Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,756 members, 7,813,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall (1312 Views)

Nigerian Dwarf Kisses His Tall Wife, Featured On BBC / Meet Fortune Ibe, The Tallest 15 -Year-Old Teenager In Nigeria / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by joeruano: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
At 6ft 6ins, it’s hard to believe 8-year-old Karan Singh is just a child. The boy towers above his classmates and even most of his seniors and has made it to the Guinness Book of Records multiple times.
Karan, from Meerut in India, got his height from his basketballer mum who is even taller than him.
+
His mum, Shweatlana, 33, is India’s tallest woman and stands at 7ft 2in. She has represented India in numerous national and international sports events. Karan’s father, Sanjay, 41, is also tall and stands at 6ft 6in, the same height as his eight-year-old son
When Karan was born weighing 7.8 kg and over 63 cm in length, he entered the Guinness Book of Records as the heaviest and tallest baby at birth. Now his father hopes Karan’s height will make him recognised again.
+
“When Karan was born, he weighed 7.8 kg and was over 63 cm in length. So that got him into the record books instantly. Then, when he was five-years-old, he got the record for being the tallest toddler. He is eight now and I want to get him into the Guinness Records again,” said Sanjay.
+
Karan hopes to play basketball like his mother and began receiving training from her since he was five. Karan is a healthy child and does everything his classmates do. He is regularly taken to an endocrinologist and so far nothing abnormal has been noted in his development.
+
The only problem with Karan’s height is getting clothes and shoes that fit. Karan’s parents also face the problem of finding clothes and shoes that fit. Karan and his mum have the same shoe size and often wear each other’s shoe. As for clothes, they are made specially for Karan by a tailor as it’s almost impossible to find his size in the market.
Shweatlana said.
“My clothes have to be stitched specially. I don’t even find bangles or sandals in my size. Now we get Karan’s clothes tailor made as well.”
+
Karan hopes to grow even taller than his mother and he intends to use his height in deciding his future career. He loves basketball playing but also loves science but when asked which he would choose between the two, he said:
“But if I have to choose between becoming a doctor and a basketball player, I will choose basketball for sure.”

http://nigeriana.org/buzz-list/meet-worlds-tallest-8-year-old-boy-6ft-6ins-tall/

Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by heykims(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lemme dash him a name..
Adductor longus
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by spartan117(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
he ate fertilizer
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by joeruano: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by spartan117(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
heykims:
Huh
see how u just thief my ftc shocked
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by heykims(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
D parents are even longer, even d mum
D offspring of a tiger doesn't just look a tiger, it is a tiger
Omo, for d boy's height ehn, d sky is d starting point..

2 Likes

Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by heykims(m): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
spartan117:

see how u just thief my ftc shocked
MTN rules.. grin
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Benefit of eating a Good Grilled Barbecue!!
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by oshinadekunle(m): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
na Goliath breed he b.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by smartty68(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
FTC comment. Thank God lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by cana882(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
If he was a Nigerian, they'll say it's football age.

Abeg make I go gym

1 Like

Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by spartan117(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
heykims:

MTN rules.. grin
chai ! e no go better for glo
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by heykims(m): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
spartan117:

chai ! e no go better for glo
Glo mb? run for ur life..
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by dickt(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mehn! See 9-year-old boy's height. Jesus of Nazareth! At 9, he's already BIG enough to get a babe, if you know what I mean.

Front page material. This is so incredible.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by rheether(f): 5:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Every unbelievable things happens in India.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by hideraoluwa(f): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
It's In The Blood... Keep Growing Dude!!!
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by Escalze(m): 6:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tallest
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
And they have only one child, nawa.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by Sebastine1994(m): 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
K
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by NairalandSARS: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bleep up
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by NairalandSARS: 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bleep up. This one na irreversible damage.
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by NairalandSARS: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hey! No fair! Seun how come you use the F-word but I can't? Lyk what the 4k is "bleep up"??
Re: Meet The World’s Tallest 8-year-old Boy Who Is 6ft 6ins Tall by pato405(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Assortment of genes: Gregor Mendel comes to mind.

(1) (Reply)

10+ Times Kids Surprised Their Parents With Their Genius Inventions / 4 Types Of Erection Every Real Man Should And Must Have / The Perfect Sofa - Your Guide To Buying The Best Sofa To Suit Any Size Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.