Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,454 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) (40730 Views)

COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / 2 Muslim Men Disrupt Church Service in edo state (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by DaBillionnaire: 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]

I wasn't expecting anything better from a coward who hide behind keyboard fanning embers of crisis consuming others.

Honestly, insults are most of your trademarks as you scheme every nooks and crannies doing everything possible to ignite crisis in this country, I have no time for insult but get it into your skull that no evil will ever go unpunished and especially the one that consumes several lives.

What is there to indicate any tension that you and your ilks will start posting nonsense all over the places?

Certainly, this thing you lots are busy searching for will materialise one day and whoever must have contributed one way or the other must have an everlasting taste of it.

Meanwhile, I'm not wishing anything bad for anyone but whoever participates in any way in the generation of crisis, it is my sincere wish he has a very good dose of whatever consequences that may arise.

Gerrarahere.

Mr. Leo, pls 4giv d guy na, ds 2 mch
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
So cows cannot attend church service again? grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by kingxsamz(m): 12:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Stop posting nonsense

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by darediamond(m): 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
free2ryhme:
Fulani and trouble are like MTN

They are everywhere you go
Jooo oo grin grin
Come you are a Musician, ain't you grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by LionDeLeo: 12:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

Mr. Leo, pls 4giv d guy na, ds 2 mch

Brother, the guy just pissed me off with his sensational comments not minding the fragile nature of the country at the moment.

Anyway, your advice take sir.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by moriss33(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
isbish:
I can't see any church service disrupted. Pls let's not be mischievous about such a sensitive matter.
why can't you just be truthful.....can you conduct your business inside mosque premises....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by moriss33(m): 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
isbish:
I can't see any church service disrupted. Pls let's not be mischievous about such a sensitive matter.
why can't you just be truthful.....can you conduct your business inside any mosque premises....

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by me69: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
I can't see any disruption lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by newdawn2017(f): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
We need to merge Benue state with ekiti state or rivers state...
Y?? core south States re very galant, they can't try such nonsense there online cowardly Eastern, western & middle belts Benue & Kogi undecided ask well
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by Bolex123(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
op if you can't respect your self can't you respect others?
when I see the headline!
am shock think may be cattle had knocked pastor down in congregation that would escalate into another trouble!
only to see a beautiful photo of cows moving peacefully with out disturbing anybody!
those cattle were our resources in this county that we must fight to protect!
or after the church service the pastor would not serve beef at home?
if our cows eradicated and we are imported beef for meal in this country, then we are in the bottle of where we can't get out!
with out meat in the meal no palatable of food!
op be warned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by tinktanker: 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
when I see the headline!
am shock think may be cattle had knocked pastor down in congregation that would escalate into another trouble!
only to see a beautiful photo of cows moving peacefully with out disturbing anybody!
if our cows eradicated and we are imported beef for meal in this country, then we are in the bottle of where we can't get out!
op be warned!
zombie did u c any grass there? Abi the cow they come chop concrete? Foolishness abides in ur heart y?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by bencarson007(m): 12:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
when I see the headline!
op be warned!

Are you mad or just irreconciliably stupid?
Can a christian try this in a mosque?
Were you not aware when those fanatics and terrorist murdered a man the other day that he urinated close to a mosque not even front of the mosque or inside the mosque...
You must be very mad...very mad...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by Bolex123(m): 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
when I see the headline!
op be warned!
just hear wetin you say for mouth.... Bro I pity your condition,I dey wonder how you go dey judge for ya place......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by Lightening: 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Fulani should stop rearing cows because you exist or what? Or cows shouldn't be seen again? What exactly is your point? Are you by any chance suggesting that Fulanis should abandon their only source of livelihood because you are from wherever?

What is your problem? Does this country belong to you alone?

Does that place look like a grazing field? Or are you suggesting cows should stop crossing over from one side of the Bush to the other? How was the church service disrupted in this calm environment in the uploaded pictures?

Go to the nearest herds of cattle, take as much pictures as you can, caption it with any sensational headline, come and upload it on nairaland, that thing you people are looking for will surely come to fruition one day, don't worry.

Keep fanning those embers of crisis, we shall see what it will profit you when it finally mature.

So church premises is now a thoroughfare for Fulani cattle. Church is the christian holy place of worship. The cattle invade the church and mess it up with droppings and all what not and you see nothing wrong with that? Can half's as much provocation be entertained if the place were to be a central mosque trespassed by a christian herdsman? Remember that another catholic church in Niger was invaded sometime ago and vandalized over an issue as little as them daring to have a worship on friday which happens to be the Muslims day of worship. It is arrogance when an intolerant folk is demanding tolerance on same issue he wouldn't take. Cattle rearing is a private business and should be carried out without inconveniencing another. Enough said.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by nobleblood: 12:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
when I see the headline!
op be warned!

