Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government (3806 Views)

Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted / FFK On Buhari/Osinbajo Boycotting ECOWAS Meeting With Benjamin Netanyahu / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Baronlarge(m): 1:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Remarks at opening of Holocaust Martyrs' and Heroes Remembrance Day events, at Yad Vashem

He said

"It is true that since the World War II, no tragedy on the scale of the Holocaust has occurred, but there are cases in which the world just stood by and did nothing to prevent the destruction of people or mass murder:

In BIAFRA, in Cambodia, in Rwanda, in Sudan and indeed, also Syria
At this point several point of light are gleaming out of the darkness
One took place just recently: President Trump’s decisive response to the slaughter of children in Syria with chemical weapons

http://spectascope.com/post/924/VIDEO--Benjamin-Netanyahu-Prime-minister-of-Israel-accusing-Nigerian-government-of-genocide-in-his-holocaust-day-speech

<iframe width="600" height="450" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iFl1dVcQ3h0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Baronlarge(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by alcmene: 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Netanyahu mentioned Biafra

Oh no...he's even saying the world ought to have helped Biafrans

Does it mean this man supports Biafra?

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!

18 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by mohaMADbuari: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Like play like play...... My people are going

12 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Eastfield1: 1:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
hope this is true

1 Like

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by ebujany(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Biafra

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
I have always suspected this man...look at his eyes. There is a reason why Nnamdi Kanu is fearless and fears no idiiot...because somebody powerful is behind him.

BTW...are Afonjas alive today? They are just avoiding this news like leppers.

10 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lala, seun, mynd44 front page pls...this is an hot cake news tthat can reach 30 pages

Afonjas...are you people alive today? LOL

12 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hopeful20100:
This is Netanyahu is secretly supporting Biafraa I tell you. How can a seating president, world leader mention Biafraa like that...THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF HUMANITY...NOT ONCE. Nigeria must apologize to him, hands off support for Palestine or block UN votes on Israeli interest, before he goes commondo on Biafraa. He can do it and nothing will happen as Jews control this world!

The fact is Jews/Isreal are serious in creating a powerful jewish nation in Africa...you can see this in the recent surge in reversion back to judasim and Nnamdi Kanu is leading this. They want African jewish nation who will protect their interest. Ethiopians haven't lived up to the expectation of domination that jews are known for. Biafraans appear to be the a perfect candidate as they are equally industrious, dominant and have the determination to take control of everything they lay their hands on like Israelis.

Pay attention to the similarities between Jews and Biafrans: Jews control Hollywood, Biafraans control Nollywood. Jews control commerce, trade and business, Biafraans controls commerce, trade and business in Nigeria. Jews controls sports, Biafraans control sports. Jews control all banks and lending institutions, Biafraans today control major banks(Diamond, Zenith, UBA, CBNwink. Jewish control all innovations and inventions, Biafraans control all innovations and inventions. Jews control pharmaceuticals, Biafraans control pharmaceuticals. Jews lead in education and research, Biafraans lead in education and research. Jews can move to any where and adapt to that place, Biafraans are notorious to live anywhere, in fact adapt within weeks like natives. The lists go on and on.

Mark my words...Biafraa shall control every element and facet of living in Africa, just as their Jewish Isreali brothers control the world.

Afonjas...oyah come and kill me...you think Igbos are your mate?SMH
How can you say Ethiopia is a Jewish country? No Ethiopian is Jewish other than Bete-Israel(Ethiopian Jews). Ethiopians are mix of Cushite/Semite/Omote/Nilot, but large percentage of their background is Cushite. We are neither Israeli nor Arab. Having some Arab background doesn't make you Arab. We are simply Ethiopians.

There is no such thing as Nigerian Jews. I've asked if there is and Nigerians have proven me that there isn't. Accept your true identity and move on.

I don't know why people want to be Israeli. I would rather kill my self than to be an Israeli.
Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by capatainrambo: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
benji wan kii afonja with heart attack?

6 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:
[s]
How can you say Ethiopia is a Jewish country? No Ethiopian is Jewish other than Bete-Israel(Ethiopian Jews). Ethiopians are mix of Cushite/Semite/Omote/Nilot, but large percentage of their background is Cushite. We are neither Israeli nor Arab. Having some Arab background doesn't make you Arab. We are simply Ethiopians.

There is no such thing as Nigerian Jews. I've asked if there is and Nigerians have proven me that there isn't. Accept your true identity and move on.

I don't know why people want to be Israeli? I would rather die than being an Israeli[/s].

