Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

"How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist (64272 Views)

Police Denies Extorting N50m From Evans, The Kidnapper / 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den / $75,000 Gold Ring Recovered From Evans' Mansion By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by nextstep(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
But how wicked can people be? Who would imagine that somebody you employed for 5 years will be the one to hand you over to the lions? Somebody you were good to. Somebody who was able to provide for his family because of your hard work and entrepreneurship? This is the same person that would say "in fact, kill him"? This is not just a random tout off the street, this is a trusted employee... what is wrong with people?

3 Likes

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by feelgoodInc: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
EVANS' STORY AGAIN
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by marooh: 4:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oga pharmacy so get that kind money hungry dey kill ur kindred!
U wicked ooooo!

Thank God for evans at least u have learnt ur lesson

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ensamy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Let him go and kidnap Abubaka Shekau
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Martin0(m): 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Evans na new celeb grin
They should roast him slowly .. but not kill him
When he recover start again
So e Go be like hell on earth so by the time he die na another session of fire n brimstone angry
babe calm down,I dey feel for that guy honestly and most of all his wife when his crying it makes me feel his realize his mistakes I just feel so sorry for that guy
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
undecided
Lalas247:

grin he is now an animal !!!
His human rights been revoked
two wrongs dont make a right you know undecided
Lalas247:

grin he is now an animal !!!
His human rights been revoked
two wrongs dont make a right you know
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Lalas247(f): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
undecidedtwo wrongs dont make a right you know undecidedtwo wrongs dont make a right you know
He should tell that to the lives that are suffering right now
if you live by the sword you die by it

One little boy stole #500 naira and they inserted a nail in the boy's head

And you want Evans to walk away free .. kolewerk undecided
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Akin0: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Reading this man stories was like watching an horrible film. I can imagine the pains this MAN must have gone through in the hands of Evans and his gang. Thank God he escaped being killed. I hope his staff that sold him out have been arrested. This Evans must not go unpunished. Another lesson, we should learnt from this story is that we should rush to conclusion whenever anybody seek our helps. You can imagine the couples that refused to render help and thoughts he was a beggar, what would have happened if the kidnappers caught the man at his hideout and eventually kill him. Then the couple later heard that he was a victim of kidnapper. They will never forgive themselves.

We should all learn from this, and pray that all those in hideout like Evans will be exposed too.

5 Likes

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by FrancisAdl(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
babe calm down,I dey feel for that guy honestly and most of all his wife when his crying it makes me feel his realize his mistakes I just feel so sorry for that guy

What a very careless thing to say!
Let him kidnap your people and let's see how sorry you'll feel for him. Nonsense!!!
Evans should die from electric chair and whoever that supports his freedom should be investigated.

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ensamy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evans should kidnap Shekau from Sambissa then Fed.gov will grant him amnesty. grin grin grin
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Martin0(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
FrancisAdl:

What a very careless thing to say!
Let him kidnap your people and let's see how sorry you'll feel for him. Nonsense!!!
Evans should die from electric chair and whoever that supports his freedom should be investigated.
mr man before you quote pple try to weigh the words what if it was u,I have a friend who his father was a victim I guess u know uyi technical in benin,there are people in the family who pitty him,everybody most not be heartless
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lalas247:
He should tell that to the lives that are suffering right now if you live by the sword you die by it
One little boy stole #500 naira and they inserted a nail in the boy's head

And you want Evans to walk away free .. kolewerk undecided
if they gave you a knife would you kill evans
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Sundaymbosowo: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
the problem we have is tinted glasses of kind Jeeps driven by our big men, and no security operatives can check their activities or even passing bye would not
take notice what that is going on inside the Jeep.
pls. our govt. direct our security officers on what to
do about these tinted glass vehicles. we want a stop
in high rate of kidnapping in our country Nigeria
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by alukstea(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Evans Story again ?

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by AlphaDibia(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
See treatise.. dissertation.. essay.. or whatever you wanna call it.

A few facts:

1) there's a 88.99% chance that you didn't read this
2) if you attempted to read this, there's a 94% chance that your mind losted
3) Bleep bobriskyzr ... just like saying that
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by DonPizzaro: 4:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Only God made him escape.After seeing Emeka and Emeka seeing him,He was as good as dead.

