Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine (1846 Views)

Students Flee Campus As Gunmen Invade Plateau Community - This Day / We Yorubas Must Stop Claiming To All Be Lagosian, Let's Develop Our States / Obi In Uke Community This Morning To Confirm The Disaster Caused By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 25, 2010
News and Events:
Valentine day community Project:
As part of our Adopt A School Project, we will with the support of the Asokoro Community and Parents teachers Association of the school be embarking on a make over of the school day care. The Day Care will be redecorated and giving a facelift. This is to give children of the school a good start in their educational Journey.
To support this, you can donate one or more of the following Items
1. Your time
2. Buckets of Paint: Green, Blue, red and Purple
3. A 14 Inch Television
4. A DVD Player
5. Educative Cartoons
6. Child Mats
7. A small sized Generator
8. Toys
9. Children’s Books
10. Art work
11. A notice board
12. A CD Player

Date: 13th February, 2010
Venue: Model primary School Asokoro
Time 10am – 4pm
The first set of pictures shows you what the daycare looks like now, the second set is how we want it to look like on 13th febuary. Join us

Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 25, 2010
This is what it will look like on the 13th

Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by ddiamond(f): 1:33pm On Jan 25, 2010
any way of sending money, i guess that Abuja now.

Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by kosovo(m): 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2010
Thinking
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Amjustme: 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2010
all d best.
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 25, 2010
No money just the items highlighted.
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by oge4real(f): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
Aisha, this is an honourable gesture, and I will try and be there on the 13th. May the Almighty encourage your efforts.
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by PapaBrowne(m): 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2010
Aisha. . . . .
I'm game.
I will do the DVD player.
So how do I go about it
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2010
PapaBrowne:

Aisha. . . . .
I'm game.
I will do the DVD player.
So how do I go about it
Bless u. Do u live in abuja? You can visit www.lsfnigeria.org for all the information you need. I am really pleassed, hope you will be around to volunteer? So you can fix the DVD yourself
oge4real:

Aisha, this is an honourable gesture, and I will try and be there on the 13th. May the Almighty encourage your efforts.
Thanks dear, see u there
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by real4life: 2:20am On Jan 26, 2010
Too far away to help, but you have our moral support. good work and keep it up
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 26, 2010
real4life:

Thanks, appreciate that
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by unclebros: 7:39am On Jan 26, 2010
Hi Aisha, good work, is this place in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 26, 2010
Its in Abuja. But we are working with Helpline Initiative to do that in Lagos. There are our partners in lagos. This one is in Abuja. The school carters for children from Asokoro Extension, one of the worst slums in Abuja, The head teacher of the school picks children from the streets, hawking child mechanics and enrols them in school, this is our way of supporting her, plus we raise money to support 100 children in the school.
Feel free to ask any more questions
unclebros:

Hi Aisha, good work, is this place in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 29, 2010
Count Down to The D Day, please all my peeps who plegded one item or the other please lets start redeeming it abeg.
Thanks
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by PapaBrowne(m): 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2010
Aisha. . . .
I am miles away from ABJ! But not 2 worry, I'll find a way to redeem my pledge! I need a contact though!
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 08, 2010
PapaBrowne:

Aisha. . . .
I am miles away from ABJ! But not 2 worry, I'll find a way to redeem my pledge! I need a contact though!
Papabrown, all the contact you need is on the website, plus you can send a mail at lsfoundation08@yahoo.com
Guys 5 days to go oh. Abeg lets make this happen
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 08, 2010
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 09, 2010
Four days to go. Guys reeem your pledges na
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2010
Guys abeg na, 3 days to go. Papa Brown still waiting to hear from you
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by PapaBrowne(m): 9:22pm On Feb 10, 2010
^^^^^
Aisha,
I've sent it. You can pick it up tomorrow! Would send you an email later 2nite with the details!
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by blacksta(m): 9:35pm On Feb 10, 2010
real4life:

Ol boy put hand for pocket and be a blessing money no get distance, where u dey sef south pole? -- moral support ko eba support ni grin
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2010
PapaBrowne:

^^^^^
Aisha,
I've sent it. You can pick it up tomorrow! Would send you an email later 2nite with the details!

Thank you my brother, its been crazy around me today but thank God, things are looking great, saturday will be wonderful
blacksta:

Ol boy put hand for pocket and be a blessing money no get distance, where u dey sef south pole? -- moral support ko eba support ni grin
Blacksta, you are really a blessing. You wont understand what you have done today. God keep u
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 5:12am On Feb 12, 2010
One day to go, cant wait, so happy and excited, God Bless and keep you all, superceded my expectation. Some kids are gonna be happy on saturday
Re: Lets Develop Our Community This Valentine by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2010
Today is the D day Guys, Time now 1-4pm, please dress causal with a touch of red, venue still the same. see you, cant wait. Thanks most specially to Blacksta and Papabrowne, we know you are here in spirit. Miss u

(1) (Reply)

Vision 2020: Fg Embraces Lagos Blueprint / Nemesis - Association For Better Nigeria, Abn (version II) - LOLZ!!!!! / Nigeria- A Recent Corruption Timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.