Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

"How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist (64302 Views)

Police Denies Extorting N50m From Evans, The Kidnapper / 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den / $75,000 Gold Ring Recovered From Evans' Mansion By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool smh
you stun as always, what's your glasses 4??
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ordovicianonly(f): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Who ever says Evans should be freed should also be tracked and arrested by the police for proper prosecution. Evans,his wife and his cohorts have killed innocent people,makes so many families cry,lose their loved ones.He should be made to confess his modus operandi and be killed by firing squad to teach other kidnappers like him a lesson .God is Good all the time

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ibkayee(f): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Piiko:
you stun as always, what's your glasses 4??
Thank you smiley

I'm short sighted
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Thank you smiley

I'm short sighted

Sexy eyes sighted cheesy

Its either you have big eyeballs or u read too much
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ibkonekt(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wickedness of greedy ppl....nigerian police are also at fault. Their level of uselessness is extremely alarming
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Charly68: 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
God is already on top of Evans case,he is suffering for terminal sickness already according to his own Account...cancer of the colon. May he continue to due slowly because of his wickedness in Jesus name. The police should allow him to die slowly ..
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ibkayee(f): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Sexy eyes sighted cheesy

Its either you have big eyeballs or u read too much
Haha cheesy

Lol yeah it's when your eyes grow too long or something, I read a lot sha
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Thank you smiley

I'm short sighted
I know I have myopia I can't see far clearly. Same with you?
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by mkoabiola: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Most ppu dd not read vd full story.

I enjoyed and learnt a lot frm d real life story that looks like Hollywood script.

It was d grace of God DAT saved him,worst still he cud av been caught after he jump d fence cos d couple were.not ready to listen to him.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Haha cheesy

Lol yeah it's when your eyes grow too long or something, I read a lot sha
kiss I have a thing for big eyeballed girls.

Only cos I can't stare them down
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Piiko:

Yep myopia is Latin for shortsightedness

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ibkayee(f): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
Piiko:
Yeah, same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ibkayee(f): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Silkmoth33:
kiss I have a thing for big eyeballed girls.

Only cos I can't stare them down
If you stare we will just be staring each other down together grin
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
lofty900:
lolz. U dey vex oh

Lol! Hell is the least that bitch-ass evans nigga & his wife deserve.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Silkmoth33:

Yep myopia is Latin for shortsightedness
usually can't differentiate, it confuses me no matter how hard I try
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Kaybaba5(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
God please save us from this wicked world
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Piiko:
usually can't differentiate, it confuses me no matter how hard I try

There are two

One has long name the other has short

The one with long name actually means long sightedness

The one with shorter name means short sightedness

Finish!

Hypermetropia = long sightedness

Myopia = short sightedness

The order errors of refraction of the eye lens are not related like dese two
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by magicfingers009: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
This Evans was so heartless. Wanted to kill the mam after collecting Eur223,000. May God visit the families of those chanting FreeEvans with Fire and Flood. You will know no peace. You and your family members would be wasted like chickens.

Show no mercy to any Kidnapper. You guys don't know the trauma of being kidnapped. They threaten their victims life on a regular. 223,000 euros is enough to reck that man's business. Wetin concern bank why u borrow am. They wud come for their repayment.

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

If you stare we will just be staring each other down together grin
shocked kiss

U will oppress me with ur eyeballs? shocked

Let me come and be going! kiss
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ibkayee(f): 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Silkmoth33:

shocked kiss

U will oppress me with ur eyeballs? shocked

Let me come and be going! kiss
Lool grin
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by paradice: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
Princewell2012:

My annoyance is that since they can't help him probably because of trust or fear they should atleast called the police, that would have been to his advantage than instead locking him out.

See God love this man Dunu, what happens was that when the kidnappers saw that he has escaped, they thought that he has ran to the police station to make a report. So when this guy found out he is no more there, and they don't know when exactly he left so the best thing is to run. When Mr dunu saw when they passed, they were not looking for him they were simply running away because of police, did not come back. Otherwise they would have get Mr dunu back when he was surrounded by mob, especially when they were shouting thief thief. What they would have done is to shot just only one bullet in the air and the mob would just run for their life and they will just pick back the man or shot him dead. Since they have already decided to kill him.

Honestly God loves this man. You see in terms of security we are still very backward.

Again another thing we could learned from this story is that pls obey what ever they ask you to do and try everything to comply with them when in their hands. Looking at a robber face to face is a very big offence to them. That's why boko haram always covered their faces. They are human beings living among us. So when you tried to look at them they will assumed you wanted to identify them, they might quickly shot the person before think of what to do with others.

Now he was warned not to look at their faces. Now this looking making his eyes and emeka eyes hit theirselfves. They never have it in mind to kill him just wanted to collect money from him and let him go. But when emeka have told them that his boss have identified him. The only option is to get rid of him in other to avoid any arest.

Modified. The botton line is that this Mr dunu is still in danger, imagine uptil now according to him no police guard have been given to him to safeguard his family therefore making his life more vonurable to attack. And how will he be able to payback all the loans he took from the bank.

But we have never heard anything from his wife. Hmmm.

Don't be a dumb! His release was staged!
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool grin

I find it hard to also stare down at ppl with glasses on.

It's like dey have an extra pair of eyes which gets me confused on what set of eyes to focus on...

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ibkayee(f): 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Silkmoth33:

I find it hard to also stare down at ppl with glasses on.

It's like dey have an extra pair of eyes which gets me confused on what set of eyes to focus on...

Lol yeah, where the term 4 eyes comes in
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by crackhouse(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Abfinest007:
why can't this Evans story go away d police force are feeling on top of the world now bcus they having Evans in their custody they feel they have capture all the criminals in the world
u sound like a kidnapper
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by Ekaka1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
dessz:
na now e dey remember to talk wetin happen

Is this a misplaced joke or what...hey! Nawa o Nigerians shocked shocked
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by specco(m): 9:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
ruggedtimi:
This man story shows that God really exist...that ladder alone was a miracle.
This is simlpy 'divine intervention'. And to think that the ladder was well positioned on the part of the wall with no broken bottles atop.
But where is "Emeka"

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by boxypane(m): 9:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
whosoever pleads for Evans should be hanged n shot along with him. he should face d music.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by istorenig(f): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
only God can decide whats next. Evans is a successfully failure.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by DabuIIIT: 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
He called the wife's phone and the suppid woman's phone was out! angry angry

now,somebody pls tell me,have somebody blown that evil emeke's brains off? What a satanic thing. angry

1 Like

Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by FrancisIgya: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Even fellow Biafrans are not spared.
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by ErepaTV: 10:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
davillian:
have you requested a death sentence on any corrupt politician before? Ode E- Mumu. Go and kill Evans yourself.

The thunder that will fire you is on the way already. Oloshi!
Why don't you go and free Evans! Thief!
Re: "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist by blaqroy: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
OMG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Sexually Harassed By A Man At Ajah Park In Lagos (Video) / Corpse Of Kidnapped Ex-FUTA Vice-Chancellor Dumped In His Compound This Evening / Wife Catches Husband Defiling Their Daughter In My Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.