Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day (44557 Views)

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Toke Makinwa Claps Back At Fan Who Accused Her Of Photoshopping / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by ThisTrend(f): 3:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
obo389:

For sure because was beginning to wonder when this one start to dey compose English grin

Surprises me as well..
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by Idonki(f): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
shurch:

To slap you dey hungry me.. So English hard Gan be that o..

Cn i help
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by ajalawole(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
oh see knock out............This guy just disgrace ehm self i swear sad

Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by Eberex(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
APROKO !!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by Idonki(f): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
slyrone:
not all fathers are worth giving a shout out on fathers day, perhaps olajumoke's hubby is one. Just saying pls don't come for me

Wat---ch yur Ba------ck
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by Tenim47(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
wetin concern the guy gan, . was he her inlaw?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by Rushmore(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
She now attends the Savage school for celebrities grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by biggiesmallz15(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
obo389:

For sure because was beginning to wonder when this one start to dey compose English grin
was about saying same oh cause I know say this one na Yoruba e been dey speak for interview dt year
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by ifyain: 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
obo389:

I think that you are not been fair on her, she might be attending English language classes, and besides your own use of english words are very bad too.
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by marooh: 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Where is the post that I want comment!? cry
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by 2shure: 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
She just started the end of her begining.
Ugly ass bich
Bich
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by madbuhari: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
even ordinary illiterate quarter system product now clap back on people... God Abeg destroy Nigeria let start afresh
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by madbuhari: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
make I shrink if she is the one that clap back on the guy
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
That guy urgently needs life support! I don't see him surviving​ that clap back
grin

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by yinkslinks(m): 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Did she type that? so she now understands english? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin scammers everywhere.
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by cutesimplycalm(f): 4:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice reply though since he has refused to mind his own b

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
ifyain:

I think that you are not been fair on her, she might be attending English language classes, and besides your own use of english words are very bad too.

But you just murdered english too. Could this be a case of a kettle calling the pot black?
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
cherr:
Obviously, someone is handling her account

Gtbank abi
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by frisky2good(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
OUCH!!!!! Isho.................... grin
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by timibare(m): 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
praizephoto:
lobatan..... may b she didn't want to involve her family on social media

Rubbish.....jes wasted my time watching ur dry ass comedy......bad audio

18+.funny Comedy... I see something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGmdGCdeTr0&feature=youtu.be
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by mapist(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
WotzupNG:
Olajunmoke the Bread seller and overnight phenomenon in modeling seems to have joined the list of celebs who don’t mind clapping back at any fan of theirs who criticizes them on social media.

Below is a screenshot of her giving it to a fan who brought it to her notice that she’s yet to give a shout out to her husband on Father’s Day.

http://wotzup.ng/olajunmoke-the-bread-seller-claps-back-at-fan-who-criticized-her-on-fathers-day/

I wonder why people carry other people's life issues/matters on their heads like Jumoke's bread; i so love that response of hers..
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by wokemzine: 5:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
deepwater:
NwaAmaikpe
What do you have to say grin
investigating NwaAmaikpe, i understands he doesn't react much to such thread as this.
The villain role is missing in this very movie.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by ImaIma1(f): 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
So it is until she comes to social media to announce it. What if she wished him a happy father's day at home?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by teelaw4life(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Exactly what people who don't like to mind their business deserve.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by praizephoto(m): 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=timibare post=57664451][/quote]no vex we will improve on the audio quality....
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by Alexandro15: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
obo389:

Lol

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by oake(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
toyinjimoh:
d news doesn't make sense

The guy, not minding his business, called her out on social media
with the accusation that she could not send a shout out to her husband
on Father's day, cos, she is being carried away by her fame.

She responded, that the guy may perhaps do the 'shout out' for her,
since he felt Father's day was over already.

Maybe, for her, Father's day is everyday.

Hope I am making sense? undecided
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by crownfit2017(f): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nice clap back
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
lol

haha
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by BABANGBALI: 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
I'm sure somebody wroted that English for her, she can wrote English by herself, she doesn't even know how to spoke it
Re: Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day by shevy878: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Even oni Bread dey blast fan too! Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biodun Okeowo Steps Out In Hot Outfit (Photos) / Sex And Feelings By Dayo Amusa / Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.