Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ecobank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank Test (7727 Views)

Ecobank Disengages 400 Staff / Free Ecobank Test 4 urgent employment On Friday 11th,08 / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank Test by nitendo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2007
please i want to use this medium to beg the entire house to please inform me of any schduled date of ecobank test. its my dream bank and am ready to pay handsomely for any vital info. thanks
Re: Ecobank Test by agnesoseka: 9:37am On Feb 09, 2007
ecobank test was written on yesterday in rock view hotel abuja, it was okay though!! just give ur cv to one of their staff, cos i have a feeling the test was an in house thing,cos it was at such a short notcie,so i guess,since u love 2 work in d bank so much,try n hand ur cv 2 someone in there,to let u knw wen d next test will be conducted,if u are in abuja,u can still make it to de venue though,cos i tink gate crashers have been given an oppurtunity 2 write in chelsea hotel today.Take care,wish u all d best.
Re: Ecobank Test by stevo78(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hi ecobank test is today at Reiz hotel in abuja. I was invited though i wldnt be attending cos d test came very late last nite and i base in jos and am schedule to write today by 9am.
Re: Ecobank Test by makoko(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2007
are u based in lagos?if yes come to the head office at ahmadu bello way on the island and make sure u are with ur C.V.then ask after michael of D.S.A at the branch,i will direct u to who u would collect ur C.V.cheers
Re: Ecobank Test by dgov(m): 7:57pm On Feb 09, 2007
Makoko, sorry do u work with Eco Bank? Please am also interested, i submitted my C.V at Viclaurence in V.I about 4 Month ago and yet to hear any response from them, Please can u be of help.
Re: Ecobank Test by spanga(m): 11:17am On Feb 10, 2007
Hello fellows, how come ECOBANK of all people could not even place their advert on net. Is it their stratedy to reduce the number of applicants or what. Anyway is there any hope of writting the test for those of us in ABUJA. thanks
Re: Ecobank Test by iskido(m): 2:09pm On Feb 13, 2007
@ Makoko Good Afternoon, i was at the Branch Office and i asked to see you but all effort was abortive. i met some of your staff who claim to know one Michael Aguzie and unfortuantely i didn't get to met him as he was not on sit. Pls i will appreciate if you could please text or send a mail to this Address or Mobile number mic_syn@yahoo.com 0r 08034366585/08023064508.i intend coming around tomorrow.Thank you for your cooperation and effort.
Re: Ecobank Test by exng(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2007
house has anyone been called for the ecobank interview, i was made to understand that their is another test which is done online? can any1 fill me in.

cheers
Re: Ecobank Test by agnesoseka: 5:25pm On Feb 13, 2007
d online test is an assessment test done online,im not sure its a test in d real sense sha, though i still filled mine online b/cos after d test,d invigilators gave us the site to go online and fill the personality Questions!
Re: Ecobank Test by eji(f): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2007
Thanks for the info. pls im also interested. can u send your mail add?
Re: Ecobank Test by inntex242(m): 9:20pm On Feb 13, 2007
NAIRALANDERS, HOW FAR ALL OF UNA. ABEG MAKE UNA SEND UNA C.V. TO ECOBANK THRU EMAIL. NA SO DEM WRITE FOR THEIR SITE OH. THE ADDRESS IS hrgrp_support@ecobank.com WISHING EVERYONE SUCCESS.
Re: Ecobank Test by nyechi: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2007
makoko pls help me i have bn looking for who can submit my cv for ecobank test. Please let me have ur no so we can talk. i am a banker too but need to move.
Re: Ecobank Test by exng(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2007
agnesoseka,

thanks for the update, i was actually asking for my sis, she wrote the test in abuja a couple of days back, can you update me with the interview info if you have any smiley cheers girl,

i do wish you all the best.
Re: Ecobank Test by Oseka: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2007
hi exng,

i dnt really have anytin tangible as per d interview, i have a frnd dat wrks there thou and he said,he'll fill me in as per anytin dat comes up, and i'll in turn fill u in. have u done d online assessment tst? wit a fast internet connction, u shd be able to do it, wish u all d bst.
Re: Ecobank Test by agnesoseka: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2007
any one who nids d link , its, https://gx.gallup.com/ecobanksri.gx 4 d onlne assessment.
Re: Ecobank Test by exng(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2007
thanks agnesoseka,

seems no-one knows when the interview will be coing up i suppose, was made to understand that it will be in two weeks from the day the test was written.

do you have any idea what their pay package is like for entry level?
Re: Ecobank Test by agnesoseka: 4:18pm On Feb 15, 2007
i learnt 1.7m basic, then other attractive allowances, personally i wud luv 2 wrk in d bnk.
Re: Ecobank Test by exng(m): 4:25pm On Feb 15, 2007
thats sounds ok then, i do wish you all the best, hope my sis gets in as well, job hunting in 9ja is a scare. a big scare tho. you online at the mo, mayb we could chat, ma yahoo id is emexng and my email addy is emexng@yahoo.co.uk.

