Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! (3254 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Return: There Is A Bigger Fraud Being Perpetrated - Saraki / There Is No Dr. Ismaila Farouk: Re: Northern Elite Blasts Osinbajo / Ben Murray-Bruce's Tweets About Quota System (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
This is the problem we are facing
You can say that agaun grin
Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
gberra:
Unfortunately, your perspective do not support your claim. But of course you are coming from the perspective of hate. If this administration realized that government is a continuum & would make attempt to implement the new educational curriculum of the last administration, yet it generated as much insults from those that hate this administration, how else could you have hated its gut.
The title give y'all away, "Northern elites" as though the "Southern elites "do not have their own share of the quota.
Hate on!
Yoruba Muslim. The quota system is working against them but they don't want it to change because their hausa master is benefitting from it
Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by RoyalUc(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
asksteve:
Everybody cries of marginalisation while d actual ones being marginalised stare at each oda without uttering a word. Cos d east, west n even d same north cries of being marginalized

Tell me who is marginalising who?

If d so called major groups r crying marginalisation, wat will d minorities say?

I remember writing common entrance in d 80's scoring something good n no admission while ppl dat scored even 150 less dan me got admitted.

Funny country.

'If d so called major groups r crying marginalisation, wat will d minorities say?'
I thought about this all through last night. If you go to any ministry in Abuja today you will notice that almost 35%,30% and 25% of those working there are Hausa, Yoruba and Igbos respectively with 10% of all other tribes.
I don't give in to tribalism, but it hurts me to know that if for instance, the President is Hausa, the VP will be Yoruba while the Senate President Igbo. Hardly will have the Edo, Ibibio, Itsekiri, Ogoni or any other tribe in power yet we hear of marginalisation from the major players.
Nigeria needs help!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
OAFMods:
It is sickening see Igbo's whine about everything in Nigeria. Quota is found in various degree all over the world. You simply do not abandoned a member of your team because they are lacking. What is required is proffering a solution that will not slow the front runner down but at the same time will speed up the rate of those lacking behind so they can catch up n no know phool should tell me that is not possible. When it is time to share the national cake there is no rancour BTW the south n the north so when the south also need to put in place standard to develop the north there should be none. If that lead to any dispute the south should wait till when to share the national cake n hold the north to ransom. Case solved instead of Igbo daily lamentation. If that does not do the trick for you simply try ignorance by reducing your cut marks and allow yourself to be rated as less privilege state in education. Leave your cut of at 5 but whatever you do just let us have peace your noise is sickening.
...was there quota system or allocation immediately after the civil war to help redevelop those places that was destroyed so as to make the area move in tandem with the rest of the country?

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by gberra: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Yoruba Muslim. The quota system is working against them but they don't want it to change because [s]their hausa master is benefitting from it[/s]
l
Lol. Don't be silly.
Yoruba is duly represented much as Igbos & Hausa/fulani. The main area of contention is the balancing method which appears disproportionate as the case maybe..Young woman, The North does not contend your share of the quota with you. Both the North & South represent its quota as they deem it fit.

Kathmandu quoting queenofnepal, that much is the height of poppycock grin

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by gberra: 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
RoyalUc:

'If d so called major groups r crying marginalisation, wat will d minorities say?'
I thought about this all through last night. If you go to any ministry in Abuja today you will notice that almost 35%,30% and 25% of those working there are Hausa, Yoruba and Igbos respectively with 10% of all other tribes.
I don't give in to tribalism, but it hurts me to know that if for instance, the President is Hausa, the VP will be Yoruba while the Senate President Igbo. Hardly will have the Edo, Ibibio, Itsekiri, Ogoni or any other tribe in power yet we hear of marginalisation from the major players.
Nigeria needs help!
we know those who wail like crybabies. Na yeye dey worry dem.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by OAFMods: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...was there quota system or allocation immediately after the civil war to help redevelop those places that was destroyed so as to make the area move in tandem with the rest of the country?

Was there quota system before insane Igbo Biafrans decide to wage a coup on democratically elected Nigerians ?
Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by millhouse: 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
I am yet to see a person from D Northern fulani extract in this country that has a uni degree even if Na "let my people go" that roams d street with their certificate looking for a job. It's always automatic employment for all. Just show me one anywhere

2 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by seanet01: 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
OAFMods:

You are sick in the head for this comment so Igbo can test run unitary system on the other tribes in Nigeria taking maximum advantage but it is the other that should be blamed. The same way Igbo test run the first coup in Nigeria and blamed Hausa for taking maximum advantage. In the 60s when Igbo's dominated all the federal parastatal in Nigeria which tribe cried marginalisation ? The Nigeria football with over 80% igbo dominance who is shouting marginalisation abi na only Igbo sabi play ball.

