Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) (60186 Views)

John Markus: Police Inspector Shoots Colleague Dead, Commits Suicide In Abuja / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos / Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
They should and learn work from Evans
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by JohnieWalker12(m): 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
Vanity upon Vanity... You all end like Evans cry
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by fatymore(f): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Crime doesn't pay again in Nigeria..
Kudos to the Police Force... I think they kind of improved in their service..
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by 0b100100111: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
HeOrShe:
Robbery does not pay..

Cheap way to die... Just for N6000 and keke..

If I be ur papa I will even disown ur corpse.

Dispose what? After spending on him to an extent?

I will use his body parts for money rituals!

Afteral, he is still my property dead or alive
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by brunofarad(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
RIP to the dead mbok

Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Mario619(m): 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
Our anambra express way... We are the light of the nation grin

Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by madbuhari: 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Segadem:
u dhey there grin
exactly
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by CARBONY500: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Armed-robbers? Ever since I was robbed and all my edutainments carted away back then in school.. No more affinity for these criminals. Proper policing is what we need, let us help our cops too.. May God save us from these men of the underworlds.
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Jarus(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why would anyone rob a keke operator?

How much would a keke operator have on him at any point in time?
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by waranjalicious(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I have only 3 Questions.

1. How did the dead guy do his legs like that?

2.Why did the photographer ask the guy in the hospital to take this pose?

3. Why should I believe this blatant lie from the Nigerian Police?
U really read my mind.
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by imstrong1: 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Crime does not pay.. ask evans.., Just taking a look at the 2nd pic.. Never knew corpse could cross legs... It's well

Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
otokx:
What happened to the dead man trousers?
grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
I font think the guy in the second picture is dead
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by tete7000(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
HeOrShe:
Robbery does not pay..

FTC... I dedicate this post to EVANS for distinguishing himself from cheap crimes...

If u must do crime den do it the Evans way.

See your life, see what you wrote. In the same post you said robbery doesn't pay and still went ahead to praise Evans and encouraged others to follow his footpath. Mumu like you help you like the trash you wrote.

If I be your papa, I will disown you for typing and posting this nonsense.
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by alizma: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
HeOrShe:
Robbery does not pay..

my father used to say, should any of his children​ choose to be a a thief despite his efforts to train us in the right path, that fellow should have in mind that he will get double of whatever is used to kill him. if he is killed by bullet, he would personally shoot his corps before he would hand him over to the authorities, if it happens to be cutlass, he should be ready to go back to his creator with a cut from him.
thank God for the fear those words put in us. today we are all happy in our various businesses/places of work.
thank you Dad, may your soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by lovingyouhun: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evans, Evans Evans!!! How many times did i call you? Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Originalsly: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hmmm....the Police rushed the shot robber to the hospital....I can only imagine them dumping him into the back of a pick up..... and speeding along the worst and longest route to that hospital.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Pointnoire(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
I don't understand is that the robbers body before or after he was rushed to the Hospital ? this looks like before if this is really the robber we are talking about, again that person looks very dead already.
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by chisomdestiny: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is HILARIOUS
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Horbah1(m): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-fZ9JZt3vc

YBNL is involved ooo...
Hot comedy titled If I BECOME SOMEBODY featuring OLAMIDE YBNL(Come follow me see how my guy was dissed big time) from the stable of No.1 comedy maker of Obafemi Awolowo University- MANLIPZ Entertainments Worldwide a.k.a M.E.W
Pls Subscribe to the channel for more
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by kasim155: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
This is a big lie because I live in Ometan street of wish nothing of such happen today.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by lazinny(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
this is just stupidity, your'e exchanging fire with police with this kinda gun
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Tecno66: 9:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
You mean if u wan chop frog, chop the one wey get egg. But Evans dey regret now na.
HeOrShe:
Cheap crime does not pay..

FTC... I dedicate this post to EVANS for distinguishing himself from cheap crimes...

Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by marooh: 1:25am On Jun 20, 2017
Nigerian police can fear oooh!
Which one "B" division again grin
Abi the station B stattion grin grin

Laughing in urhobo way cheesy
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by marooh: 1:29am On Jun 20, 2017
lovingyouhun:
Evans, Evans Evans!!! How many times did i call you? Hmmmmmm
Don't mind those yeyeye boys
Cool down learn work them no agree
Atleast Evans For mentor them
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by lovingyouhun: 3:10am On Jun 20, 2017
marooh:

Don't mind those yeyeye boys
Cool down learn work them no agree
Atleast Evans For mentor them
I just taya, the Katakata for Naija too much, the crime rate na die, these guys no wan hustle but the wan Bubble. Na Holy Cain God go use take flog their medulla Oblongata by God's special grace. Hah!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Pomlord(m): 4:53am On Jun 20, 2017
Nigerians open your eyes this story is obviously fake. How many times did this robber shoot his colleage? That guy has bullets wounds on both legs, and his hand. Shitty lies!
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by loomer: 6:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Why them dey lie say police rush am go hospital?
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2017
C posing for bed... Abeg shift make I laff scata grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by Radley26: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
i don laff tire all dis nairaland children too funny
Re: Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos) by authority2006(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
HeOrShe:
Cheap crime does not pay..

Is this the mentality of the Nigeria's future leaders? Not only you, the same question goes to those who liked your post. Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Stabbed As Nigerian Prostitutes Election Turns Bloody In Lagos / Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.