Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

"How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist (64271 Views)

Police Denies Extorting N50m From Evans, The Kidnapper / 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den / $75,000 Gold Ring Recovered From Evans' Mansion By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by smart7: 10:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Absolutely right.

kingthreatz:

After the Igbos will say Yorubas are traitors. One reason Biafra would never actualize is that the Igbos don't even trust themselves.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by mkoabiola: 10:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
paradice:

Don't be a dumb! His release was staged!

Dd u read d story very well
Read it again
His release was not staged.

It was divine grace
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by smart7: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
paradice:

Stage managed by you?. Plan and executed by you or who?. Have you forget that saying that everyday for the thief but, one day for the owner of the farm. The farm yard belongs to GOD Almighty. He gives you time to change. If you fail, he blows the whistle.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Princewell2012(m): 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
paradice:

No. I disagree with you. His release was not staged. Infact his escape made it possible for the police to arest arest their boss. So how could it be staged
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by davillian(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
ErepaTV:

The thunder that will fire you is on the way already. Oloshi!
Why don't you go and free Evans! Thief!
Have you 4gotten your father's profession so soon.?
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by mpowa(m): 10:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
lol

This is the second thread Lala is bringing out this Evans.

Are you sure this guy didn't kidnap seun? shocked
What do you want Lala to do, this is a new news na...did Lala and seun manufacture the news themselves?
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
JORDAN202:
THE AMERICANS WILL NOT KILL EVANS, BUT WILL STUDY HIM AND ALSO Employ HIM TO HELP THEM SOLVE CRIMES.

NIGERIANS CAN GO AHEAD AND KILL HIM AND LOSE OUT ON HIS SKILLS !

This is what I've been saying. So far, this guy is the smartest kidnapper ever. Less killings with high intelligence in perpetrating his crimes. This guy can help the NPF on how to capture other kidnappers within a short period of time. Unless the NPF love to spend years before capturing other gangs. He's already singing like a bird, use him since he's co-operative.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by AlwaysUltraPad: 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mimzyy:
This Evans guy should just face the firing squad already! All his properties should be confiscated, then sold off to refund at least 80% of the ransom he received from his victims. The heart of man is just purely evil!

I cannot believe that some e-diots are somewhere chanting #FreeEvans after he caused so many families sleepless nights and pains. ODIEGWU!!
I just dunno how Ibo people reason most times. How can anyone ask the authority to free Evans ? Except you're worst than him.

The emeka that sold him out is Ibo too .
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by SouthWestBlood(m): 11:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ifamex:
Odi egwu.. ooo, this man went through hell..... Evans must be castrated and be forced to chew his balls, what a wicked criminal, just because of money... he will rot in jail...

Likes of Evans will always be out there. The person that deserves castration is the one that sold him out and even ordered them to kill mr Donatus.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ibkgab001: 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
My God will let those people shouting #FREEEVANS face this kind of trouble and wickedness amen .. My heart failed reading this man ordeal seriously my LIVER CUT

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by marooh: 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Which of his kindred is hunger killing? The man has helped a lot of his people from Ichida.

You see ur life?
Did he help evans?
I don't think so
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by balingaonline(m): 11:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
What of the Emeka, he is the real criminal, he should be kill first.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Jhamzy(m): 12:06am On Jun 20, 2017
thesicilian:
Why didn't he say anything since?
Cos his abductors hasn't been caught then.

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ErepaTV: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2017
davillian:

Have you 4gotten your father's profession so soon.?

You mean your father the thief and kidnapper?
That ya fada that humped ya mama like a camel to produce a waste of space like you. Thunder fire you!

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by MASTERMIND04(m): 12:20am On Jun 20, 2017
Lalas247:

Evans na new celeb grin
They should roast him slowly .. but not kill him
When he recover start again
So e Go be like hell on earth so by the time he die na another session of fire n brimstone angry
Chai, sister u bad gan o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 12:58am On Jun 20, 2017
nextstep:
But how wicked can people be? Who would imagine that somebody you employed for 5 years will be the one to hand you over to the lions? Somebody you were good to. Somebody who was able to provide for his family because of your hard work and entrepreneurship? This is the same person that would say "in fact, kill him"? This is not just a random tout off the street, this is a trusted employee... what is wrong with people?

Mehnn!

The thing weak me..
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by davillian(m): 7:02am On Jun 20, 2017
ErepaTV:

That ya fada that humped ya mama like a camel to produce a waste of space like you. Thunder fire you!
Say moo oooo good cow and now stick your finger in you ass remove It and put in your mouth dumb cow.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by davillian(m): 7:08am On Jun 20, 2017
ErepaTV:

No your father that was tied and shot like a monkey @bar beach in the 80,s. Guess nobody told you.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by JandedGist: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Okay, so I heard some ipob guys saying Evans was arrested because he is an ibo man, that the Nigeria Police are jealous of his success because he is an industrious kidnapper . One of them said : ''why have the Police not arrested kiddnapers from other tribe?'' ''They delibrately arrested Evans because he is a biafran'' ''The Police should stop marginalising biafran criminals''

#FreeEvans
let them get all his properties including the one his crocodile tears shedding wife and family lives in, every pin that is in his name should be sold off and the money should be used to compensate all his victims and the the can shoot him in the space between the eyes. Those that are shouting free Evans must have been feeding on cow dung for a year now for their brain to come up with such silliness. Free who?! a criminal?! hell no such criminals should be made great example of to deter others.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by asamaigho(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3810665/life-danger-man-rescued-kidnap Read this thread and you will confirm what the man is saying.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Lalas247(f): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2017
MASTERMIND04:

Chai, sister u bad gan o grin grin grin
grin
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Jasperwhizz(m): 8:46am On Jun 20, 2017
GOD'S WILL MUST MANIFEST!
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Chidinma94: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2017
dessz:
na now e dey remember to talk wetin happen
He couldn't have said the story since for security reasons..is it wise to escape from a kidnappers hand and immediately start talking about everything that happened..He had to wait to make sure at least the kingpin(Evans) was in police custody.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by babaireti(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2017
Too bad! for BIAFRANS to keep feasting on fellow BIAFRANS,please Oshibajo .let these cannibals go
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ErepaTV: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
davillian:

Say moo oooo good cow and now stick your finger in you ass remove It and put in your mouth dumb cow.

Is that how your mother is sticking her dirty finger in her ass to put in your father's mouth? Go and do what you know how to do best, fuccck your mother and then wipe your father in the face with her pussy juice.
May your life end up like that of evans. You this miserable Internet loiterer.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by joyAA(f): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ummm...it appears 'Emeka' has been freed.
I don't know the full story on this, but I can assure you, he was freed today
He may not be involved after all, let's see how this plays out
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Tintinnoty(m): 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Muslims, Christians Throw Stones In Ilorin Over Kwara Hijab Controversy (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.