Why is it that any time Igbo are call to make little sacrifice the whole of Nigeria will not be able to sleep ? Why ? As god forsaken your Igbo's for godsake. Anything Igbo dominate is based on merit everything others dominate not in favour of Igbo is marginalisation. It is amadioha that will strike each n every Igbo that make this kind of claim. If you are not mad you will blame the lunatic that destroyed regional government that offered what a million true federalism can not offer. A regional govt that was as powerful as the center and only remit a fraction of its revenue to sustain the federal govt. The only people to be blame for the debacle Nigeria find itself today are those that truncated regional govt they and their entire household n maybe tribe need to be lined up and slaughtered for ruining the development of the entire country due to their greed and selfishness.
God bless you
Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by tomakint: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
OAFMods:

[s]You are sick in the head for this comment so Igbo can test run unitary system on the other tribes in Nigeria taking maximum advantage but it is the other that should be blamed. The same way Igbo test run the first coup in Nigeria and blamed Hausa for taking maximum advantage. In the 60s when Igbo's dominated all the federal parastatal in Nigeria which tribe cried marginalisation ? The Nigeria football with over 80% igbo dominance who is shouting marginalisation abi na only Igbo sabi play ball.

Why is it that any time Igbo are call to make little sacrifice the whole of Nigeria will not be able to sleep ? Why ? As god forsaken your Igbo's for godsake. Anything Igbo dominate is based on merit everything others dominate not in favour of Igbo is marginalisation. It is amadioha that will strike each n every Igbo that make this kind of claim. If you are not mad you will blame the lunatic that destroyed regional government that offered what a million true federalism can not offer. A regional govt that was as powerful as the center and only remit a fraction of its revenue to sustain the federal govt. The only people to be blame for the debacle Nigeria find itself today are those that truncated regional govt they and their entire household n maybe tribe need to be lined up and slaughtered for ruining the development of the entire country due to their greed and selfishness[/s].
As usual all noise and saliva spitting and clearly missing the point.
Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by cowardafonja: 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
OAFMods:

You are sick in the head for this comment so Igbo can test run unitary system on the other tribes in Nigeria taking maximum advantage but it is the other that should be blamed. The same way Igbo test run the first coup in Nigeria and blamed Hausa for taking maximum advantage. In the 60s when Igbo's dominated all the federal parastatal in Nigeria which tribe cried marginalisation ? The Nigeria football with over 80% igbo dominance who is shouting marginalisation abi na only Igbo sabi play ball.

Why is it that any time Igbo are call to make little sacrifice the whole of Nigeria will not be able to sleep ? Why ? As god forsaken your Igbo's for godsake. Anything Igbo dominate is based on merit everything others dominate not in favour of Igbo is marginalisation. It is amadioha that will strike each n every Igbo that make this kind of claim. If you are not mad you will blame the lunatic that destroyed regional government that offered what a million true federalism can not offer. A regional govt that was as powerful as the center and only remit a fraction of its revenue to sustain the federal govt. The only people to be blame for the debacle Nigeria find itself today are those that truncated regional govt they and their entire household n maybe tribe need to be lined up and slaughtered for ruining the development of the entire country due to their greed and selfishness.
[/s]

Trash from a big old foool gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by OAFMods: 11:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
cowardafonja:
[s][/s]

Trash from a big old foool gringrin

I presume your father is the foool.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
tomakint:
This is my problem with Nigeria.
Two kids were born August 31st, 1980, one in Kano (Abdul) another in Enugu (Emeka). They go to primary school in those areas and get to Primary 6, now the twist begins. They both take Federal Common Entrance, Emeka scores 168/200 and Abdul 16/200. For some silly quota system, they both end up in the same class at Federal Government College, Enugu (FGCE). Emeka continues to come 1st-3rd in the class of 30 and Abdul 25-29th/30. 6 years later, WASCE and JAMB are taken. Emeka had 6As and 2Cs (WASCE) and 286/400 (JAMB) while Abdul had 5Cs and 2Ps and 106/400 in JAMB.