Afonja why is this thing paining you? If we are jews, what is your business? Why are you taking our panadol for us? Leave us alone Afonjas

12 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonja why is this thing paining you? If we are jews, what is your business? Why are you taking our panadol for us? Leave us alone Afonjas

he is Ethiopian, everything is not always tribal

2 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by capatainrambo: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
sean1000x:

bro I think he's a deluded Ethiopian

3 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by capatainrambo: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

I don't know why people want to be Israeli? I would rather die than being an Israeli.
why will you say there are no Nigerian Jews? for ur info, kanu is a jew btw from ur write up u couldn't just hide ur bias for judaism anyways na ur wahala

we are marching foward

5 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
sean1000x:

I'm not Afonjas and you perfectly know that. There is nothing to gain by pretending to be someone you aren't. Even the Ethiopian Jews who are recognized by Israeli are being treated as subhumans. It's very sad. Now you want also to be recognized as a Jews when you aren't to be treated as subhuman. Accept your true identity as an African.

1 Like

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
capatainrambo:
bro I think he's a deluded Ethiopian
I'm not deluded. I'm just telling the truth.
Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
ENDTIMEgist:

he is Ethiopian, everything is not always tribal
Yes, I'm not tribal.
Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by rainylad(f): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
alcmene:
Netanyahu mentioned Biafra

Oh no...he's even saying the world ought to have helped Biafrans

Does it mean this man supports Biafra?

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!

.. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by rainylad(f): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
...Ha!..this news shouldnt be on FPooo!!..suicide rate in Nigeria us already high..We do not want more death especially from some section of this country notorious for their anti-Biafran stance.

3 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
capatainrambo:
why will you say there are no Nigerian Jews? for ur info, kanu is a jew btw from ur write up u couldn't just hide ur bias for judaism anyways na ur wahala

we are marching foward
When I say there isn't Nigerian Jews, I mean connection of ancient Jews people with Nigerians. There are Nigerians who practice Judaism and should be considered as Jews, but the Israeli won't consider them as Jews because of their high level of racism towards blacks. I hate when blacks are treated as subhuman.

Yes, I hate Judaism or any kind of religion. I believe in the eradication of the fantasy things called God/gods.
Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Mayydayy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mind u.Biafra is the only in the above mentioned that is not yet a sovereign nation but he mentioned her nonetheless. That says a lot niggi.

2 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by felicitywe(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Natanyahu has set d stage for us.We need to keep recordings of statements by Ango Abdullahi,Shitima and others who r inciting violence and genocide.We need to use them as scape goat to tell other Africans to behave normal.

3 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by mars123(m): 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
FG give these people Biafra, biko. The noise is too much! cheesy
Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:
[s]
When I say there isn't Nigerian Jews, I mean connection of ancient Jews people with Nigerians. There are Nigerians who practice Judaism and should be considered as Jews, but the Israeli won't consider them as Jews because of their high level of racism towards blacks. I hate when blacks are treated as subhuman.

Yes, I hate Judaism or any kind of religion. I believe in the eradication of the fantasy things called God/gods.[/s]

Afonja...I'm ready to dine and live with a racist jew than to share a country with wicked afonjas.

5 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Ochinex(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Chai, Benjamin Netanyahu haf kill millions from the Sophisticated tribe... A Speech of Mass Destruction...

2 Likes

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
sean1000x:

Afonja...I'm ready to dine and live with a racist jew than to share a country with wicked afonjas.
Once again, I'm not afonjas. But I will be afonjas just to make your useless brain happy.

Be proud of your African ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by walemoney007(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
rainylad:

...Ha!..this news shouldnt be on FPooo!!..suicide rate in Nigeria us already high..We do not want more death especially from some section of this country notorious for their anti-Biafran stance.
a lot of Yoruba's don't give a dam about Biafra,when will your representatives in the national assembly and SHA start asking for referendum
Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by walemoney007(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hati13:

Once again, I'm not afonjas. But I will be afonjas just to make your useless brain happy.

Be proud of your African ancestors.
please stop replying those slowpoke,it's just a waste of time
Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by eposho: 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
sean1000x:

Ori e daru.kissing the a.ss of a blodklat jew is preferred to u battling issues out in your enclave??
Ode. olodostain
Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
walemoney007:
please stop replying those slowpoke,it's just a waste of time
Then why are you and others to replying me?
You are definitely right, I should stop commenting to useless people like you.
Re: Video : Benjamin Netanyahu Prime Minister Of Israel Accusing Nigerian Government by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Its about time to let the people of Israel in Nigeria go

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wedding Pics: Ganduje's And Dangote's Daughter Compared / Enugu Guber And Ugwuanyi’s Wind Of Victory / Lack Of Capacity Building Hinders Export Trade In Nigeria, Say Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.