Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,414 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Osinbajo,don't Fall For Their (arewa Youths) Trap. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo,don't Fall For Their (arewa Youths) Trap. (453 Views)

Buhari/Osinbajo’s Whereabouts: Arewa Youths Call For Femi Adesina’s Resignation / Osinbajo: Don't Cancel Lagos Vote!!! / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo,don't Fall For Their (arewa Youths) Trap. by whoThemBe: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
I AM SOUNDING THIS WARNING AGAIN TO THE VICE PRESIDENT,IT SEEMS THE INEVITABLE HAS HAPPENED,(it seems the guy has died,u know whom i am referring to) AND THEY ARE TRYING TO CREATE TROUBLE,AND USE IT AS AN EXCUSE TO TAKE OVER POWER,YOU REMEMBERED I WROTE SOMETIME THAT IF TIME IS NOT TAKEN,YOU MIGHT DIE BEFORE THE MAN,THANK GOD FOR YOUR GOD WHO IS MUCH POWERFUL,THEY HAVE DEVISED ANOTHER MEANS,BY TELLING YOU TO GRANT BIAFRANS THEIR REQUEST,YES WE NEED BIAFRA,BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE SAID IT WHEN THEIR BROTHER WAS AROUND,BE CAREFUL,YOU KNOW THOSE GUYS ARE MASTERS IN ACT OF POLITICS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo,don't Fall For Their (arewa Youths) Trap. by NothingDoMe: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
You sure say that guy don die?

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Celebrates 52nd Birthday With A Lion Cake (photos) / Evans: Jakande Landlords Begin Tenants’ Profiling / 52.3 Percent Of Kogi West Voters Want Senator Dino Melaye Recalled -SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.