Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) (40740 Views)

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by chiefolododo(m): 11:29am On Jun 19, 2017
Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by phkka1(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2017
isbish:
I can't see any church service disrupted. Pls let's not be mischievous about such a sensitive matter.

You cannot see the cow in an environment that should be devoid of cows. These herdsmen are foreigners we are meant to believe. Yet our soldiers cannot protect us from foreign invasion.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by 2016v2017: 11:32am On Jun 19, 2017
rheether:
Benue?? Is that one a state?

their governor is a woman wrappers without balls.
Benue governor is a busy body,a gossiper

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by brunofarad(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2017
God help us
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by Haabil: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2017
Mtswe

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by titiforever: 11:35am On Jun 19, 2017
This is becoming something else in nigeria. something should be done ASAP
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2017
fingard02k:
During church service at Holy Ghost parish makurdi Benue state, fulani herdsmen stormed the church premises with their cows and disrupts the ongoing church service, irrespective of the anti-grazing law in the state, the fulani herdsmen still goes about their grazing hence, neglecting the law.

Similar incident occurred in Anambra state few weeks ago in a school where pupils were writing their common entrance examination. on that day, the herdsmen stormed the classroom with their cows.

http://www.enzyhub.com/fulani-herdsmen-disrupt-sunday-church-service-in-makurdi-with-their-cows-pics/

I dont understand.

Since when did the main road become church premises.

Abi no be the church I dey see with closed gate.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by goodnews777: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2017
I don,t understand why they are still called FULANI herdsmen. These are bokoharam Buhari foot soldiers. They are out to navigate , fight and kill whoever Buhari wants to eliminate . Buhari will face the judgement of God soon , yet he is not prepared to meet God.where is abacha, where is ..........and where is Buhari heading now? Stop wasting time praying for him. The wicked will not go unpunished .

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by madbuhari: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2017
the cows are one of shareholders and beneficiary of lord luggard failed and forced marriage... dem get Nigeria who get mouth to talk
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by coptic: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2017
okoliexpress:
the truth of the matter is that the attitude of this herdsmen is being directly or indirectly fanned by our president. before the movement of cows were not an issue as it is today, in my village in the east you see them, in the school i graduated from futo they live with us but since oga took over something wey no mean anything come they mean something and he's yet to say or do something about it.. atmost 2023 everything go end God willing

His coming has emboldened them to a greater extent than you can imagine.

2023 is too far. Buhari's journey ends in 2019.

The man has nothing to offer anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 11:45am On Jun 19, 2017
Intellad:
are u kidding me? did u just type this out of ignorance or are are u joking? because of ur stupid cows and beef people should run from u? is that the only biznes in Nigeria?

Fulani should stop rearing cows because you exist or what? Or cows shouldn't be seen again? What exactly is your point? Are you by any chance suggesting that Fulanis should abandon their only source of livelihood because you are from wherever?

What is your problem? Does this country belong to you alone?

Does that place look like a grazing field? Or are you suggesting cows should stop crossing over from one side of the Bush to the other? How was the church service disrupted in this calm environment in the uploaded pictures?

Go to the nearest herds of cattle, take as much pictures as you can, caption it with any sensational headline, come and upload it on nairaland, that thing you people are looking for will surely come to fruition one day, don't worry.

Keep fanning those embers of crisis, we shall see what it will profit you when it finally mature.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by curvilicious: 11:47am On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s][s]
what non sense?
op if you can't respect your self can't you respect others?
when I see the headline!
am shock think may be cattle had knocked pastor down in congregation that would escalate into another trouble!
only to see a beautiful photo of cows moving peacefully with out disturbing anybody!
those cattle were our resources in this county that we must fight to protect!
or after the church service the pastor would not serve beef at home?
if our cows eradicated and we are imported beef for meal in this country, then we are in the bottle of where we can't get out!
with out meat in the meal no palatable of food!
op be warned![/s]

Attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by okoliexpress: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2017
coptic:

His coming has emboldened them to a greater extent than you can imagine.

2023 is too far. Buhari's journey ends in 2019.

The man has nothing to offer anyone.
i wish it can be 2019 but you know how Nigeria/Nigerians are come campaign period they will start selling their votes for irrelevant and insufficient commodities

