Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,545 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) (31058 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000” – Bisola Aiyeola / ‘I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000’ – Bbnaija’s Bisola Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by ItsawrapOutfit: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2017
For my mom, it was N15 in 1956
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:01am On Jun 19, 2017
shocked

It pisses me off when a girl says she can not afford her tuition fees.

Is your Toto for fancy undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by nobodysmanrob(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2017
No be small tin. Check ma sig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11XnTP2yhmM
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by thenny312(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2017
So bisola didn't go to the University, and she speaks fluent English......... . Ese no fit even read dat note when she was head of house grin
Bisola read it well and everybody understood
More blessings ur way dear

4 Likes

Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by johnkey: 11:16am On Jun 19, 2017
Same here I dropped out of a federal uni in my fourth year cause of 15,000...today I'm counting my millions. Sometimes you gotta quit to win.

1 Like

Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by iamdynamite(m): 11:17am On Jun 19, 2017
oshe11:

Na our likes go buy u cake

Better go make ursef worthy of ur true friends nt coming here to find likes lipsrsealed
lol, i have worthy friends, but its nothing bad if i solicit for likes here, abi money comot for your pocket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by iamdynamite(m): 11:18am On Jun 19, 2017
hardeycute:
Sponsored Post

What does it add to you ?
of all things to lie about is to lie about my dte of birth, common, you can go through my profile if you not busy
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by oshe11: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
lol, i have worthy friends, but its nothing bad if i solicit for likes here, abi money comot for your pocket
I dn like, share n even quote U join...
hope u belle dn full nw....

u dey ask me if moni go leave my pocket like say I tiff my MB grin
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by iamdynamite(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2017
oshe11:
I dn like, share n even quote U join...
hope u belle dn full nw....

u dey ask me if moni go leave my pocket like say I tiff my MB grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin,your head full ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by olokpa11(m): 11:28am On Jun 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
we all have a story to tell.......but the most important thing we should strive to make ourselves better.

its my birthday today, can i get likes from you all, thanks in anticipation
Happy birthday
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by oshe11: 11:29am On Jun 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
grin grin grin grin grin grin,your head full ground

Lol grin

Hapi bdae bro
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by iamdynamite(m): 11:31am On Jun 19, 2017
oshe11:

Lol grin

Hapi bdae bro
thanks brotherly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by tyson98: 11:40am On Jun 19, 2017
iamdynamite:
thanks brotherly
Happy birthday I don dash u like cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by Tunagee(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2017
JosWatchDog:
In an interview with NAIJ, Former Big Brother Nigeria contestant Bisola Aiyeola recently spoke about life after the show, how she wants to keep working to maintain her fame, her life before BBNaija and why she could not attend university.

Excerpts below:

Looking back at Big Brother Naija…

I wanted that platform. I wanted that wide reach. People send me messages from Kenya, South Africa, Uganda, etc. on a normal day, before I entered the house, how many people would have known me? So yes, even though I did not win, I feel like I achieved my aim. Even if I won that money, It would still finish.

Why she did not attend university

I wrote Jamb and I was jammed. It’s not like I did not try. I tried so many schools all over the country. It’s not that I wasn’t passing the exams; it was a problem of not getting funds. I did not have money to pay for certain things. I was even duped when I tried to enter LASU. That pulled me back and all this just made me discouraged. I also tried National Open University (NOUN) and you know it is very easy to get into NOUN, and at certain times you needed to pay certain fees. Believe me; it was difficult to raise N15, 000 at that time. I just decided that all of my energy let me use it into using my talent to feed myself.

How she used to go to her neighbor’s house to ‘stylishly’ ask for food because she and her daughter had nothing to eat

Sometimes when there was no food to eat at home, I take my daughter to my neighbor’s house under the pretext of watching television and stylishly feed my daughter and myself. That’s why I can relate to people because when you are down, you are down. But one cannot just stay down. I would love to help people get out of this type of situation.

Her plans for the future:

I have so many things lined up. Obviously I want to do more movies and music too. I did get into the entertainment industry via music but I put it on hold for a couple of years so I’m going to revamp that access. I also want to make my own films in future and I‘m an ambassador for the One Campaign Poverty is Sexist so I will be pursuing that as well.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/06/sad-i-could-not-attend-university.html

lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Is that the reason she was flirting up and down in Big brother Naija show

1 Like

Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by kokoA(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2017
So she didn't know her lips could perform magic then? Mcheeww.. Everybody be forming GEJ when they get some fame. Nansense!

1 Like

Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by ExInferis(m): 12:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ekakamba:
Soo yoo rode jamb and got jambed? Brilliant! grin

I'm quite sure she didn't ride jamb.
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by techlorddsblog: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Is she married or is she a baby mama too?

Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by statrboiTolu(m): 12:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
c juicy boobs!! Back to d topic: so no1 culd gv u 15k after seeing those boobs...this world is cruel...
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by donqx: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
sad
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by kateskitty(f): 3:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Is she looking for pity, or what undecided
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by slap1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Papiikush:
Well, not everyone who attends a university becomes successful.

Actually, many people who attended universities are not successful. Success is relative though, I have to say.
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by iwatch: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tahrah:
True.Education does not equal success.
it does but what kind of education are we talking about here?
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
hardeycute:
Good that it works for you,Nevertheless Education is important.
And who told u education can only be gotten from school?
Education is wat u hv upstairs not by certificate alone
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by Rozaybb(f): 7:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
oshe11:
So

Wat shud we do, KILL BUHARI

ABI SHE NOR KNW THE WORTH OF 15K DEN
wen fvck up assholes comment
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by Rozaybb(f): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It pisses me off when a girl says she can not afford her tuition fees.

Is your Toto for fancy undecided
u are a born by mistake... u not suppose to be in dis world I wish u were aborted at birth
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by Rozaybb(f): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
kateskitty:
Is she looking for pity, or what undecided
mumu she is not..she is just telling a story about herself...not looking for u fvcking pity
Re: I Could Not Attend University Because Of N15,000 - Bisola Reveals (photo) by oshe11: 7:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Rozaybb:
wen fvck up assholes comment
Eya sori ooo.....

Having a boyfrnd must av bn a hard job for U....

It is well, Ur boyfrnd go locate soon u hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo looking all glam in new photos / Femi Otedola With Naomi Campbell At Arise Fashion Meet And Greet / Mercy Johnson Raises Alarm After Receiving Calls/insulting Texts From Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.