Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira (21073 Views)

OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / UNILORIN Elects Medical Student As Its Student Union President. / A Male And Female OAU Students Die (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by mykel25(m): 9:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Mtcheew! ....let your leadership be audited and investigated... And publish it on campus.... Rubbish

Note: I'm not an OAU student and it certain I have graduated when this president guy was writing jamb so think b4 u quote me negatively
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by ibkgab001: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Only on OAU you will see a TOYOTA bus with BENZ rim cover
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2017
Fynestboi:

I am the Sec gen not the Fin Sec. The dealer information is what I put online. If there is other price other than 2.5m then the President or the Financial secretary is in the right position to know that, as the only thing I was carried along with is the price which I have divulge for the public to see. If it is later discovered that the price is not 2.5m, then the Dealer, president and Financial Secretary have a lot to answer of which I am ready to follow it to the last.
How can that thrash cost N2.5million? where is the evidence of payment? Who is the Dealer? I think the entire Exco should be suspended by the Congress and proper investigation carried out.

This is so disappointing Sir!!!
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by Fynestboi: 2:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

How can that thrash cost N2.5million? where is the evidence of payment? Who is the Dealer? I think the entire Exco should be suspended by the Congress and proper investigation carried out.

Name of Selling Company; De Val Multi Concept (importer & exporter)

Address; white house, Famina road, modakeke- Ile-ife

Seller’s phone number; 08033979550

Date of Purchase; 16-06-2017

Price; N2,500,000
Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by Fynestboi: 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: OAU Students Union President Denies The Purchase Of Bus With 3millon Naira by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2017
Fynestboi:

thanks for the receipt!!!

Now I suggest you encourage the Congress to appoint Auditors or a committee to investigate this, while the President, Fin-sec and those involved be suspended pending determination of the committee or report of the Auditors.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Disappears With ATM Cards Of Madonna University Students / ASUU Won’t Call Off Strike, Elections Or Not ― President / Edo Primary School Teachers Reject Resumption Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.