Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira (21079 Views)

OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / UNILORIN Elects Medical Student As Its Student Union President. / A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by brenister10: 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
Enough of the story, let him tell us how much he bought the bus, Period!
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by oodua1stson: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
You can't disclose the amount you boughtit abi?

Gerrarahia mehn
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by jericco1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
As if I know.
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by chuksjuve(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
Typical Nigerian politician... beating around the bush... not surprised..
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by OurworkComNg1: 4:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
who is fooling who??

abegi jare,

sheck my siggy(ibadan intonation)

Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by Cyriljames113: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yeeeeeeeh

Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by wawappl: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
this guy still they learn. For his mind the student will be happy with this his explanation. this generation will be worse than Sarakis. One guy once said that we have two sets of people in Nigeria. ''THE CORRUPT AND THE ONES WAITING TO BE CORRUPT''
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by okenikpoto(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mr. President, Oyekan Ibukun Edward
President, OAU_SU. From all you have submitted it is evident you are corrupt and failing to disclose how much you bought the bus gotten with students money is very criminal. Just know that you may be arested by the EFCC for this act and the labour market is watching you very keenly. The internet will document your name and pictures and there will be no hiding place. If you can't do the time don't do the crime. Maybe you may want to join APC to be cleansed.

Fynestboi:
ON THE FIRST TRANSPORTATION SCHEME BUS OF THE UNION...

Aluta Continua! 

Oyekan Ibukun Edward
President, OAU_SU

Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by Langbasa: 4:31pm On Jun 20, 2017
Yemea1:
Thank you for clearing the atmosphere. I like your boldness for what you just did.

You approved certain amount to buy a bus for public use a grade 1 tokunbo for that with different wheel cover Mercedes-Benz for your grade one tokunbo toyota. This things wrong here.
they are All kwarapt.
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by ayili: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2017
Pishure of the bus or idon beleave it
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by mekusa12: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Please Mr. President, can you kindly tell us how much the bus was bought? and leave all this story that touches the hart you are telling us. What is so difficult in saying this is the cost of the bus, and this is where we bought the bus simple. You cant be a judge in your case, allow us to judge you,
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by sod09(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
whirlwind7:
Typical.

Just like its thieving politicians, Nigerian university students have learnt the art of dodging simple and direct talk.

He came to set the record straight, and after such a lengthy and boring talk, he still didn't say how much the bus costs.
Rather, he said anyone who knows how much the market price of such buses are, should put up the price, then he will be compelled to release the receipt showing price of the bus.

Stewpid crook. What stops him from producing evidence of the cost at this time? Simple: He's hiding something. When you hide the truth, you shouldn't get angry that rumors have taken over.
im telling u this where corruption starts from,the thief cant even say the amount
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by gbula: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
All these student's should relax. We have audit committee. Everything and every Kobo spent will be made known to the students.

I sold this bus imported from Switzerland 5 years ago for 850,000 because then it was a big thing in the North. One alhaji bought it.. now no one wants to even pay 850k for it. Mind you mine was cleaner and the tyres were chasis. If you bought this for 3m then you must be a JJC which i can see you are not.
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by agrovick(m): 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2017
This one thinks he is fooling us, because I wonder how difficult it is to state the amount paid for the bus instead of throwing us on a merry go round like a midfield maestro.

Wehdone sir
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by 0b10010011: 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
How much did he buy the bus?

Simple!
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by buffalowings: 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ole grin
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by 0b10010011: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
buffalowings:
Ole grin

The dude is an absolute thief!

I pity his career in the labour market with all the checks an scrutiny been done today before one gets employment.

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by Fynestboi: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
I just confirmed the price of the bus from the dealer..
It is 2.5 million.

However I am waiting for the papers to validate that.

As against the widely circulated rumour of 3millon. undecided undecided

Here are the pictures of the bus..

1 Share

Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by tmcleo2k2(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Thank you Mr. President for the clarification but you still did not mention how much you got the bus undecided...I bet its an oversight.
Kindly put a price tag plus info on the model & year sir.
Fynestboi:
ON THE FIRST TRANSPORTATION SCHEME BUS OF THE UNION...

Aluta Continua! 

Oyekan Ibukun Edward
President, OAU_SU

Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by tmcleo2k2(m): 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Fynestboi...is that a moniker for Dr. IBK? undecided
Fynestboi:
It is 2.5 million.

Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by Fynestboi: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
tmcleo2k2:
Fynestboi...is that a moniker for Dr. IBK? undecided
Fynestboi is the moniker for the Secretary General of the Union in question. undecided
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2017
Reminds me of Unilag ULES president. The bus will knock in one semester.
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by Awoleesu(m): 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
There's big problem ahead of this country! Besides the blatant stupidity being displayed by this boy, his entire rebutal is full of grammatical blunders... Ah! Nkan se!sad
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by chukzyfcbb: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:
All these student's should relax. We have audit committee. Everything and every Kobo spent will be made known to the students.
don't tell me this is the bus that is worth 3million naira? haha ....if yes, the guy don chop una money.
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by forcen(m): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
It is not his fault,our leaders do the same thing,corruption can never end in nigeria
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by belindar: 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2017
This how they always start stealing from school.
You make no sense.
You were accused of buying the bus for 3m but you said it wasn't 3m. Then tell the Nigeria how much you purchase it. Not telling us to find out ourselves. You must be a big fool.
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by Freeman59: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
Ronaldinnioh:

Toyota bus with Mercedes wheel cover for 3m. Afonjas can lie and cheat
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by iguita: 10:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Despite the whole story, bros no still talk how much him buy the bus.
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
Fynestboi:
It is 2.5 million.

Guy, I'm so disappointed in you and your Exco.

You are the Sec-Gen, you can't claim ignorance of the REAL cost and padded cost of the container.

You guys don't know what you are doing to yourselves. Internet doesn't forget..

BTW The EFCC or Special Fraud Unit of Nigeria Police could swing in IF petition is written to them.
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by Fynestboi: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Guy, I'm so disappointed in you and your Exco.

You are the Sec-Gen, you can't claim ignorance of the REAL cost and padded cost of the container.
You guys don't know what you are doing to yourselves. Internet doesn't forget..

BTW The EFCC or Special Fraud Unit of Nigeria Police could swing in IF petition is written to them.

I am the Sec gen not the Fin Sec. The dealer information is what I put online. If there is other price other than 2.5m then the President or the Financial secretary is in the right position to know that, as the only thing I was carried along with is the price which I have divulge for the public to see. If it is later discovered that the price is not 2.5m, then the Dealer, president and Financial Secretary have a lot to answer of which I am ready to follow it to the last.
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by OlafenwaMoses(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2017
For how much was the Bus bought then? Let us know the actual amount else we are stuck with the N 3million claim.
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by Fynestboi: 8:47am On Jun 21, 2017
OlafenwaMoses:
For how much was the Bus bought then? Let us know the actual amount else we are stuck with the N 3million claim.

2.5million

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojelade Islamiyat: Best Graduating Student At Convocation Of Polytechnic Ilaro / FG To Make Degree Minimum Teaching Qualification / ASUU Conducts Referendum On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.