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by SamUtaji: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2017
Benue State Government should do something fast to stop this act
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by Rhodababy123: 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Is it until they enter the church and kill the pastor that you will complain? The church is place of worship for Christians. Even if that's the only grazing land in-the area, couldn't they have waited till waited till the end of service. I remember one time iwasin Balogun market in Lagos State and Muslims had turned a portion of the walkway to a praying ground. They had not even started praying o.... Only washing their body. U needed to see the way one of the shouted at me to go back. Inside market again.....if another worshiper didn't counter him and speak to me politely.... Dem for hear am. Do unto others what you want them to do to you.
isbish:
I can't see any church service disrupted. Pls let's not be mischievous about such a sensitive matter.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by marooh: 11:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Buhari and cow be like nairaland and Evans news
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by rkennyking(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2017
Let me mention that the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria say under Chapter IV, Section 41-(1) “Every citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part thereof, and no citizen of Nigeria shall be expelled from Nigeria or refused entry or exit there from” Section 42-(1) added “A citizen of Nigeria of a particular community, ethnic group, place of origin, sex, religion or political opinion shall not, by reason only that he is such a person - (a) be subjected either expressly by, or in practical application of any law in force in Nigeria or any executive or administrative action of the government, to disabilities or restrictions to which citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex, religious or political opinions are not made subjects; ……” I will also like to mention that from time in memorial the Fulani herdsmen had coexist with everyone of us with their nomadic attitude. The Law also provide for their animals/cattle. But sincerely speaking its wrong to allow Cattle to encroach illegally on other citizens property.
However my bone of contention is that we as Nigerian should learn to treat one another as brothers. What if you are the one that is at the receiving end. what if your means of livelihood will be taken away from you. The plant farmers will protect their crops but at the same point animal farmers will protect their livestock. Lets think tank together and get a way out of this menace, This cattle are Nigeria's pride just as Oil and palm and other farm produce. I as an Agricultural student knows the importance of Farm animals to our survival as a nature, to our food protection and economy. Will you rather we import beef that has been processed with poisonous chemical at heightened price. Lets reason correctly cause what goes around comes around
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by Intellad(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Fulani should stop rearing cows because you exist or what? Or cows shouldn't be seen again? What exactly is your point? Are you by any chance suggesting that Fulanis should abandon their only source of livelihood because you are from wherever?

What is your problem? Does this country belong to you alone?

Does that place look like a grazing field? Or are you suggesting cows should stop crossing over from one side of the Bush to the other? How was the church service disrupted in this calm environment in the uploaded pictures?

Go to the nearest herds of cattle, take as much pictures as you can, caption it with any sensational headline, come and upload it on nairaland, that thing you people are looking for will surely come to fruition one day, don't worry.

Keep fanning those embers of crisis, we shall see what it will profit you when it finally mature.
u sound bitter and foolish... nobody is asking them to stop rearing their cows.. have u heard of ranch before? or are u indirectly fanning them to carry on with the killings? let whatever u wish for others befall u OK... let them visit ur farm and ur family... let the cows be the reason for the traffic on ur way to the hospital... if u say Amen to this prayers then I will agree with ur foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by donJ2(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

haa!
are your service or trade free of charge?
have you ever eat beef?
have you ever breed one!

Does he hawk or trade on Ur property; cows invade and destroy farms (other peoples' property, that's d issue)...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by Motion123(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
when I see the headline!
am shock think may be cattle had knocked pastor down in congregation that would escalate into another trouble!
only to see a beautiful photo of cows moving peacefully with out disturbing anybody!
if our cows eradicated and we are imported beef for meal in this country, then we are in the bottle of where we can't get out!
op be warned!

i can see you are high on something!!!! Benue state has a law banning opening grazing, yet the fulani don't care about the law.

Secondly, there is no place in the world where cows or cattle are taken to the city for grazing not to talk of a worship centre.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by coptic: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2017
okoliexpress:
i wish it can be 2019 but you know how Nigeria/Nigerians are come campaign period they will start selling their votes for irrelevant and insufficient commodities

I believe that the current hardship the people are experiencing has changed that mindset.

I know for a fact that if he ever campaigns again, he will lose the Middle Belt, South East, South South, and a majority of the South West. These regions will not vote for a Buhari ever again.

In fact, I don't think he'll want a shot at the presidency again given his health status. Of the two years he has so far spent, I doubt if he has spent up to 1 as a substantive president.

There's virtually no deeds or words that can sell that man ever again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 12:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
Rhodababy123:
Is it until they enter the church and kill the pastor that you will complain? The church is place of worship for Christians. Even if that's the only grazing land in-the area, couldn't they have waited till waited till the end of service. I remember one time iwasin Balogun market in Lagos State and Muslims had turned a portion of the walkway to a praying ground. They had not even started praying o.... Only washing their body. U needed to see the way one of the shouted at me to go back. Inside market again.....if another worshiper didn't counter him and speak to me politely.... Dem for hear am. Do unto others what you want them to do to you.
[/s]

Stop raising unnecessary alarm.

The people in that environment are not even tensed, it you committed to cause unnecessary tension that is sweating all over the places.

Is that not a motorcycle moving in the pix? Shouldn't that tell you these people are living harmoniously?

I just hope you will stand and fully participate in this crisis you and your types are always in search of.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
Intellad:
u sound bitter and foolish... nobody is asking them to stop rearing their cows.. have u heard of ranch before? or are u indirectly fanning them to carry on with the killings? let whatever u wish for others befall u OK... let them visit ur farm and ur family... let the cows be the reason for the traffic on ur way to the hospital... if u say Amen to this prayers then I will agree with ur foolishness
[/s]

I wasn't expecting anything better from a coward who hide behind keyboard fanning embers of crisis consuming others.