2 Likes

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by madridsta007(m): 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
mr man before you quote pple try to weigh the words what if it was u,I have a friend who his father was a victim I guess u know uyi technical in benin,there are people in the family who pitty him,everybody most not be heartless

A society that lives on, "let's pity him", when a criminal is caught is merely deceiving itself. It is building up itself to be a lawless fiefdom. The law is there for a purpose.

3 Likes

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
And after someone will parade innocent children and be shedding tears
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
See trauma, see dehumanization shocked
Sotey I forgot to close mouth while reading

Anyway, praise God for this great miracle.
Truly, it could have only been God.

Oga, Baba God wey rescue your life will make a way for money too.

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
madridsta007:

A society that lives on, "let's pity him", when a criminal is caught is merely deceiving itself. It is building up itself to be a lawless fiefdom. The law is there for a purpose.
mr man ee last 3year's or so ago a nigerian was convicted for a crime related to that in Saudi arabia and when he was about to be convicted nigerians where condemning the act of their law,laws for a purpose but his case is a minor or did u not hear what the commisioner is saying abt the case did he kill?or was any weapon found on him or in his residence,but am not against it am only showing my own pitty everybody most not be same,we condem other nations law and we come here claiming we obey ours..let see what will happen at the end
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Lightening: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Okay, so I heard some ipob guys saying Evans was arrested because he is an ibo man, that the Nigeria Police are jealous of his success because he is an industrious kidnapper . One of them said : ''why have the Police not arrested kiddnapers from other tribe?'' ''They delibrately arrested Evans because he is a biafran'' ''The Police should stop marginalising biafran criminals''

#FreeEvans

Haba! This your lie will appall even the devil.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Klington: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dss, SSS, all other security agencies should beam their search light on all the social media platforms, arrest and jail without trials, all those good for nothing heeediots shouting free Evans. This cannot happen in any sane society. This guy is dead wicked.

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Klington: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
undecidedtwo wrongs dont make a right you know undecidedtwo wrongs dont make a right you know

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Klington: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Okay, so I heard some ipob guys saying Evans was arrested because he is an ibo man, that the Nigeria Police are jealous of his success because he is an industrious kidnapper . One of them said : ''why have the Police not arrested kiddnapers from other tribe?'' ''They delibrately arrested Evans because he is a biafran'' ''The Police should stop marginalising biafran criminals''

#FreeEvans

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by DrGoodmanFather: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
A taste of Biafra
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Ifamex(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/miraculous-escape-evans-cell-kidnap-victim/
Odi egwu.. ooo, this man went through hell..... Evans must be castrated and be forced to chew his balls, what a wicked criminal, just because of money... he will rot in jail...
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Ifamex(m): 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Klington post=57664901][/quote]who are You,? must you comment?
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nigerian police are too stupid,they should not have broadcast this Evans,they should have used him to catch others,by broadcasting evans I bet many of his colleagues are into hiding by now and some may move out of the country by now,still not too late though,they can still learn about some other criminals from him before doing whatever they wish to him.

The man Evans was a mean and greedy man.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Ifamex(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=Klington post=57664901][/quote]
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by FTrebirth(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
why can't they drive a 6-inch rusted nail in evans skull and end his story?

no, they won't!

it's APC delay tactics to shield their fuckups while their term runs out. they'll keep harping this news until another fresh scandal surfaces.

NB:

ese and yellow

chibok girl (part 1 and 2)

olajumoke and her yellow breast bread

boko haram swap for prisoners

apostle suleiman and ashewo

evans...
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by monex(m): 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
lofty900:

Just imagine this level of wickedness, the man is struggling to pay back the loan they took from the bank to pay Evans and only God knows what all other victims are suffering right now. All those people saying free Evans, I hope you never encounter this kind of misfortune in life. Evans should face the firing squad. Forget about the crocodile tears his wife was shedding, it's all fake and staged just to attract sympathy. They lived large on the sweat and blood of others and they're saying forgive. I repeat, let the guy face firing squad.

and i thought it was actually #freeevanswifeandmother

That is the one we should be debating. even that is a long debate sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.