Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted (30425 Views)

Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo / Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by CastedAyo: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2019
Nigerian writer, Gimba Kakanda, has come under criticism for falsely accusing Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, of demolishing the Trans-Amadi Central Mosque in Port Harcourt.

Mr Kakanda, a Muslim, had posted a video on Twitter late Sunday of people believed to be Muslims sitting on ruins of a building, Igbere TV reports.

He wrote: “Why did Governor Wike demolish this mosque in Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt? I’m asking this question because, in spite of our history of intolerance, places of worship hardly featured in our politics of hate. We are descending into a new low, and it’s sad.”

In another tweet, the journalist said he had been informed that there was no demolition of any mosque.

“On the demolition of a central mosque in Port Harcourt, I have just been informed that the structure of the mosque had not been erected as reported, and that there was no incident of demolition at all. Unless anyone has a counter to this, I think we should all let it slide,” he said.

Nigerians on Twitter have knocked the writer, accusing him of promoting ‘fake’ news to incite violence.

http://igberetvnews.com/935003/gimba-kakanda-under-fire-for-falsely-accusing-wike-of-demolishing-mosque/

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by CastedAyo: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by klever18(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2019
OK what do I know? let me give chance for nairaland experts maybe they have something to say

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by helinues: 11:02am On Aug 26, 2019
Which one are we going to believe now?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by FarahAideed: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2019
And that stupid old fool called Kayode Ogundamisi quickly rushed to social media to stoke hatred over unverified news

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by majamajic(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2019
people can bring up tensions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Citytrend: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2019
grin grin grin
You have just bought yourself a trouble Mr Blogger

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by soberdrunk(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2019
Over to DSS....... angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by carterguccy(m): 11:09am On Aug 26, 2019
K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by AyakaDunukofia: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2019
How the core northern people believe that these geographical fragments called Nigeria can stand and flourish in peace still baffles me

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by elotajohn1(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2019
Religion the key problem in Africa.

Assuming there was a demolition, the Muslims in the North will retaliate by demolishing not one but as many Churches as possible killing Christians and burning down properties own by Christians over there.
All these will happen for just one Mosque.

Now those that refurbished these Religions created Holy Lands we tour every year and spending millions to boost their Economies.
Ask yourselves your visits to Holy Lands how has it add up to your relationship with your fellow Human Beings and what impact has it add to your life?

Now it saddens me to know that those intelligent ones will always join the dullards and the proles in instigating tensions all in the name of Religion.

If we learn to live as humans we can understand that Our Quests for religious righteousness are just to corelate and serve God in many dimensions.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Cutefergieee: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2019
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2019
Wike like Peter Obi has stepped on the toes of the Muslim sect...They don't forget!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Duggedised12(f): 11:11am On Aug 26, 2019
The dagger weilding babaric animals have been waiting for a reason to draw their knives from their jalabia , if they can kill over a cartoon in far away denmark, this one na small thing. So it wont be a surprise if they start daggering people undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 26, 2019
The man should be arrested and jailed ,cause this kind of story may spread like wildfire

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by mattbass(m): 11:12am On Aug 26, 2019
That's why Trump hate all "Fake news" channels......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by iammo(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2019
cool

no problem na, sha when jonathan refused to give any southwesterner senior minister he thought he was doing us, and when Peter obi was deporting northerners and making them wear identity card he foolishly thought it all ends in anambra

all this hypocrite vile people that jesus would deny on the judgement day for their intolerance go first hear am for earth

Fvck the damage control ma niggah!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Pavore9: 11:13am On Aug 26, 2019
He must be arrested and prosecuted for fake news knowing fully well that anything religion spreads like wildfire.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by OpinionCounts(m): 11:13am On Aug 26, 2019
It's built into their DNA, even their educated ones.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Yakade(m): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2019
Who is gumba kakanda?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Duggedised12(f): 11:15am On Aug 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike like Peter Obi has stepped on the toes of the Muslim sect...They don't forget!
you this guy sef, you are out again, i already know you are a guy, still not sure which region you are from tho.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by anibi9674: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2019
He demolished the Mosque and said he has no apology to anyone. We are waiting for all the Northern Governors to start demolishing all the Churches then Wike an other fanatics will learn how to tolerate other faith.
Am a southerner but detest religious intolerance to the marrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by chrisxxx(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2019
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Lalaska(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2019
If it was another person now, DSS would've arrested and detained him for potentially inciting unrest and division in the country. But what do know? Meanwhile my church was demolished in the north and it didn't even make headlines.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest / #PantamiResign Trends On Social Media / Zahra Buhari Speaks On Arrival Of Her Baby, Thanks Those Who Congratulated Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.