But this man you be big foooll o... And that's me even putting it nicely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by marv1: 1:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
I don't just understand this anymore. Was it like this during previous governments or these Fulanis almagiris are daring us.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by wailersarefools: 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
bencarson007:

Are you mad or just irreconciliably stupid?
Can a christian try this in a mosque?
Were you not aware when those fanatics and terrorist murdered a man the other day that he urinated close to a mosque not even front of the mosque or inside the mosque...
You must be very mad...very mad...
[/s]
Will you keep quiet and get out? Is that place a church? U people just like giving problem where non exist.
Is church service now held on the main road? Or because church service is in progress people should not go about their normal business again? I repeat, is that place a church?
Get out.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by wailersarefools: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
nobleblood:

But this man you be big foooll o... And that's me even putting it nicely.
[/s]
Shatap. Is church service now held on the road? How was the church service disrupted according to the headline?
Gerrout.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by wailersarefools: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
Lightening:

So church premises is now a thoroughfare for Fulani cattle. Church is the christian holy place of worship. The cattle invade the church and mess it up with droppings and all what not and you see nothing wrong with that? Can half's as much provocation be entertained if the place were to be a central mosque trespassed by a christian herdsman? Remember that another catholic church in Niger was invaded sometime ago and vandalized over an issue as little as them daring to have a worship on friday which happens to be the Muslims day of worship. It is arrogance when an intolerant folk is demanding tolerance on same issue he wouldn't take. Cattle rearing is a private business and should be carried out without inconveniencing another. Enough said.
[/s]
Absolute nonsense and trash. Because church service is in progress fulani cannot cross main road again? Is church service now held on main road?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by wailersarefools: 1:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
EMIOMOADEOYE:

I dont understand.

Since when did the main road become church premises.

Abi no be the church I dey see with closed gate.

You dey mind trouble makers?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by wailersarefools: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
felixomor:

Why should Op be warned?
It seems u want to intentionally miss the point.

There is a time and place for everything.
Please answer, are those cows free of charge?

If u try this in well regulated countries, on somebody's property, u will be dealt with.
U and your cows.
[/s]
I hate nonsense and I usually strike them out. Is church service now held on main road?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by felixomor: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
[s]I hate nonsense and I usually strike them out. Is church service now held on main road[/s]?
if at all,
Have u seen a sane country where cows walk along with pedestrians on the same road?

So we would strike out your nonsense question too.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by wailersarefools: 1:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s][
Intellad:
u sound bitter and foolish... nobody is asking them to stop rearing their cows.. have u heard of ranch before? or are u indirectly fanning them to carry on with the killings? let whatever u wish for others befall u OK... let them visit ur farm and ur family... let the cows be the reason for the traffic on ur way to the hospital... if u say Amen to this prayers then I will agree with ur foolishness
[/s]
I hate nonsense and I usually strike them out.
That is a main road and last time I checked, church services are held in an enclosure, stop causing unnecessary tension.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by wailersarefools: 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
felixomor:

if at all,
Have u seen a sane country where cows walk along with pedestrians on the same road?

So maybe we should strike out your nonsense question too.
[/s]

Hehehe continue spewing nonsense.
First, it was church service disruption, now it is about cows moving on the road in sane countries.
Get out. Very incoherent.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by felixomor: 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]

One intelligent question has killed u ba?

grin ehehehehe
Intelligent questions will always shut down Ignorance.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by wailersarefools: 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
felixomor:

One intelligent question has killed u ba?

grin
[/s]

Where is the intelligent question?
wailersarefools:

First, it was church service disruption, now it is about cows moving on the road in sane countries.
Get out. Very incoherent.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by nobleblood: 1:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
wailersarefools:
[s][/s]
Shatap. Is church service now held on the road? How was the church service disrupted according to the headline?
Gerrout.

I feel am to be blame. Cus they are basic,regiment skills when it comes to reasoning that some of us take for granted. If I had know that this was your case, I would certainly not have insulted you. It will be sought of like beating up a cripple. Just won't be right.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by wailersarefools: 2:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
[s]
nobleblood:

I feel am to be blame. Cus they are basic,regiment skills when it comes to reasoning that some of us take for granted. If I had know that this was your case, I would certainly not have insulted you. It will be sought of like beating up a cripple. Just won't be right.
[/s]
What is this one saying? Who did you insult? Fyi I don't even know d dude u were busy insulting. I have cancelled out other similar nonsense not only on this thread, get ur facts right before spewing out more nonsense.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by judgedredd22(m): 2:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
oladeebo:
[s][/s]
what non sense?
when I see the headline!
op be warned!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
felixomor:

I have bred other animals, I pay to feed them
I don't take them on other peoples properties or disrupt their activities without permission.

Even in Middle East arabic countries, people buy grass to feed their cattle.

I dont know what your point is exactly.
...in Arab countries is grass available every where for feeding cattle?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) by oladeebo: 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Intellad:
are u kidding me? did u just type this out of ignorance or are are u joking? because of ur stupid cows and beef people should run from u? is that the only biznes in Nigeria?
have ever eating beef or not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members / Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 / Pastor Carlton Apologizes After Calling Church Members ‘poor’ And ‘broke’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.