Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) (40920 Views)

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by felixomor: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

...in Arab countries is grass available every where for feeding cattle?
Not only in arab countries do people buy grass,
In America too and other sane countries.

And by "everywhere", i hope you dont mean people's properties?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 3:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
donJ2:

Does he hawk or trade on Ur property; cows invade and destroy farms (other peoples' property, that's d issue)...
I judge with evident produced by op!
and am right to do so!
look back at the photo!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Motion123:

i can see you are high on something!!!! Benue state has a law banning opening grazing, yet the fulani don't care about the law.

Secondly, there is no place in the world where cows or cattle are taken to the city for grazing not to talk of a worship centre.
why Benue can enact law banning eating beef?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by Philinho(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
op if you can't respect your self can't you respect others?
when I see the headline!
am shock think may be cattle had knocked pastor down in congregation that would escalate into another trouble!
only to see a beautiful photo of cows moving peacefully with out disturbing anybody!
those cattle were our resources in this county that we must fight to protect!
or after the church service the pastor would not serve beef at home?
if our cows eradicated and we are imported beef for meal in this country, then we are in the bottle of where we can't get out!
with out meat in the meal no palatable of food!
op be warned!
Close that ur mouth.do u know how many miles from d mosque, Muslims block d road during Friday prayers ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
truthstands11:

What do you mean? Is church compound grazing ground for cows? You'll never cease to amaze me. What a country where cows disturb peoples peace and its being supported. Can't they leave the cows in the bush where grasses are available for grazing. Moreover, I think there's now grazing law in Benue, what are those cows doing in a church compound dropping their wastes in God's compound. Very unfair.
but Benue consumed beef than other state abi!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
bencarson007:

Are you mad or just irreconciliably stupid?
Can a christian try this in a mosque?
Were you not aware when those fanatics and terrorist murdered a man the other day that he urinated close to a mosque not even front of the mosque or inside the mosque...
You must be very mad...very mad...
who tell you the owner of the cattles is not pastor!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Philinho:

Close that ur mouth.do u know how many miles from d mosque, Muslims block d road during Friday prayers ?
that's annoying you.
protecting life is another burden!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:

Not only in arab countries do people buy grass,
In America too and other sane countries.

And by "everywhere", i hope you dont mean people's properties?
is there place in the street of Washington where cattle can roaming?
we need to be ourselves instead of step-toe into other backyard that we yet to attain!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by felixomor: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

is there place in the street of Washington where cattle can roaming?
we need to be ourselves instead of step-toe into other backyard that we yet to attain!

So being ourselves mean we should remain in the stone age?
Where people can carry their animals and invade anywhere they like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:

So being ourselves mean we should remain in the stone age?
Where people can carry their animals and invade anywhere they like?
why your computer age yet to produce alternative meal for the people? that you still eat the beef of the stone age!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by jojothegreat(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Just Negodu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by felixomor: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

why your computer age yet to produce alternative meal for the people? that you still eat the beef of the stone age!
Please how old are u?
What is the business between "eating beef" and 'invading people's properties with animals"?

Are u u sure u are reading this conversation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by zedman1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
The poster's intention is to cause trouble, I know Makurdi in and out, In fact I was born and lived around that area for years. Pictures can be deceiving sometimes. Who ever took those pictures was standing in front of EDOMART KITCHEN, Outside the church fence and not in the premise of Holy Ghost Church! I no be Fulani but it's best to say the truth!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by bencarson007(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Will you keep quiet and get out? Is that place a church? U people just like giving problem where non exist.
Is church service now held on the main road? Or because church service is in progress people should not go about their normal business again? I repeat, is that place a church?
Get out.

#Senseless. SMH... How is using cattle to disturb the church premises or disturbing flow of traffic on the road with impunity normal business ? Were you not alsso aware that some cattle elsewhere invaded a school where children were being taught? What height of stupidity from you... Now run along boy!
You have been notice attention seeker.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by bencarson007(m): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

who tell you the owner of the cattles is not pastor!

And who told you he is a pastor ?
And why do you choose to put the love for beef above human peace of mind... These fulani guys have had ranching suggested to them but they said No... Why can't we just learn and grow... The united states consume beef more than us... Are they normadic - No. So why can't these miscrants just flow with civilization instead of disturbing public peace all in the name of grazing...

And please forgive me for insulting you in my earlier post. I was just carried away by anger over what these fulani guys do all in the name of grazing.
Ejoo e ma bi nu... It won't happen again!
Truce ?
Friends?
#NoVex
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by adimsmt: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
when I see the headline!
am shock think may be cattle had knocked pastor down in congregation that would escalate into another trouble!
only to see a beautiful photo of cows moving peacefully with out disturbing anybody!
if our cows eradicated and we are imported beef for meal in this country, then we are in the bottle of where we can't get out!
op be warned!