Again by a warped and weird stroke they end up in the same Law Faculty in University of Nigeria, Enugu campus. 5years later Emeka graduates with 2-1 and Abdul with a Pass! Emeka is done with Law school at Abuja - No Job after NYSC. Abdul as soon as he gets out of Abuja Law school then one year NYSC gets a job as a Magistrate at the Federal Magistrate Court Abuja, 2 years later he is promoted as a Judge. Emeka still struggling, decides to join some Trio Igbo Law outfit in Abuja as a junior lawyer. 5 years later he is still carrying files and coming to defend low level cases at Abdul's court.

Now, you are Emeka or Emeka's relative, kit and kin, will you want Nigeria to continue like this. No way! That's the problem with Nigeria as it is. It's strongly skewed to the advantage of a particular ethnic group in Nigeria and cannot continue. Plain and Simple!!!
- Ikem Ikechukwu

The skull miners will never reason with what you've explained so far,not realizing that there's a limit to what one could take.It's better to die as a man than to live as a coward.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 27, 2017
asksteve:
Everybody cries of marginalisation while d actual ones being marginalised stare at each oda without uttering a word. Cos d east, west n even d same north cries of being marginalized

Tell me who is marginalising who?

If d so called major groups r crying marginalisation, wat will d minorities say?

I remember writing common entrance in d 80's scoring something good n no admission while ppl dat scored even 150 less dan me got admitted.

Funny country.

I'm also of the minority tribe while my mum is of the majority and the quota system admission pattern also affected me and I lost a year.Some people want to be spoon fed in all aspects of their lives,yet they want to rule you by force with their half baked brains.
Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by UncleJJ(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2017
nyben4eva:

I'm also of the minority tribe while my mum is of the majority and the quota system admission pattern also affected me and I lost a year.Some people want to be spoon fed in all aspects of their lives,yet they want to rule you by force with their half baked brains.

How can the quota system affect a minority tribe ? Are you joking or what. It's like a Bayelsa indigene applying for admission in UniJos. Your certainly going to get admission - as long as the slots for Bayelsa is open, which it often is. Same with all minority tribes.

Quota system is for the weak not strong. .. I can't stop laughing.... somebody said quota system is stopping him from going to school.

In the US, quota system is called the equal opportunity act. In Norway and Sweden where free education is possible. Quota system allow Nigerian students get admission. In British schools where scholarships are awarded quota system is used in some cases to get an equal distribution among races, countries and classes.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by naijaking1: 1:10am On Jun 27, 2017
OAFMods:

If you run a company called Nigeria, and you obviously want to make profit and survive, would you fill your staff cadre with people who are qualified, or those who are not?
With people who will make profit for your company, or those who will drag your company down?
The British hired more Igbos, yes, because they wanted people who could keep the electricity on, the railways running, the roads motorable, the hospitals curing people, and the schools actually impacting education to the young.

Today, we have a situation where the best is relegated, the hardworker is denied, and even the honest ones are persecuted by the dubious. That's why things are just not working out in Nigeria.

Compare this country with other similarly situated nations that gained independence from Britain in 1960, Nigeria is at the bottom, and even moving back wards. If you don't appreciate it, just wait until it gets to you personally!

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by mike404(m): 1:24am On Jun 27, 2017
gberra:
Jonathan would not obey the verdict being that he and his Igbo mercenaries flanked around his administration were having a field day enjoying the benefits of quota system, appointing & deploying their kinsmen in various sectors as it were.
ALWAYS REPRESENTING YOUR Fulani SLAVE MASTERS.

IF E NOR BE AFONJA MUSLIM, E NOR FIT BE LIKE AFONJA MUSLIM.

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by Desyner: 1:25am On Jun 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Yet with tge same lieful mouth you would demand for an igbo presidency or argue that the North had dominated the presidency.... Isn't that quota system? You want merit system for the masses and quota system for yout elite and you think your obvious hypocrisy will be used as a basis for reforms? Nigeria cannot reform based on hypocrisies that seeks to dominate others by blackmail. Imo a small state in comparison to others currently has the highest number of civil servants in the FG yet the greediness has prevented you from acknowledging this.
Stop the show of ignorance. How can a nation develop if the best man does not get the chance to deliver the goods? You have cases of 35 driver being on the payroll of an LGA with one vehicle and expect some other people to keep quite.
Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by vedaxcool(m): 9:08am On Jun 27, 2017
[s]
Desyner:
Stop the show of ignorance. How can a nation develop if the best man does not get the chance to deliver the goods? You have cases of 35 driver being on the payroll of an LGA with one vehicle and expect some other people to keep quite.
[/s]

Quote system for the elite merit system for the masses advocate your post makes no sense.
Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by jpphilips(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2017
kenny987:

Olisa Agbakoba, SAN has successfully challenged it and got judgment in the federal high court yet the almighty FG neither appealed nor implemented the ruling of the court.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/court-orders-uniform-cut-mark-unity-schools/

A country that cannot obey its own courts, what is it a country for?

