Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! (24305 Views)

The Bad State Of Ideato Health Center In My Community, Imo State / Having Problems With Nail Biting? Check How To Stop It / 10 Effects Of Alcohol on The Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by tuscani: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Op, thanks. I am guilty
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by ddjay: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Debolala:

wen i was small i use to bite my toe nails, see ba, am not saying it so dat u will laf or yab, and also, i don't mean i still do it o cos its not possible now
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by Dyt(f): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
OfficiallyMad:
Lmao grin

What can I do
cry cry
Mznaett:

You no dey ever disappointgrin grin

tongue tongue

Wetin whuman being go do
cry cry
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by kidajoshforreal(m): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2017
am also guity of dis b4 buh now ave change
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by francesawesome(f): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2017
My nails are so ugly because I bite them often. There should be a rehabilitation centers for nail biter
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
Its not easy,to stop it
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by Onliie(m): 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Apart from 1, nail biting is harmless
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by Youngtrice(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Was guilty of this during my junior high sch. I tried stopping the habit in jss3 because my fingers were looking so ugly. Now, my fingers are good looking and nails are of good length too. But i still sometimes trim my nails with my teeth.
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by A190(f): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Dyt:

What can I do
cry cry

Wetin whuman being go do
cry cry
You used to have a very hippilicious blue profile pix, can I see it?
Nice hips
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by Dyt(f): 11:57am On Jun 21, 2017
A190:

You used to have a very hippilicious blue profile pix, can I see it?
Nice hips

But your profile says you joined 2017
undecided undecided

Who are you?
angry angry angry
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by A190(f): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dyt:

But your profile says you joined 2017
undecided undecided

Who are you?
angry angry angry
This is my 7th year here. Forgot my login details of those days
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by Dyt(f): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
A190:

This is my 7th year here. Forgot my login details of those days

Username kwa
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by A190(f): 5:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dyt:

Username kwa
Abeg, show us pix
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by Dyt(f): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
A190:

Abeg, show us pix
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by pomide(m): 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2017
my brother dey bite him leg nails sef.. Funny sight, him go come look like crab!

1 Like

Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
drsteroid:
Nail biting is part of me,don't think I can ever stop..I believe I got it from my mum.I have never cut my finger nails with nail cutter smiley.I bite my nails when driving sef
Ehen! Is that so? cheesy
Re: 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! by drsteroid(m): 11:56am On Jan 11, 2018
Ishilove:
Ehen! Is that so? cheesy
It is so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria / Is Their Cure For Kiloid At The Back Of The Head Or Neck? / Bauchi: Illegal Abortions Responsible For Mysterious Deaths In Azare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.