Sir let me educate you, protecting our resources is doing the needful and obeying the law of the land. Rearing cattle in Nigeria are solely a private business and there is no law in Nigeria that says any business has right to destroy or disturb another business. Nigeria doesn't have more cows than America or even South Africa but you will not see cows constituting nuisances in their roads, churches, and schools.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
adimsmt:

Sir let me educate you, protecting our resources is doing the needful and obeying the law of the land. Rearing cattle in Nigeria are solely a private business and there is no law in Nigeria that says any business has right to destroy or disturb another business. Nigeria doesn't have more cows than America or even South Africa but you will not see cows constituting nuisances in their roads, churches, and schools.
what all this noise about?
haven't you see the photo of op?
even pigs the dirtier roam about disturbing people!
who complain?

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
bencarson007:

And who told you he is a pastor ?
And why do you choose to put the love for beef above human peace of mind... These fulani guys have had ranching suggested to them but they said No... Why can't we just learn and grow... The united states consume beef more than us... Are they normadic - No. So why can't these miscrants just flow with civilization instead of disturbing public peace all in the name of grazing...

And please forgive me for insulting you in my earlier post. I was just carried away by anger over what these fulani guys do all in the name of grazing.
Ejoo e ma bi nu... It won't happen again!
Truce ?
Friends?
#NoVex
ko si iyonu, olorun oforijin gbogbo wa, gbogbo wa leru elese!
ikorira ti fee poju lorile ede yi, iyan gaan ni o le jeka tawon America ta n naga wo!
elede doti ju maalu lo, gbogbo agbole gbogbo wa ni nwo, talo rojo?
to ba si je tawon adaranje to hanmo, ebi fulani ko!
arawa ni a ba wi!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:

Please how old are u?
What is the business between "eating beef" and 'invading people's properties with animals"?

Are u u sure u are reading this conversation?
ok!
let me tell you the bitter true you people dislike much!
I mean you are talking about the menace of fulani herdsmen?
and I think you are from the south!
if it's so!
pls answer these question!
1 why fulani herdsmen have association(maiti Allah) and farmer association didn't have!
2 why the Northerner enact the sharia law and south abandoned the customary law?
3 why the south local council failed their responsibility that we are blaming the federal government for?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by youngreva(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
hungry looking cows
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by Malawian(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Is this one "Freedom of movement" or "trespassing"
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by MrIcredible: 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
austinosita:
Try this in their mosque while praying and you're a goner sad
Olodo
Who told you they're Muslims?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by adimsmt: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

what all this noise about?
haven't you see the photo of op?
even pigs the dirtier roam about disturbing people!
who complain?

Nigeria is not a zoo, but people like you who don't see anything wrong with the nuisances cost by the cows, now make me agree with Kanu's insinuations that Nigeria is really a zoo.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 7:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
adimsmt:

Nigeria is not a zoo, but people like you who don't see anything wrong with the nuisances cost by the cows, now make me agree with Kanu's insinuations that Nigeria is really a zoo.
and you are what in the zoo?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by omojeesu(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
fingard02k:
During church service at Holy Ghost parish makurdi Benue state, fulani herdsmen stormed the church premises with their cows and disrupts the ongoing church service, irrespective of the anti-grazing law in the state, the fulani herdsmen still goes about their grazing hence, neglecting the law.

Similar incident occurred in Anambra state few weeks ago in a school where pupils were writing their common entrance examination. on that day, the herdsmen stormed the classroom with their cows.

http://www.enzyhub.com/fulani-herdsmen-disrupt-sunday-church-service-in-makurdi-with-their-cows-pics/

Where is the disruption? Please, stop all these deception.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by adimsmt: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

and you are what in the zoo?

That is why I don't live there lol.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
adimsmt:

That is why I don't live there lol.
but you are yet to burn your passport in protest!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by xest(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
when I see the headline!
op be warned!
make thunder wey get four legs blast you there. Foolish idiot
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
xest:
make thunder wey get four legs blast you there. Foolish idiot
that's all knowledge on your head?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by xest(m): 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

that's all knowledge on your head?
fool. Talk na maloo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by felixomor: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

ok!
let me tell you the bitter true you people dislike much!
I mean you are talking about the menace of fulani herdsmen?
and I think you are from the south!
if it's so!
pls answer these question!
1 why fulani herdsmen have association(maiti Allah) and farmer association didn't have!
2 why the Northerner enact the sharia law and south abandoned the customary law?
3 why the south local council failed their responsibility that we are blaming the federal government for?

What is this?
Dont digress,
How does all these have anything to do with Invading pples properties?
Or how does this have anything to do with thw topic?

Please answer logically.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by adimsmt: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:

but you are yet to burn your passport in protest!

Expired LOL. Now sir joke aside, for any right-thinking human being who don't see anything wrong with what are on the video link below are forming ignorance or he/she is an enemy of the state called Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D50A-zYNxIg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGfxiRgrDLQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVcGgUNuJxE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_MYqyrRE3Q

https://youtu.bhttps://youtu.be/BFM9T0pyNX4e/dKZbOXA9lsw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7CT5JrEWNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC6MBBCi4VU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Still A Christian? When Was The Last Time You Did Any Of These? / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) / Throwback: Adeboye, Oyedepo And Wale Oke 29 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.