Didn't you see that the court order was secured against Jonathan's FG? A southerner who was apparently affected? Yet your likes supported him till ouster. Are you guys charmed or what?
If Jonathan whose place was affected by the court order refused to implement it, why are you asking Buhari whose place is benefiting from it to undo it while pitching tent with the ineffective bufffon?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by kenny987(f): 10:16am On Jun 27, 2017
jpphilips:

Didn't you see that the court order was secured against Jonathan's FG? A southerner who was apparently affected? Yet your likes supported him till ouster. Are you guys charmed or what?
If Jonathan whose place was affected by the court order refused to implement it, why are you asking Buhari whose place is benefiting from it to undo it while pitching tent with the ineffective bufffon?

Just like I told some other dumbo, governance is ad continuum. It is not Jonathan's FG but the Federal Government of Nigeria. That judgment ought to be implemented by d Federal government and for as long as it is ignored, all government functionaries take the flak for their stupidity including the vegetable in London.

I wonder how u think that it is okay for one part to benefit to the detriment of another and rather than condemn such lopsidedness u applaud same.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2017
tomakint:
This is my problem with Nigeria.
Two kids were born August 31st, 1980, one in Kano (Abdul) another in Enugu (Emeka). They go to primary school in those areas and get to Primary 6, now the twist begins. They both take Federal Common Entrance, Emeka scores 168/200 and Abdul 16/200. For some silly quota system, they both end up in the same class at Federal Government College, Enugu (FGCE). Emeka continues to come 1st-3rd in the class of 30 and Abdul 25-29th/30. 6 years later, WASCE and JAMB are taken. Emeka had 6As and 2Cs (WASCE) and 286/400 (JAMB) while Abdul had 5Cs and 2Ps and 106/400 in JAMB.

Again by a warped and weird stroke they end up in the same Law Faculty in University of Nigeria, Enugu campus. 5years later Emeka graduates with 2-1 and Abdul with a Pass! Emeka is done with Law school at Abuja - No Job after NYSC. Abdul as soon as he gets out of Abuja Law school then one year NYSC gets a job as a Magistrate at the Federal Magistrate Court Abuja, 2 years later he is promoted as a Judge. Emeka still struggling, decides to join some Trio Igbo Law outfit in Abuja as a junior lawyer. 5 years later he is still carrying files and coming to defend low level cases at Abdul's court.

Now, you are Emeka or Emeka's relative, kit and kin, will you want Nigeria to continue like this. No way! That's the problem with Nigeria as it is. It's strongly skewed to the advantage of a particular ethnic group in Nigeria and cannot continue. Plain and Simple!!!
- Ikem Ikechukwu

It is always Emeka and Adamu, na only una dey Nigeria.
Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by jpphilips(m): 10:26am On Jun 27, 2017
kenny987:

Just like I told some other dumbo, governance is ad continuum. It is not Jonathan's FG but the Federal Government of Nigeria. That judgment ought to be implemented by d Federal government and for as long as it is ignored, all government functionaries take the flak for their stupidity including the vegetable in London.

I wonder how u think that it is okay for one part to benefit to the detriment of another and rather than condemn such lopsidedness u applaud same.

So you agree that Jonathan denied you equal opportunities at the Unity schools despite a court order yet you still gave him 100% of your votes?
Does that make you stvpid or smart?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Yet with tge same lieful mouth you would demand for an igbo presidency or argue that the North had dominated the presidency.... Isn't that quota system? You want merit system for the masses and quota system for yout elite and you think your obvious hypocrisy will be used as a basis for reforms? Nigeria cannot reform based on hypocrisies that seeks to dominate others by blackmail. Imo a small state in comparison to others currently has the highest number of civil servants in the FG yet the greediness has prevented you from acknowledging this.
Pained afonja

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by vedaxcool(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Pained afonja
jpphilips:

