimes being committed in the South East for reason of someone being suspected of witchcraft? Haven't we seen situations where little house keepers are being brutalised because of one insignificant offence or another? Haven't we seen brothers hack brothers to death over minor arguments? Haven't we seen sons use mothers for money making rituals?

In all these, did you ever call your people animals?

Evens is trending today, have you ever called him an animal?

What the heck is wrong with you people for Christ's sake? Why the hate? Why the bitterness?

Can't one come to this forum without leaving with the pain of coming across you people's provocative utterances? Everyday, same shiit? Early Monday morning, just look at the crap you spit. And I bet you call yourself a Christian.

Seun, you need to reign in these elements before it's too late. This forum is in dire need of cleansing.
so says one of the grand patrons of political sentiments and tribal bashing on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Ngozi123(f): 9:28am On Jun 19, 2017
omenkaLives:
I just knew this is the kind of barbaric, hateful, and utterly disgusting comment I'd read from people like you from that part of the country.

Don't we see similar crimes being committed in the South East for reason of someone being suspected of witchcraft? Haven't we seen situations where little house keepers are being brutalised because of one insignificant offence or another? Haven't we seen brothers hack brothers to death over minor arguments? Haven't we seen sons use mothers for money making rituals?

What the heck is wrong with you people for Christ's sake? Why the hate? Why the bitterness?

Can't one come to this forum without leaving with the pain of coming across you people's provocative utterances? Everyday, same shiit? Early Monday morning, just look at the crap you spit. And I bet you call yourself a Christian.

Seun, you need to reign in these elements before it's too late. This forum is in dire need of cleansing.

How on earth you produced this long rant from one word I'll never know undecided... Where did he say that all Northerners are animals? Now, instead of vilifying the perpetrator(s) people will come here to start arguing about ethnicity. Well done.

6 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by shekauvsbuhari: 9:31am On Jun 19, 2017
omenkaLives:

surely you are one of the tribal,religous and sectarian politics goons that should be cleansed out.

5 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Sonoyom(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2017
Animals

1 Like

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by gidjah(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2017
I schooled in zaria and also lived there too .which of the Rimintsiwa estate are we talking about, I live in one of his estates, (the alhqji get plenty estates here in Za city o,) he is d jagaban of north . i need to go to the Malams compound so to arrest him.we have so many Malams like that here in the north, they end up making the kids become terrors and violent in the society tomorrow, May god help them all

2 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by omenkaLives(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2017
banmee:

Majority of Nigerians in Nigeria are animals. This is the reason the country is stagnant. No society with decent people will result in a country like Nigeria. Fact. Show me a country where people behave the way Nigerians do and is successful. I need just one example.
Are your parents and relatives included in that "majority"?

1 Like

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by dayleke: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2017
swiz123:
please help!! I can't seem to post anything on nairaland since yesterday,the serves keeps giving me this reply "Please wait for a few minutes before submitting this post. Our server is overwhelmed."pls what could be the cause?

Na by force to post a comment ni fa?
Maybe they are doing you a favor ni sha....
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by booblacain(m): 9:37am On Jun 19, 2017
omenkaLives:

look who is talking. You are one of the most hate filled persons on this forum. Your hate for the igbos is well known here, that hate is exactly why you could not resist amplifying the insignificant words of an insignificant faceless poster simply because you saw an igbo name attached to his/her post.

4 Likes

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2017
ephi321:

That is the summary. Something needs to be done urgently about this issue.
I doubt it. They have accepted it as part and parcel of their lives. They even reject polio vaccination..shows how bad it is.
were you banned ify?
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by orjaha(m): 9:46am On Jun 19, 2017
this is how slaves were chained in the olden days, heartless souls
Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2017
Very disgusting set of people with no regards for human life.I just wonder how and why I share the same geographical location with them.

1 Like

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by one4GOD(f): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2017
dainformant:
According to multiple online reports, this young boy was sent to Islamic school in Zaria, Kaduna from Ɓoko village in Zamfara State. His teacher allegedly put chain on him and sent him to beg for food to eat. The name of the Mallam is Sufi, at Rimin Tsiwa quarters in Zariya City Kaduna State.

Photos of the boy have been shared online in order to call the attention of the authorities. The Islamic School is adjacent to Alhaji Sani Rimin Tsiwa house.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/young-almajiri-chained-teacher-islamic-school-kaduna-photos.html
And tomorrow you will expect this boy to love his neighbor as himself when he never knew what love is. This is why they become jihadists and never have any feelings for their fellow human if they do they will know what it feels like for the knife to cut the throat. SMH

1 Like

Re: Young Almajiri Chained By His Teacher In An Islamic School In Kaduna. Photos by Jaqenhghar: 9:55am On Jun 19, 2017
banmee:

There is no such country. If someone decides to prosecute the teacher people will start calling for the heads of non muslims

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Fight In Napoli, Italy (Video) / Police Excavate Oil Discovered At Wells In Residential Areas In Ilasamaja Lagos / Neighbour Insists Murdered Silverbird Staff Was Pregnant For Man Who Killed Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.