speak with you l8r and do no hesitate to fill me in with the interview info smiley

cheers girl
Re: Ecobank Test by mrsaintuk(m): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2007
hello Makoko,i really appreciate your kindness,i am also in love with banking job, i ll appreciate it if you can help me my contact is mrsaintuk@myway.com.thanx
Re: Ecobank Test by LEVI2ME(m): 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2007
this assessment test of a thing, i wonder what they want because anyone can be disqualified through it
Re: Ecobank Test by dozee(m): 10:40am On Feb 21, 2007
hi makoko;ibased on ur post on this forum i actually made all d way 2 ur office but was told u were out. i am really interested in in eco.i would like u tell how we can meet.u can reach me on 08036638838 or dozeeus@yahoo.com.i have attached acopy of my cv in case u would like 2 have it .thanks & remain blessed. -Dozee

Re: Ecobank Test by mimi77: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2007
Hi guys,got an sms yesternite inviting me 4 ecobank test in calabar,,access high sch,off atimbo rd,8am moro,
ABEG,wots d format like?reply asap,tnks,
Re: Ecobank Test by COOLWATER(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2007
Makoko please if there is way u can assist me in order to write ecobank aptitude test either in lagos or abuja, i will really appreciate it. please try and help me. below is my attached cv.

Re: Ecobank Test by nitendo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 21, 2007
MIMI77 I WANT YOU TO DO YOUR SELF A GOOD FAVOUR BY PASSING THIS TEST BECOS THIS COULD BE THAT CHANCE YOU VE BEEN WAITING FOR TO GET THAT ECO BAINK JOB. NOW WHAT YOU DO IS, GET A 2006 G-MAT AND STUDY THE GRAPHICAL ANALYSIS ONE( ITS CALLED HSL). THATS ALL YOU NEED FOR THE CALCULATION PART. YOU WONT BE ALLOWED TO USE THE CALCULATOR SO TRY TO BE AS FAST AS YOU CAN IN SOLVING IT.YOU AV 40 QUESTION ON THAT IN 45 MIN.

THEN ON THE VERBAL RESONING YOU NEED TO STUDY THAT PART WELL TOO. ITS LIKE YOU AV 48 QUESTION IN35 MIN. SO TRY AND BE FAST. I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT ITS NOT HARD. IT ON NEEDS SPEED AND ACCURACY.
NOTE
THE G-MATS QUESTION I AV ASKED YOU TO GO TRU IS A PROTOTYPE OF WAT TO EXPECT SO DONT STORE THE WHOLE ANSWERS IN YOUR HAED BELIEVING YOU ALREADY AV THE EXPO.
GOOD LUCK
Re: Ecobank Test by walejona: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2007
MAKOKO, PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME IF THERE IS A WAY YOU CAN ASSIST ME ABOUT THIS ECOBANK ISSUE. IT IS MY DEAM BANK. HOW CAN I HAVE MY C.V SUBMITED? OR YOU HAVE ANYBODY YOU CAN INTRODUCE ME TO?I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF YOU CAN BE OF HELP.THANKS
Re: Ecobank Test by lokwe(m): 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2007
@agnesokeke
wat does gate crashers mean pls?
Re: Ecobank Test by pinez(f): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2007
pls,who have idea about wht 2 expect in eco bank interview. lokwe ,gate crashing means having access in2 the exam hall without an invitation 4the test
Re: Ecobank Test by segxy4ever(m): 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2007
Hi Makoko, what about the result of the test we wrote @ Money Market Association, Tiamiyu savage V/I on 27th of March, 2007
Re: Ecobank Test by AbusM(m): 12:00pm On May 01, 2007
Oga makoko, Please I like you to forward ur email to me so that i can send my cv or your number so that i can book an appointment with on how to bring it down to you. It is 3yrs now since i ve been combating to write ecobank's test, please fix a dream sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my email add. is abbmesq@yahoo.com my number is 08060023825 Thank you
Re: Ecobank Test by Dmajesty(m): 8:30am On Nov 13, 2007
Every year, young, energetic, and vibrant graduates are being pumped out of NYSC in two batches. Many of them travel here and there in search of greener pasture in several multinational companies, private companies, banks etc. but only a few remain lucky after several attempt.

Is it because the barber does not know how to barb or that the blade is not sharp? Thorough research has discovered that the fault is from applicants and not the employers.

I have some free packages to help you secure your dream jobs in any part of Nigeria and offshore of Nigerian coast. Search http://getthejobs.webs.io

Cheers, ONE NIGERIA FOREVER!
Re: Ecobank Test by linkman(m): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2007
Wht of people in the east . Is there any means of submiting our CV in any of there branchs Like in Onitsha or Enugu

(1) (Reply)

Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept / King Amachree African University Calling!!! / Beware Of 634A Adeyemo Alakija Victoria Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.