So you agree that Jonathan denied you equal opportunities at the Unity schools despite a court order yet you still gave him 100% of your votes?
Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by kenny987(f): 10:41am On Jun 27, 2017
jpphilips:

I prefer to deal with the devil I know and u also need to understand that the judgment was secured in the heat of electioneering campaigns and all that. I am confident that if he had returned to office the judgment would have been complied with under his watch. However, those of u that thought he wasn't good enough pitched your tents with a walking corpse! It would have been more sensible to support n vote in one better than both GEJ and GMB but no, y'all had to wake a corpse from its coffin. Tell me, has he done better? Has he implemented this or any other court judgment for that matter? Does he understand what it means to respect the tenets of democracy and rule of law? Has he ever come out of his hateful ethnic and religious bigotry to at least try making balanced decisions? Jonathan had his shortcomings and could definitely have done better but the alternative is certainly not Buhari. Jonathan is far better than Bubu at any level of comparison.

For those of you that feel that Buhari is the next best thing after sliced bread, why do u keep making Jonathan the yardstick for measurement of his performance? If he will not do better than GEJ then why bother? What then is the change about? Name of the President? very funny!

1 Like

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by jpphilips(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2017
kenny987:

I prefer to deal with the devil I know and u also need to understand that the judgment was secured in the heat of electioneering campaigns and all that. I am confident that if he had returned to office the judgment would have been complied with under his watch. However, those of u that thought he wasn't good enough pitched your tents with a walking corpse! It would have been more sensible to support n vote in one better than both GEJ and GMB but no, y'all had to wake a corpse from its coffin. Tell me, has he done better? Has he implemented this or any other court judgment for that matter? Does he understand what it means to respect the tenets of democracy and rule of law? Has he ever come out of his hateful ethnic and religious bigotry to at least try making balanced decisions? Jonathan had his shortcomings and could definitely have done better but the alternative is certainly not Buhari. Jonathan is far better than Bubu at any level of comparison.

For those of you that feel that Buhari is the next best thing after sliced bread, why do u keep making Jonathan the yardstick for measurement of his performance? If he will not do better than GEJ then why bother? What then id the change about? Name of the President? very funny!

Jonathan denied you equal opportunity at the Unity schools despite a court order, yet you supported him till ouster, does that decision make you smart or Stvpid?
You must take your pick, smart or stvpid? I must determine your IQ level before I waste my time.

3 Likes

Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
gberra:
l
Lol. Don't be silly.
Yoruba is duly represented much as Igbos & Hausa/fulani. The main area of contention is the balancing method which appears disproportionate as the case maybe..Young woman, The North does not contend your share of the quota with you. Both the North & South represent its quota as they deem it fit.

Kathmandu quoting queenofnepal, that much is the height of poppycock grin
What is doing this one tongue
Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by asksteve(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2017
UncleJJ:

How can the quota system affect a minority tribe ? Are you joking or what. It's like a Bayelsa indigene applying for admission in UniJos. Your certainly going to get admission - as long as the slots for Bayelsa is open, which it often is. Same with all minority tribes.

Quota system is for the weak not strong. .. I can't stop laughing.... somebody said quota system is stopping him from going to school.

In the US, quota system is called the equal opportunity act. In Norway and Sweden where free education is possible. Quota system allow Nigerian students get admission. In British schools where scholarships are awarded quota system is used in some cases to get an equal distribution among races, countries and classes.

My bro, just like every oda tin dat is implemented wrongly in Nigeria d Quota system is also implemented wrongly to d detriment of d minorities whom it is supposed to protect. Have u seen any minority person offered admission or job with his or her qualification below requirement? I suppose no.
Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by cumbak60: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nigeria, the joke of a country in the committee of states. Is Nigeria a country undecided
Re: The Evil Called Quota System As Perpetrated By The Northern Elite Class! by UncleJJ(m): 1:15am On Jul 28, 2017
asksteve:

My bro, just like every oda tin dat is implemented wrongly in Nigeria d Quota system is also implemented wrongly to d detriment of d minorities whom it is supposed to protect. Have u seen any minority person offered admission or job with his or her qualification below requirement? I suppose no.

Who is a minority in this case ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Helicopter Gunship And Others In Abuja. Photos / How Eastern Region Sacked Eyo Ita The Original Winner Of Election / Obasanjo An Igbo Man, S’West Hasn’t Produced President Since 1999 – Sen. Adefuye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.