Honestly, insults are most of your trademarks as you scheme every nooks and crannies doing everything possible to ignite crisis in this country, I have no time for insult but get it into your skull that no evil will ever go unpunished and especially the one that consumes several lives.

What is there to indicate any tension that you and your ilks will start posting nonsense all over the places?

Certainly, this thing you lots are busy searching for will materialise one day and whoever must have contributed one way or the other must have an everlasting taste of it.

Meanwhile, I'm not wishing anything bad for anyone but whoever participates in any way in the generation of crisis, it is my sincere wish he has a very good dose of whatever consequences that may arise.

Gerrarahere.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by truthstands11: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
when I see the headline!
op be warned!

What do you mean? Is church compound grazing ground for cows? You'll never cease to amaze me. What a country where cows disturb peoples peace and its being supported. Can't they leave the cows in the bush where grasses are available for grazing. Moreover, I think there's now grazing law in Benue, what are those cows doing in a church compound dropping their wastes in God's compound. Very unfair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by InHim4Him(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
when I see the headline!
op be warned!

You think it is right to have those cows in someone else's property? Your reasoning about beef and resources show your level of irresponsibility, idleness and lack of anything called sense.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
truthstands11:

What do you mean? Is church compound grazing ground for cows? You'll never cease to amaze me. What a country where cows disturb peoples peace and its being supported. Can't they leave the cows in the bush where grasses are available for grazing. Moreover, I think there's now grazing law in Benue, what are those cows doing in a church compound dropping their wastes in God's compound. Very unfair.
[/s]

Go and get glasses, that is not a church compound except if you now telling me that the tarred main road is now a church.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by DaBillionnaire: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
when I see the headline!
op be warned!

Bro, abeg no vex. 4giv op na. Eh... mayb itis fried turkey dt he eats always. Pls take it eazy wif hm.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Intellad:
are u kidding me? did u just type this out of ignorance or are are u joking? because of ur stupid cows and beef people should run from u? is that the only biznes in Nigeria?

He is just being sarcastic
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by truthstands11: 12:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
rkennyking:
Let me mention that the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria say under Chapter IV, Section 41-(1) “Every citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part thereof, and no citizen of Nigeria shall be expelled from Nigeria or refused entry or exit there from” Section 42-(1) added “A citizen of Nigeria of a particular community, ethnic group, place of origin, sex, religion or political opinion shall not, by reason only that he is such a person - (a) be subjected either expressly by, or in practical application of any law in force in Nigeria or any executive or administrative action of the government, to disabilities or restrictions to which citizens of Nigeria of other communities, ethnic groups, places of origin, sex, religious or political opinions are not made subjects; ……” I will also like to mention that from time in memorial the Fulani herdsmen had coexist with everyone of us with their nomadic attitude. The Law also provide for their animals/cattle. But sincerely speaking its wrong to allow Cattle to encroach illegally on other citizens property.
However my bone of contention is that we as Nigerian should learn to treat one another as brothers. What if you are the one that is at the receiving end. what if your means of livelihood will be taken away from you. The plant farmers will protect their crops but at the same point animal farmers will protect their livestock. Lets think tank together and get a way out of this menace, This cattle are Nigeria's pride just as Oil and palm and other farm produce. I as an Agricultural student knows the importance of Farm animals to our survival as a nature, to our food protection and economy. Will you rather we import beef that has been processed with poisonous chemical at heightened price. Lets reason correctly cause what goes around comes around

All these long grammar doesn't make any sense. No one said herdsmen should not rear cows after all its their private business. What everyone is saying is that cows should be reared in ranches or grazing done at the right place not worship compound. What is wrong with us in this country? Why do people like supporting evil? In other countries, do herdsmen take cows to worship centres. Let's be truthful to ourselves in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by bigtt76(f): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
You captured my mind too. The church area itself is not large enough to contain the cattle sef ....those cows were just strolling the road without issues. grin

oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
when I see the headline!
op be warned!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by Intellad(m): 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

I wasn't expecting anything better from a coward who hide behind keyboard fanning embers of crisis consuming others.

Honestly, insults are most of your trademarks as you scheme every nooks and crannies doing everything possible to ignite crisis in this country, I have no time for insult but get it into your skull that no evil will ever go unpunished and especially the one that consumes several lives.

What is there to indicate any tension that you and your ilks will start posting nonsense all over the places?

Certainly, this thing you lots are busy searching for will materialise one day and whoever must have contributed one way or the other must have an everlasting taste of it.

Gerrarahere.
**** mention any sane country where they parade cows in the city all in the name of crossing peacefully? ****. u praise NYC, DUBAI, LONDON for being serene but u chose to mess our dear cities with ur cows.... the accident, the killings, farm destruction and many more, should we now fold our arms and keep silent because is ur bizness to graze cows everywhere?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benin Pastors Visit Destiny Eguavoen's Church After Attack By Traditionalists / Strong Mystical Ase Soap That Will Make You Rich & Wealthy / Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.